Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192959109 ... LastLast

i like my markers with tobasco sauce n a pinch of paprika
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

bic ball point pens if you need fancy colors and shit man just jump off a cliff
    ULSeR onE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

huh? wtf are you talking about? cliff?
    Think Ink.

i tag with markers
    94 BLOCK

Originally posted by drop@Sep 21 2004, 01:01 AM
    i tag with markers
    ok you can jump off a ledge if you want
    ULSeR onE

ive heard much debate about flowpens...does any1 kno if it gets good drips or not????
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

no they dont realy if you want good drips go with a homemad mop.. flowpens will get lil drips but it you go fast the ink thats not absorbed by the nib will splash everywhere

to get better absorbsion poke the nib with a pin untill the ink flows better tho it

alright. thanks

Magnums and Pilots

Originally posted by &#045;> DUMB ONE <&#045;@Jul 10 2004, 08:37 PM
    i bet this will be closed... soon.
    U lose this bet..... :lol:

^true :lol:

i recently ordered a flowpen, hard 2 buff, molotow, and pilot so those will be added to my marker collection........

Originally posted by PANIC&#33;FUP_MORE...@Sep 24 2004, 04:19 PM
    ^true :lol:

i recently ordered a flowpen, hard 2 buff, molotow, and pilot so those will be added to my marker collection........
    was it the molotow gold cuz thos finda suck they dont cover well at all

nope, molotow silver (i fuckin love silver markers)

for some reason im expecting the molotow to be alot like the jumbo garden craft markers........but yeah, most big gold markers with pump systems are shitty..........my gold garden craft turned shitbrown after like 10 tags

I got some mops & stuff.. but i use this two a lot.
    Edding 850 Permanet (ink) & the 750 Paint Marker

Originally posted by oblong@Jul 20 2004, 02:44 PM

i jsut dip these sausags in ink
    and then rock out

wat da fuk :lol:

Sharpies and home-made shit

i usually stick with the homemade markers cause u can go to any store and get kiwi shoe cleaner or whatever u prefer.The only markers i order online is (hard to buff) marker..i get mad drips..and some montana&#39;s.. Other than that i make my own shit&#33;
    *RUNRH*

The markers i use are usally free except for streakers thats pretty much the only markers i pay for. I use paint markers (decos), you can easily jack 100 from a store called micheals, i use magnums(these sucks, but they&#39;re free), and i use this shit u can get at any grocier store, its shoe polish, it has a big nib so it hits up big, it also drips alot and hits up clean if u know how to use it. And then i use my streaks which i pay 5 bucks a piece for. I only get the sakura streaks, nice color selection they have

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[QUOTE]WELL, CONSIDERING I&#39;M A GIANT, AND I&#39;M 80 FEET TALL, I TAG WITH A SPECIAL HOME-MADE MARER. BASICALLY IT&#39;S A HOLLOWED OUT TREE LOG WITH A FUCKING SHEEP STUCK IN ONE END. I JUST DIP THAT SHIT INTO A PAINT FACTORY I JUST RIPPED THE ROOF OFF OF, AND TAG THE SHIT OUT OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS.
    FUNNY MOTHER FUCCER, I USE MY SHYT ALL DAY, NIGHT TOO, BUT MOSTLY PAINT AT NIGHT, I USE DECO&#39;S (BROAD LINE) AND MY KIWI MOP, TONS OF HOME MADE SHYT, I ONLY USE BLACK AND WHITE INK, CUZ I DONT LIKE OTHER COLORS, UNLESS ITS A PIECE, OBVIOUSELY.

hey are hard 2 buffs a good investment? i just got a purple flow pen and love it the only problem is it runs our of ink sooo fast. where can u order flowpen ink?