Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

i was wondering what the differences are between gang graffiti and graffiti crews......if anyone would like to give some information it would be helpful for my report on it . thanks

figure it out own your own

im not doing your homework
    since this si your first post i will fill you in on this. bombing science is full of assholes. we will not pat you on the fuckin back and do shit for you. most of us are sarcastic, and pretty much just bad people.

so google it or soemthing theres thousands of places you could find that out

welcome to b s muddafucka

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by underground_culture View Post
    figure it out own your own

im not doing your homework
    since this si your first post i will fill you in on this. bombing science is full of assholes. we will not pat you on the fuckin back and do shit for you. most of us are sarcastic, and pretty much just bad people. so google it or soemthing theres thousands of places you could find that out

welcome to b s muddafucka
    This just made my day already and it's only 1:15 am... haaaha. may i add that the kid who started this thread posted only once. i guess he got the point.

Gang graffiti is all about putting up were ur from and territory shit
    Graffiti crews is a bunch of good writers that put theyre names up together and help each other in certain events ... people in actually crews are the ones that do wild style....gangs but up simple letters .... some gang graffiti is actually good
    [/B][B][FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][SIZE=1][COLOR=green][CODE][QUOTE]

no... no gang grafitti looks good.

Gang grafitti is to mark gang territory and let people know about your gang. They dont put work into their grafitti and they just do it to be hard (even though thats a stupid reason)

Grafitti crews work extensively on putting up and actual piece of art that some people view as just senseless vandalism.. crews sketch and stuff until each member gets really good and their art and names are worthy of displaying to the public

basically gangs do it just to mark territory, crews do it as an art form and to get their name out
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Some people have dual-penises.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprae View Post

Gang grafitti is to mark gang territory and let people know about your gang. They dont put work into their grafitti and they just do it to be hard (even though thats a stupid reason)

Grafitti crews work extensively on putting up and actual piece of art that some people view as just senseless vandalism.. crews sketch and stuff until each member gets really good and their art and names are worthy of displaying to the public

basically gangs do it just to mark territory, crews do it as an art form and to get their name out
    TOTALLY AGREE fuck that misfit gang bullshit...grafitti crews respect the art and they dont bombing places where they KNOW they will get caught..

Quote Originally Posted by Sprae View Post

I would say this is right on the money

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    I would say this is right on the money
    well, just the black gangs tags look like 5 YEAR OLD WROTE IT MISSPELLING MOST OF THE SHIT HAHA. the eses have great style. theres different "dialects" of chicano script... recognize, turdburgers.
    ?flame on

dont help this punk out...yall had to learn shit on ur own...so does he...no1 handed me shit...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by smartSOFT View Post
    dont help this punk out...yall had to learn shit on ur own...so does he...no1 handed me shit...
    neglected as a child? so sorry... i guess that give u the right to be an asshole to others...

-d

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

There's a gang around here, the NTC, ******s that care, they sell pills out the front of the club smack the buyer out, steal the pills back and repeat. I don't like them, they layed beat down on me and my boy at a party and I sense there will be another after we hit up all over their white van. On the other hand there are a load of sole graff related gangs like one sick addiction and after hours who might have beef though keep it to lining and the occasional crew smash on which is nothing compared to the shit the NTC dish out, 10 big maoris onto two or three crackers isn't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodRichSucka View Post
    neglected as a child? so sorry... i guess that give u the right to be an asshole to others...

-d
    heh, fucking owned

in any case, i def. agree with both BigEl and also the comparing apples to oranges comment. what i've understood graffiti to be is generally a way to be noticed and get a message out or just your name. gangs want the attention and writers also want the attention. i don't know it just seems like the only difference in the graffiti is the message you give through it. but then again there aren't any gangs around me so thats just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by glass; 08-19-2007 at 06:08 PM.
    i write glas... i thought it might be hard to guess that

603... yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Sancer View Post
    I really don't care. I just saw the oppurtunity to be an asshole and took it.

Agreed.
    4our1ne6ix
    Go out and PAINT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey dumbass, he's not trying to get into graff, he;'s just writing a paper on it, and as far as i know, they don't give you years to research papers
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

gang graffiti..i feel they are set out to do one thing..and that is get their name shown..the gang graffiti around 615 has no style, they are reckless, they go over anybodys stuff to cause as much beef as possible, and they only use one color

reg graffiti i feel is about style, getting your name out still applies but you have your own style added to your tags and whatnot
    UH OH HOT DOG

Originally posted by uhhh@May 12 2006, 09:51 PM
    hey dumbass, he's not trying to get into graff, he;'s just writing a paper on it, and as far as i know, they don't give you years to research papers
    yeh but he could just go to any local library and pick up espo's book the art of getting over or whatever...

im sure if u type graffiti in wikipedia it tells u the difference between gang graff and graff crews

and that dude in ur profile freaks me out everytime i look at him

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeh but he could just go to any local library and pick up espo's book the art of getting over or whatever...

im sure if u type graffiti in wikipedia it tells u the difference between gang graff and graff crews

and that dude in ur profile freaks me out everytime i look at him
    Lad, you need to understand that he isn't asking to be let into the world of writing, he wants to know something for his paper, you being an arsehole to him isn't helping anyone.
    But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is
    But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

NICCsacc is the biggest fuckin bellend int the world lol
    hold ya can up n stand up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hater-aid, where do you live, i live in a 614, don't know if they're near or whatever
    smart soft, yeah thta was the point of putting him in my sig :lol: :blink: h34r:
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

i doubt 615 and 614 are near each other...

example: Ft. Lauderdale is 954 and miami is 305....right next to each other....totally diff numbers

in fact!

614 = columbus ohio
    615 = nashville tennessee

6 hours and 8 minutes away 378.5 miles (thank you mapquest)

((90th post....where is my cookie bitches))