Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Got Caught. Need some opinions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KamoACR, Oct 13, 2013.

Share This Page

1. KamoACR

KamoACR New Member

So basically me and a member of my crew got caught up catching tags over a rival crew , this off duty police officer walks up as we are leaving saying he seen us he sat us down searched us found nothing but some gloves on me (this cop was a major asshole by the way) he FINDS literally fucking finds a marker that does not belong to me on the ground and accuses me of ditching it. he MAKES me hold it he puts it in my hands (Im in cuffs so I cant throw it) so of course now my prints are all over it and he took it as evidence BUT he made a few rookie mistakes he didnt take pictures of my hands. the gloves have no marker smudges or paint on them , and he cant prove the marker is even mine. he ran my name through his computer my ''monicer'' (Thats what they call our names) in the system doesnt match the ones he seen us writing he read me my rights asked me if I wanted to answer questions of course I said no because you should never talk to the police about writing they will find holes in your story so its best to let them guess. None of us answered any questions I have a court date coming up so I was wondering if anyone had an idea or opinion of how good of a chance I have at winning this case? I haven't talked to my probation officer yet BUT he did try to say I was stoned but I have passed all my drug tests since ive been put on probation and have completed a drug program.

2. Resin705

Resin705 New Member

I doubt they will waste resources and funding on collecting finger prints from some marker, either then that its just his word against yours. I don't think he could have even searched you if he didn't even see you do it and was off-duty. I wouldn't sweat it.

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

here's what'll happen (assuming you live in the States): if you have no previous record of vandalism and its only a single charge, yer case will be continued for a couple months and then they'll throw it out.

4. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Seems like a weak case, but he did witness it happening, so idk.

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i been arrested for graff 4 times.... in utah i got 6 months years ago in 07 in midvale actually this month but i had dreads 14 piercings in my face & was uncooperative... i was also painting freights decently hard

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you might be ok, it should only be a fine

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

unless you have a previous record under the same tag, and further assuming its not a felony, you'll get off with a fine and/or com-serv at WORST.

dont sweat it

8. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

shoulda ran tbh. an off duty cop aint on duty you guys are pretty foolish to let him get you like that. youll know next time I gues... if there even IS a next time.

9. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

Snitch......snitch like a rat trying to save his own skin.
    Snitch on all your graff friends, plus the local dealers/gangster types
    If you don't have proof or don't know anyone doing anything wrong tell them your mum touched age 5
    Sell out quicker than the latest gta game

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

11. Matt_

Matt_ Member

"this off duty police officer..."

So you let a civilian search you? Smart move brah

12. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member