Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Diference Between Graffiti Crews And Gang Graffiti

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by paintman007, May 11, 2006.

Share This Page

1. paintman007

paintman007 New Member

i was wondering what the differences are between gang graffiti and graffiti crews......if anyone would like to give some information it would be helpful for my report on it . thanks

2. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

figure it out own your own

im not doing your homework
    since this si your first post i will fill you in on this. bombing science is full of assholes. we will not pat you on the fuckin back and do shit for you. most of us are sarcastic, and pretty much just bad people.

so google it or soemthing theres thousands of places you could find that out

welcome to b s muddafucka

3. CROW

CROW Member

Gang graffiti is all about putting up were ur from and territory shit
    Graffiti crews is a bunch of good writers that put theyre names up together and help each other in certain events ... people in actually crews are the ones that do wild style....gangs but up simple letters .... some gang graffiti is actually good

4. Sprae

Sprae Senior Member

no... no gang grafitti looks good.

Gang grafitti is to mark gang territory and let people know about your gang. They dont put work into their grafitti and they just do it to be hard (even though thats a stupid reason)

Grafitti crews work extensively on putting up and actual piece of art that some people view as just senseless vandalism.. crews sketch and stuff until each member gets really good and their art and names are worthy of displaying to the public

basically gangs do it just to mark territory, crews do it as an art form and to get their name out

5. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

dont help this punk out...yall had to learn shit on ur own...so does he...no1 handed me shit...

6. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

hey dumbass, he's not trying to get into graff, he;'s just writing a paper on it, and as far as i know, they don't give you years to research papers ;)

7. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

gang graffiti..i feel they are set out to do one thing..and that is get their name shown..the gang graffiti around 615 has no style, they are reckless, they go over anybodys stuff to cause as much beef as possible, and they only use one color

reg graffiti i feel is about style, getting your name out still applies but you have your own style added to your tags and whatnot

8. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

yeh but he could just go to any local library and pick up espo's book the art of getting over or whatever...

im sure if u type graffiti in wikipedia it tells u the difference between gang graff and graff crews

and that dude in ur profile freaks me out everytime i look at him :D

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

hater-aid, where do you live, i live in a 614, don't know if they're near or whatever
    smart soft, yeah thta was the point of putting him in my sig :lol: ;) :blink: :ph34r:

10. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

i doubt 615 and 614 are near each other...

example: Ft. Lauderdale is 954 and miami is 305....right next to each other....totally diff numbers

in fact!

614 = columbus ohio
    615 = nashville tennessee

6 hours and 8 minutes away 378.5 miles (thank you mapquest)

((90th post....where is my cookie bitches))

11. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

yeah, i thought about that right after i posted that, but that makes absolutely nooooooo sense, they should be like, in order, not like 614, then 953 then like 104

it just makes nooooo sense :ph34r:

12. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

615 is TN
    you?

**edit**
    nvm you found it ;)

13. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

fo weal! did u see the edited post...gave ya the details :D

14. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

Ohio, haha, a little ways away :lol:

15. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

yea..we drove out to sandusky ohio one time i took forever..nice themepark though (ceader point)

16. sabeSAHBEY

sabeSAHBEY Senior Member

gang graffiti sucks its used to mark territories and what not in short fuck it

real graffiti have basicly two branches peicing and bombing

peicing is the hottest shit and u will see much less of it because it takes forever to do a fuckin hot burner

bombing is about getting a hott throwie(good bubble letters that can be done quick for people who dont understand throwies)up everywhere its about getting up in the hardest to get places and putting your tags and name everywhere most people think that bombers are toys but this shit is wrong good writers can peice bomb tag etc.

its compliocated and ur asking toys so me and other people probably gave u the basics off it ask someone who has been writing for a long fucking time they usualy know their history

17. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

18. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

very informative article ;)

19. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i like pie.
    gang graffiti is just a bunch of fucking wanna be hard ass dickheads wit no style and go capping ppls shit causing beef

graff crews are actualyl writers who work on ther shit and put out massive artwork and to be respected

20. DR FORCE

DR FORCE Senior Member

gang graffitie is more a gangsta rap shit thing it not about style its to show hoes on the street so they can do tuf against other gangs

clan graffitie is only about style and getting your name up