Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

$50 worth of supplies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InnerCityRebel, Oct 24, 2013.

Share This Page

1. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

I'm about to spend $50 on paint and all that shit here on Bombing Science, what would you guys spend your $50 on here on the Bombing Science shop?

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Depends man. You want markers??? I'd buy block by block. Black tbh works good in pilots so you know its good to refill empty otrs or homemades a with a good nib(chalk board)
    paint??? I'm a biiiig fan of ironlak so id cop 50$ in paint.

maybe a ill shirt, bs store got a good selection of imaginary foundation.

3. TRUANT365

TRUANT365 Senior Member

A 600 ml can with some fatcaps?

aimg1.joyreactor.com_pics_post_gif_graffiti_awesome_dinosaur_573691.gif

4. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

ChemicalWarfareBrigade Senior Member

this and maybe some skinnies for it cuz the caps that come with it are real nice and fat and you might wanna make a skinny line for the ill detailed burner. so findout what kinda caps fit that that are skinny. i tried banana skinnies on it and they sucked.

5. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

So after doing business with you guys since when all you had was MTN Hardcore and Do Em Dirty Ink, you folks over at The Bombing Science store have abruptly decided to turn down my business. THAT IS FINE THOUGH- I've found other paint dealers that will sling me 12 cans for the price that you'll ship 8 for. SUCK A DICK AND HAVE FUN SEEING MY UPS EVERYTIME YOU DRIVE FROM YOUR SPOT IN CANADA TO BOSTON/NY/THE REST OF AMERICA NIGG_AS.

Also, your "imaginary foundation" shirts look perfect for wearing out to a gay bar.

6. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

oh you must cruise gaybars to knows whats poppin and whats not eh. OOHHHH GIRRRL DO YOO THANG......

7. krazyphlava

krazyphlava Senior Member

this guy is the biggest toy in the world, fuckin troll and a half , never done a "burner " ever....clown

8. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

As much paint as you can get. Paint ftw. Think ironlak still comes with more than one cap, so no point in buying a bag of caps untill you have a stack of cans.

9. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

look pal, i know you think you're being sarcastic or whatever but i clearly do not want to know you or see your "graffiti" at this point in my life. do us all a favor and please kill yourself.

10. krazyphlava

krazyphlava Senior Member

That bag of dicks will last you a while, put all sorts of races in there for you

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

So, I (you) have $50 to spend (Plus shipping!) at the BombingScience.com Graffiti Shop.

Well the first thing that caught my eye was this Vans snapback cheetah print hat. A cool find and a great deal at $29

[​IMG]

Next, we are going to need something that covers our shame and is affordable. Sometimes you just have to splurge on a cheetah print hat because it's in style, and fashion is a great way to let people know you're hip to the groove!! Well, as luck would have it we have this wonderful tank top that only comes in XL. Hopefully you're smaller in size and it covers your naughty parts, if not, you may have to hang out at nude beaches more frequently. Either way it will put a target on your chest and hopefully someone will shoot you. A super sweet deal at only $18

[​IMG]

Guess what you savvy shopper? You still have enough spare change left for a Markal B Paint Stik in the color of your choice! A true steal of a deal at $1.85

[​IMG]

Total cost: $48.85 usd before shipping

12. InnerCityRebel

I'll stick with paint and markers... lol

13. PandasMoan

PandasMoan Guest

i spent over 200, 160 in one buy should be here soon.

14. InnerCityRebel

I'll step up to $75 spends soon

15. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

I wouldnt buy grog "street killer" ink that shit's the biggest joke I ever used. Gets buffed and doesnt leave a ghost. Even pilot ink is harder staining. The transformer markers are pretty nice tho. Drips well if you want it to, and the nibs don't get torn up like the ones on pilots.

16. InnerCityRebel

Thanks for the info! I'm looking to buy a good quality mop though, I'm trying to step my tagging game up

17. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

im tellign you. BLOCK BY BLOCK

18. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

Man I would get straight sketching shit, just for books n stuff, cuz that'll last you a while. Getting cans or mops will run out fast, your better off getting one mop filled with ink, then a gaing of paint markers or ink markers. Rack your cans man I'm telling you it's a waste of time buying expensive ass paint when you can just rack Rusto

19. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

then dowse em in gasoline and put a lighter to them

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Yooo what I like to do is buy diamond packs and cop what ever paint I want to use for the fill and the good paint for the outline/detail letter and or 3d fill.

Or rack if you want, I feel like I've paid my dues tbh.