Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

(Fuck I haven't posted here in a while.)

My thing is, and I ain't tryin' to knock anyone off but: We're all toys here right? So w hy are we giving each other advice and shit on how to get out of stuff? That's my only problem here, but whatever b.

Look, really, all you need to do is use your head. Gauge the situation an shit, y'know? I mean, if you're out sprayin' and some random as dudes walk up, you run obviously.

The cops come up, you can get down two ways depending on where you are: I'm from New Orleans, and the cops fuck us up in a quick one so we all jet. But I dunno if you'r ein the middle of buttfuck nowhere you could probably get off is you used some diplomacy.

Like Chino said, just stroke the cops ego and shit, or give 'em a sob story like " 'Sorry officer, my boy just died...'" etc, etc.

Just use your head people.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

And if you need to, run like a track star.

Jesus man, I just contradicted the piss outta myself.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the toy forum is the livest area here. you have to have a keyboard shoved up your asshole to post anywhere else.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like how everyone says the same thing. RUN LIKE HELL!

I thought it was common sense, but it's not...It's simple. It all depends on the situation, hopefully you're quick on your feet, if not...Sucks to be you.
    © 2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, ALL WRONGS JUSTIFIED

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory
    please. no blasphemy in this thread.

say UNHOLY FUCK instead. thanks.
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    "Graffiti Ruined My Life..."
    "Mine Too...Let's Go Hit Some Highways!"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^ yeaH AND RUNNING FROM dogs is the dumbest thing a person can do. unless its a small house dog.

By livest, I'm guessin' you mean craziest fucking place next to Adult Daycare and High School. These boys is crazy man. I stay crackin' up when I read shit here. Half of the people are haters, A good quarter have meaningful shit to say, and the other quarter just randomly put shit up here.

But I'm not complaining.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah a buncha crazy fools.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

We're all crazy...isn't that what this forum was built for? I thought the whole Graff-aspect was a coincidence... :huh:
    © 2007 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, ALL WRONGS JUSTIFIED

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory
    please. no blasphemy in this thread.

say UNHOLY FUCK instead. thanks.
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    "Graffiti Ruined My Life..."
    "Mine Too...Let's Go Hit Some Highways!"

i heard that if you give a cop a little dome, they usually just go away.
    is that true? :huh:

(JOKING :P )

i would shit on there face

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah but if you just run straight away when you see a cop and they don't see you gonna be suss just stop doing what you're doing and walk away or pretending you are doing your shoe lace up. If they stop just keep walking. They tell you to come over run
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by KRON1*NVK@Oct 3 2006, 02:16 PM
    Run, throw all the evidence (dont let them see u), throw off ur hoddie or shirt(have a different colored shit underneath, scrape any paint off ur hands(if u werent wearing gloves), hide 4 atleast 20min than make it to a side street without any 1 seeing you( police, neighbors, workers) than walk off all normal, shit it worked 4 me, 1ce me n my bro were piecing under a bridge, some 1 had ta call tha cops kuz that bitch wus creepin on us but I happened to look back than told my brother dip **** pig!!!!We got on top of tha bridge ran down tha busy ass street, I dipped threw a work yard n hopped a barbed wire fence, dont know what my brother did but I looked back n that pig wuz lookin at me like I wuz crazy, he didnt even attemp to hop that fence, I ran about 15 yards n looked back 2 see if he wus chasing n I seen that he wuz running back 2 his SUV so I kept runnin n luckily there wuz some bushes I dived into witch wuz in some1s yard so I seen a boat on wheels just sittin there n went under that shit, 20 seconds later I hear that pig speed right by me so I got some dirt from tha ground spit on my hand n scraped the paint off, threw off my white t-shirt n I had a red 1 underneath, waited 20 minutes than walked out the yard, walked down tha street n surely enough there was a pig on the next block, I wuz gonna run but I seen he wuznt doin nothin so I just walked away like a normal padestrian would, went too a shop to call my bro n his phone wuz off, we had parked over by where the bridge wuz so I had ta walk all the way back to the scene, there wuz mad pigs n like 4 of them seen me but didnt tell me shit n if they did I wuz gonna tell them I just came back from playing football thats why my hands are so dirty, whats crazy wuz that this wuz in the day time, cant believe I got away!!!!!!!!!& #33;! Ooh yeah my bro got cought.......DAMN!!!!!!
    ...Sounds like a dream. Hope it never happens to me. that sucks for your bro. is he fat or something? cant run?

--->Any WRiTeRz in the -321-AREA?...PM me.
    --->Any FEC Railway writers?...PM me

i justpack my shit hop on my bike and play it off like nothing happened

ONLY

if its a cop im not running.

I keep a jetpack with me just in case, but you can use a couple fire extinguishers if you don't have one... Just point those bitches at the ground and you're gone!
    ....Or if you're fat, you have a smoke screen....
    What's going on here?!

Originally posted by Hot_Pocket@Oct 30 2006, 12:05 AM
    I keep a jetpack with me just in case, but you can use a couple fire extinguishers if you don't have one... Just point those bitches at the ground and you're gone!
    ....Or if you're fat, you have a smoke screen....
    This man knows his shit

Originally posted by sp0kk+Oct 30 2006, 04:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sp0kk @ Oct 30 2006, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hot_Pocket@Oct 30 2006, 12:05 AM
    I keep a jetpack with me just in case, but you can use a couple fire extinguishers if you don&#39;t have one...Â* Just point those bitches at the ground and you&#39;re gone&#33;
    ....Or if you&#39;re fat, you have a smoke screen....
    This man knows his shit [/b][/quote]
    No jetpacks for me... I prefer natural propulsion. Beans are what you need, lots of them.

Visit -&gt; qlown.deviantart.com &lt;- if you&#39;re free

If you ever think my work sucks, tell me why.

for KILL id say try to bribe them and for some one seein you run as fast as you can take cuts hop things i dont think some one chasing after you would try and hop a fence to catch you and park far away from what your going to tag so they cant get your lisence #
    &#092;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was puttin up tags all over after school, and I was at my most hated spot, cause I can&#39;t heat shit rolling up behind me, decided to tag up this metal box that holds a bunch of writers because I wanted to be on such a busy (3-way) intersection.

Anyways, I finished writing the tag, just as some car rolled up, I ran, while pulling of my Hoodie, tossed it my bag, walked the rest of the way, saw the same car twice, twice it rolled by me, nothing. That was some adrenaline.

haha i just got back from egging.. we had a close call we were in 2 cars and we pulled up behind a grocery store to steal cabbages and mellons and stuff and the cops are sitting in 2 cars about 20 ft away i guess they didnt see a bunch of guys running back and forth between the car and the building hah o well it was fun.. and cold and we hit a girl in the face

You Robbed A Sperm Bank Because You&#39;re A Cum Guzzling Fag.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^With a Cabbage?^ Awesome.