Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heres an idea. DONT GET IN A BAD SITUATION. know your surroundings.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that just doesnt make an sence at all even if u kno ur surroundinz there could always be someone walkin by or there could be a cop in his car goin to the local donut shop or watever so even if u are aware its still not as easy as just "not gettin in a bad situation"
    gesa emk all day

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if they see ye finsih up and walk away quickly running draws more attention. but if they walk toward ye finish it and qalk away they grab ye they take a swing or sumthing get the fuck outt there!

this is the stupidest thread. scope good you dumb fucks. someone runs up you fucking run. is it that hard? no!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Usually, especially with abandoned buildings, you only have to worry about getting in. Once you're inside, you're good, and if somebody sees you leaving, who cares?

What works almost 100% of the time is to act like you belong there, no matter where you are. As long as you're not acting all sketchy and suspicious, people will usually ignore you. Unless you live in a hick town like some of you on here. You have to remember that the majority of people are either not paying attention, or have their own shit to do in the first place and don't want to go through the hassle of calling you in(unless of course it's their property).

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

These have already been covered, and should be common sense, but some people are dumb and don't follow these rules.

1. Don't listen to headphones while you're painting. It's just a dumb fucking idea.

2. Don't go painting with people who don't paint. They'll sketch out and just be annoying.

3. Although going alone is a good idea, I think going with a lookout is a better idea. But make sure this lookout is a painter.

Follow that, and you'll be relatively ok in most situations.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pocket change wtf...i havent been on here in like four years but when i see stupid shit like that it maks me angry these people are only trying to learn so deal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Slaze View Post
    BOOK IT THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. 2 days ago i was onthe top of this parking structure and it was mid day light, so i finish one throw up, it wasent a totaly shitty one it had some fun colors and stuff, so i move my spot to do a little mroe complicated throw up cuz i figured if i can do one i have time for another, someone somewhere, i think out of an office building mabe yelled something.... so i got down 9 flights of stairs in less than a min. and was fine.

also, if you got another guy with you, or girl i suppose, pretend to be making out (if girl makeout), cuz face it no ones gunna fuck with a gay cupple in fear of getting a lawsuit. and where im from its so libral and shit no one would care they woud be like o a gay cupple and keep goin.

... no im not gay.

hahah i jus about pissed myself...

i rather jus fucking run my ass off till i cant no more or till i no the douchebag is deffinitly gone outta my site... if he comes backu hit him wit the nearest object... aka rocks sticks or ur can for example lmao n then leave ur tag on his back... n then run like a fucking idiot again!
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cops are easy to get away from..
    i dont know if anyone knows about the abandoned curtis wright factories in burgan county nj but it was great so much shit to tag and never any problems untill one day i decided to pull the fire alarm on the way out by time we were down the street 5 cops in an suv and 2 patrol cars where on us we split up and ran no1 got cought

if your with someone, split up, it'll be harder to catch both of you

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

run
    ATLANTA,GA WRITERS PM ME

If a car drives by continue..if it slows down for no reason...continue painting but watch ur back.... I live in NYC so if someone yells "HEY" out their window but they're not cops I just put my hand up..say "sorry" nd walk away...adn just wait til they leave.... it doesnt even give them a chance to be like "WTF are u doing?" or w/e

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you get confronted, just act like you're fucked up on 53 different drugs and talk as crazy as you possibly can. Think about it, if some crazy person started chanting or something at you, what would you do/think?

aha it was the funnyest thing. i was walking to school yesterday morning and i went into an alley and i crossed out sum faggot tag that looked like shit and she things hes so fuckin good.... so any ways i crossed it out and wrote my tag all i hear is a knocking on the garage door from the other side he started to open his garage and i jus booked it

it really suks cuz im 13 and my parents dont let me out late and i cant sneal out cuz the fukin dog and its really hard to tag on good spots im only in alleys............any tips or anything?

whats the latest time they let you out? if you can, go at that time. or say your sleeping over at a friends house and go bomb instead. or you can always kill your dog. haha. ORR just go daytime bombing. thats what i do. just find some chill places around your city.
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."

thankz

It depends who it is. With my spots I scout get-a-ways. (cops) But in the 304 we have a mad homeless problem. I cary nucks and pray them in the eyes. I hate hobos.

304 Writers PM me.
    I write TA

Cut through youíre flesh
    With sharp knives
    Blast you to death
    Laugh in Youíre face; Iím as trife
    As it gets
    When I said it, leave you to pass
    Like archives
    Forget it, you better walk that stat
    When the berretta sparks, click clack
    Get back