Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cholo block letters are waaaaay cleaner than alot of "graff" handys. Id rather do that style... but then I learned that style from the official mufuccaz so I guess Im biased.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

better than SAR toys is made in china toys lol. cause all of the big toys (ie: gang vandals <notice vandals) are made in china... FUCKING CHINESE TOYS! :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah man.
    Just like SAID said.
    Haha
    Toys who never made it.
    stick up kid no hope for me.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

more like too fucked up from snorting the gas they cant work on their steeze...

Please Let this thread sink away into the depths of the toy section, stop posting here.

graffiti is graffiti. its all bad. were all just biased cause we think our shit is better cause its prettier and more artistic. in the eyes of everybody else, its all graffiti. the mesage is different, but the means and method is the same.

^you are a fucking idiot
    this thread is stupid
    flat out fucking stupid
    cess!
    Join Date06-15-2005
    Total Posts

are there no mods that can close this garbage?...this is a retarded comparison gang markings and graffiti arent even comparable not even a little bit, and to have anything about gangs on a graffiti site is DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB and WAAAAY off topic

yeah i second this shit...^^ close it down

Sorry to reopen, but i thoght i'd like to point out that alot of the new crews around my area are turning ratty as fuck. rolling wrighters for there paints for no reason but they cant be fucked getting a job to pay for some them self.

i think its important to make it very clear to crews like this that, the rest of the graffiti world is frowned upon.

But what really distrubs me is that young guys my age (15, 16) dont know any better. I was taught the ways by old kings of melboruen graff.. when these kids are getting taught by slightly older rats. I also find that alot of these people throw around teh word toy as a insult.

Being a toy is not a bad thing, but what really anoys me is these people are toys. they are nothing but toys. most dont even have a black book, and in most cases poluting the streets with offences ugly crap, that was founded by the arm robb on the 13 year old year 7 two days before.

(sorry to do this i needed to let out some steem)
    Originally Posted by RUP'E
    i dont like going solo in areas away from people. im always shitten my self that there a gang of pedofiles around the corner waiting in the bush's.

Its probibly important to mention i do not wright apel and im not in mh (tho i used to be before i staryted getting srs and they started slashing pple better then them)---sorry racer if ya on the forum you no i still love you....but that pissed me of.

dude your in the wrong forum...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Gangs use stock caps, weak unwanted drips no style and illegible letters

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if your gonna waste time post whoreing super obvious information, in every thread, just leave..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gangs write to inform and communicate with other people in the gang world and let them know whats happening. whos dead, whos at war, whos in certain gangs etc. although this can overlap with graffiti in places like phillidelphia were their tagging style(you know, the 5ft letters that you cant read or the normal sized letters that.....you still cant read.) evolved from gang graffiti.

then theres writers....who write their name.

end of.

close.
    FREE DPM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive wanted this thread closed since i first saw it but i dont think the other mods would agree with me....
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well, seriously if you dont know the difference, dont fuckin paint. not to mention all the vital info is somewhere in the first 2 pages...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by hammer_time View Post
    well, seriously if you dont know the difference, dont fuckin paint. not to mention all the vital info is somewhere in the first 2 pages...
    serioiusly, gang graffiti is usually more to send a message and doesnt have too much style, just to show who runs the block or whatever.
    Graffiti Crews paint cause they love it. plus they do peices and throws with different colors and shit. And they take pride in their peices which take way longer than just a few lines on a wall lettin other gangs know whats good. thats pretty much it

South Florida

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by uhhh View Post
    yeah, i thought about that right after i posted that, but that makes absolutely nooooooo sense, they should be like, in order, not like 614, then 953 then like 104

it just makes nooooo sense h34r:
    Seriously, I'm in the 915 but the town a few miles over is 204. WTF?

"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
    El Paso writer? Hit me up, PM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who cares. lets pee pee on graves and dance to culture club.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No.

"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
    El Paso writer? Hit me up, PM