Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Originally posted by DR FORCE@May 13 2006, 10:10 AM
    gang graffitie is more a gangsta rap shit thing it not about style its to show hoes on the street so they can do tuf against other gangs

clan graffitie is only about style and getting your name up
    Gang graffitie don't exisist any more in Europe only sk8 that are writing names like 2pac , fuck the cops,.... they do it wit care paint so thats just a 1 time shit

Originally posted by djsupreeme@May 12 2006, 10:49 PM
    Gang Graffiti vs Crew Graffiti Article
    :lol:
    /end thread
    UH OH HOT DOG

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DR FORCE+May 13 2006, 10:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DR FORCE @ May 13 2006, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DR FORCE@May 13 2006, 10:10 AM
    gang graffitie is more a gangsta rap shit thing it not about style its to show hoes on the street so they can do tuf against other gangs

clan graffitie is only about style¬* and getting your name up
    Gang graffitie don&#39;t exisist any more in Europe only sk8 that are writing names like 2pac , fuck the cops,.... they do it wit care paint so thats just a 1 time shit [/b][/quote]
    What the f..........?
    Did that shit even make sense to anyone?

Gang graffit= territory marking
    Graffiti crews= a group or writers working together for the common purpose of writing graffiti as a competetive artform. Writers are unified by a style, ideal, or simply friends. Because of the fact that graffiti as an art/game has become so competetive, many writers unify into crews to cover more teritory, and protect eachother from rival writers when nessecary. Although some elements of gang and crew culture may seem simmiliar, graffiti crews are based around art, not violence. We paint, we don&#39;t sell drugs. We stencils pictures, we don&#39;t pimp women. We carry markers, not guns. We draw on society, we don&#39;t intimidate it. Starting to see the difference?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@May 13 2006, 03:57 PM
    We paint, we don&#39;t sell drugs. We stencils pictures, we don&#39;t pimp women. We carry markers, not guns. We draw on society, we don&#39;t intimidate it. Starting to see the difference?
    Stop lieing.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by underground_culture@May 12 2006, 02:25 PM
    figure it out own your own

im not doing your homework
    since this si your first post i will fill you in on this. bombing science is full of assholes. we will not pat you on the fuckin back and do shit for you. most of us are sarcastic, and pretty much just bad people.

so google it or soemthing theres thousands of places you could find that out

welcome to b s muddafucka
    hahaha nicely sed, ur a dick by nature as am i
    OPiuM.. jus like addicted

Originally posted by paintman007@May 11 2006, 03:24 PM
    i was wondering what the differences are between gang graffiti and graffiti crews......if anyone would like to give some information it would be helpful for my report on it . thanks
    yo man i think i know you

Cuz i have an essay to right now about graff

are u in the 905 area?

9-0H-5
    range\'>"Parkour is not a way of life but a state of being."

Jesus was Black,Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the governent is lying about 9/11.-The Boondocks

[COLOR=yellow']
    :TRANZ:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green']9-0H-5[/COLOR]

Man fuck gang shit man that shit is gay and gives us a bad rep like fuck em man fuck gangs lets go around im a big group and beat the fuck out of old ladies YEAH&#33;

I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT

Graffiti crew = good
    Gang graffiti = bad
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (drugaddict &#064; Dec 2 2005, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>way to heat out your neighbourhood with tags a blind 6 year old with down syndrome could do.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

homie i wana knw where tha fuck u go to school that they wuld give u a paper on that

<_< God dumb ass thread

Gang graf : They dont care about style they use it as markings to scare away other gangs :blink:

Graf crews : They work as one to get their message out there and they dont want to scare people unlike Gangs :angry:

Close thread <_< <_<
    <span style=\'font-family:Optima\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>RGC CREW</span></span></span>

some kripts went over my 1st throw up shoud i destroy their stuuf and cause a problem or just let it go?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

same thing happened to me chief, but it was a mexican gang. i went over them. u do have the risk of gettin beat up. but i dont like bein disrespected.who does.... thats just me. do what suits u.

I kill for paint&#33;&#33;&#33;

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

Originally posted by chief@May 19 2006, 11:31 PM
    some kripts went over my 1st throw up shoud i destroy their stuuf and cause a problem or just let it go?
    probably not......unless u like ass whoppins

Originally posted by underground_culture@May 12 2006, 02:25 PM
    figure it out own your own

im not doing your homework
    since this si your first post i will fill you in on this. bombing science is full of assholes. we will not pat you on the fuckin back and do shit for you. most of us are sarcastic, and pretty much just bad people.

so google it or soemthing theres thousands of places you could find that out

welcome to b s muddafucka
    (on the sarcastic note) yea im sure he was loving that

gang graffiti or "cholo writing" mixed with the funk styles of new york makes cali styles what they are today, like no other. i respect it only in that aspect, but mostly i hate it, and cross it every chance i get, not with my name, just cross it, gangs should leave the graffiti to the writers and just kill each other.

What I have found on this great thing we call the internet , is that (put into funny uneducational terms) is that gang "graffiti" is nothing more than bullshit with an aersol can. This BSWAAC is suppose to scare us off thier pissing grounds. Yea rite. :angry:
    the usual suspects.

MONKEYS ARE COOL

they have similarities and differences

both are tryin to get their names up but in the case of gangs they arent worried about if it looks good and they will cover other gangs graffiti and they do mostly handstyle that sucks, its all territorial with gangs

crews have a mixture of a lot of good writers and a few toys who all help eachother out to get better and get up so the crews name or the individual names are known... hope that helps
    jersey writers and philly writers pm me

AMES ONER ITP

Imagine The Possibilities

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bad (gang)

good (graf crew)

-905-
    GEN
    -Nighshift vandals-
    -Death Brothers-

that second one isnt good for anybody