Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by underground_culture View Post
    figure it out own your own

im not doing your homework
    since this si your first post i will fill you in on this. bombing science is full of assholes. we will not pat you on the fuckin back and do shit for you. most of us are sarcastic, and pretty much just bad people. so google it or soemthing theres thousands of places you could find that out

welcome to b s muddafucka
    This just made my day already and it's only 1:15 am... haaaha. may i add that the kid who started this thread posted only once. i guess he got the point.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Okay so basically, Gang Graf is to mark territory's and get beef with other gangs / people, and a Graf Crew is to actually make art and improve and work on it? Then why are a lot of Graffiti movies about Graffiti gangs like 5AM and WAR4? I don't understand why someone would rather film that then someone who actually cares? I suppose it makes it more interesting: Fights, Drugs, etc...

why do all adults think all graffiti is by gangs??? LOL

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by earf View Post
    why do all adults think all graffiti is by gangs??? LOL
    blame fox news and news papers for striking fear into upperclass white families, brainwashing them into thinking danger is right outside their doorstep. Obviously all graffiti artists are drug addicted, gang banging rapists who walk around with violence and debauchery in our minds.

Its sad that people dont look more into the subculture and spot the differences between the two.
    bombing is a poor mans game, if you live above the poverty line we hatin!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a crews reason for graff isnt crime unlike gangs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Everyday I'll have at least one person ask me. "why do you like graffiti?? Its too violent, you know with the gangs and stuff" ... That's when I wanna lose it..
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Since most graffiti is illegal and most crews do illegal things , they are criminal and therefore can be described as criminal gangs. But if you say criminal gang, i'm thinking about organized crime for profit, not disorganized crime for fun.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there is no difference all u taggers have no life running around and spray painting gang signs on ppls houses how sad are you one time one of u shit head taggers taged on my dog and i had to use sandpaper to get it off

just the thought of u

it makes me sik

^he raises good points

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gang graffiti is just to let other gangs know that that is there hood and not to fuck around there area crews are graffiti artist who roll together for protection and to have people to relate to and talk to

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  7.2 KB

graffiti crews: groups of artists who like to graffiti together

gang graff: crappy territory markings

fuck this...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

basically its already been established but im a credit whoreing fucker .... got a problem .... nah ehhm graffiti gang is usually out to do a set mission or hit a certain spot but the gangs doing graffit is more like jimmy was ere fuck sean .... ja get the skinny og loka motherfucker outy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the fuck ?

gangs just wanna mark they're shit so they put em up to look badass an so other gangs know its there territory crews actually put effort and try to get they're names out there to the public.

crew - focus mostly on painting and art

gang - focus mostly on money and crime

Quote Originally Posted by Sprae View Post
    no... no gang grafitti looks good.

Gang grafitti is to mark gang territory and let people know about your gang. They dont put work into their grafitti and they just do it to be hard (even though thats a stupid reason)

Grafitti crews work extensively on putting up and actual piece of art that some people view as just senseless vandalism.. crews sketch and stuff until each member gets really good and their art and names are worthy of displaying to the public

basically gangs do it just to mark territory, crews do it as an art form and to get their name out
    TOTALLY AGREE fuck that misfit gang bullshit...grafitti crews respect the art and they dont bombing places where they KNOW they will get caught..

Quote Originally Posted by Sprae View Post
    no... no gang grafitti looks good.

Gang grafitti is to mark gang territory and let people know about your gang. They dont put work into their grafitti and they just do it to be hard (even though thats a stupid reason)

Grafitti crews work extensively on putting up and actual piece of art that some people view as just senseless vandalism.. crews sketch and stuff until each member gets really good and their art and names are worthy of displaying to the public

basically gangs do it just to mark territory, crews do it as an art form and to get their name out
    I would say this is right on the money

alll grafffiti is naughty gang graffiti sone by naughty ppl who need jessus
    I have 2 side, one happy one anger. my board is fast and danger just ask a stranger

board ride is serious and quick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    I would say this is right on the money
    well, just the black gangs tags look like 5 YEAR OLD WROTE IT MISSPELLING MOST OF THE SHIT HAHA. the eses have great style. theres different "dialects" of chicano script... recognize, turdburgers.
    ?flame on