Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the way i see it, if its not cops watchin u do ur thing, jus a random citizen, fuck him and keep rockin..if a bystander ever aproched me gettin stupid, im knockin there ass out with a 2 peice, no hesitation, male or female. if u get seen by jake, run, dont hesitate, where im from most of the time the cops jus use scare tactics if they see u paintin..theyll roll up a few hundred feet away, flash their sirens/lights, and see what u choose to do, either way book it outa there, find a place to duck for 15-20 minutes, by then the heats off, take a diff route back home or werever u goin..by no means shuld u ever stop and talk to a cop if he rolls up on u..jus fuckin run, ur gunna get away, if u dont, ur a bitch and this shit aint for u..trust me, if u know ur way around ur city,then u probably know way more escape routes, underground passages, tracks, hideouts, than the pig culd think of..he wont risk or waste his time findin a needle in a haystack ..just my 2 cents

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@master thats some good stuff
    Optik : DMA
    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

plan ahead as much as possible, escape routes, hiding spots ect. so if something does go down your atleast semi ready. Do your recon work before you hit big spots
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha what kind of a question is that? you take off

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  7.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hit spots at night and watch your shit. stay away from roads when running and get good at jumping fences

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

best tip ever pay attention !!

Don't roll in shit you wont smell like shit.
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Quote Originally Posted by master of shittenge View Post
    kinda surprised globe goes on /b/ haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If it's a guy that sees you, point behind him and yell, "Wow, look at those massive tits!" When he turns around, run. never tried it, but it should work.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Make sure if you take a backpack it fits good, the camel bags work best, take the water bag out and fit 6 cans in and strap on the waist belt and you can fucking sprint without any trouble. make sure you wear latex gloves if your 16 or older (finger prints from license) and only have 2 cans out maximum so less lose and you dont worry about your cans. 1 partner maximum also...
    Why stop dreaming when you wake up....?

Just finish and walk away. Walk fast tho cuz you'll be surprised on how many people call the cops

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN like hellllll bro or beat the crap out of them only if you have a mask if your face is uncovered put a hood on and cover it then ruuuuuuuun like there no tomorrow bro

where im from not many people care, but some do but will just yell at you other than that they never do anything. the first time i got yelled at was in a new spot and it scared the hell out of me but i finished and then ran. but then i realized after a few more times after that they never do anything so just do it fast and dip

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I slip my brass knuckles on my fingers leave my hand in my pocket, use the other hand to clean up. If they try and start anything I'm ready, I usually paint with a mask or bandanna on and if i see the red and blue lights i grab what i can and bolt scale a few fences and either hide in a ally for a few minutes or hide in the shadows. I've had to hide in a dumpster before with 1 other person we sat there for a good 30 mins before deciding we could peace it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well, ive read alot of posts on this thread, and most of em tells you to run... ok, but what if youre fat and cant run?

Costa Rica

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thumbs up never been caught

idk ive never been seen but its not like people go running to the sound of a spray can
    most people dont care as long as its not their shit your painting

Enjoyin this thread...I think I wanna go get caught bombing, and see what I want to do
    Snitches and trash talkers, Get stitches and earn walkers :/

@walleeto if your fat and can't run the you should find another lifestyle/hobby or your gonna be caught when shit goes sour.

One of the guys in my crew has trouble jumping fences so bolt cutters is a necessity

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The easiest way is the wear thick gloves and jump a barbed wire fence (without coils) because they won't even try to climb and it slows them down trying to find a gate. Also I live near some bush land and it helps to know all the tracks so I can just disappear into the bush. Only had to do it once though, take a lookout and you won't need to run most of the time.
    Last edited by Semper; 12-26-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: I can't spell for shit.
    PRIZE BATTLES HERE

If you wanna get down on these hairy balls why don't you jump right in, it's a crotch party right up in here.

Follow me on insta @originalrade

Stab every citizen within a 5 mile radius before you paint and leave their bodies in a position reading 'cooldawg made me do it'
    Graffiti is gay, everyone who does it is a massive homo. All graffiti posted by me on this site is in mockery of the lame movement and I laugh in the face of those who think I'm doing it for realsies. I hate you all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive always just done what the guy on the cover of "Beg To Differ" by Plastician does.

Name:  1828706661-1.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  91.4 KB
    Im not afraid of computers taking over the world, its a box, you can hit it with a two by four.

BIG UP SKREAM!!!