Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

eitherway there'll be less art in the city, and more vandalism, which is fine with me, but i dont think the city council realises it.
    that definately sucks ass...

thats what i like about ottawa, that its actually art opposed to just pointless vandalism

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>QUOTE (Urban Ninja @ May 3 2006, 06:12 PM)
    OTTAWA SUCKS

go back to your little T.O thread</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ^that&#39;ll teach you hooligans in Toronto

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

holy shit alot of people talked today/ put up sick pictures
    vk.hc

Originally posted by NESO1@Jun 11 2006, 05:51 PM
    ok, well the underage piecers have two choices A. start using cheaper paint for their pieces, rusto krylon etc or B. become bombers

eitherway there&#39;ll be less art in the city, and more vandalism, which is fine with me, but i dont think the city council realises it.
    thats going in my sig
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate &#064; Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> THIS LAST ONE MIGHT NOT BE HANDSTYLE BUTS ITS FUCKIN INSANE SO I HAD TO POST IT AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAHREA.. .. all pics stolen of google.ca </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

--------------------

Bump&#33;

^^ This looks like Evoke, people, if I&#39;m right, he finished it. Or someone finished it for him. I&#39;ll try to get flix asap.

^^ This I guess used to be an office space. Now it &#39;s a home for a homeless. Or anyone who needs a place to sleep, do drugs, get it on (god forbid), and PAINT&#33;

^^In real life, this is huge.

Feliks owns you.

Feliks: &quot;In conclusion: What&#39;s the point of asking me if you don&#39;t look first? That just makes you a postwhore?

Kayone707: &quot;And it makes you suspended.&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice pics
    vk.hc

any news on that bylaw?
    oh, caps at norml are a whopping 50c apiece... that sucks.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate &#064; Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> THIS LAST ONE MIGHT NOT BE HANDSTYLE BUTS ITS FUCKIN INSANE SO I HAD TO POST IT AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAHREA.. .. all pics stolen of google.ca </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

--------------------

Originally posted by Autopsy+Jun 9 2006, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Autopsy @ Jun 9 2006, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-trap@Jun 9 2006, 04:09 PM
    Hey have u ppl heard they might ban ppl under18 from buying paint and markers&#33;&#33;&#33;BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;
    Yeah just saw that on the news. Someone needs to write something up to argue against
    this. Graffiti writers don&#39;t have much representation on the city counsil and if they can
    do it in london they&#39;ll do it here.

We have to remind them of the legal walls of ottawa, the descriminatory nature of this
    law (because it only targets people under 18) and other stuff, and that by doing this
    they may be encouraging many writers to steal paint instead of buying (thats what I
    would do) or even go so far as to get fake ID just for paint.

We need to fight this law guys.

I was looking for it on the Ottawa.ca website but it isn&#39;t posted anywhere. Weird. [/b][/quote]
    A. who fucking cares, its not going to stop people from getting paint. no matter how old. og to hull and buy paint, kids did that with booze all the time when we were under age.

B. writing the city council, hahaha. like they are going to listen to a bunch of kids that they see as nothing but vandals. this is reality

C. fuck the legal walls, graffiti is illegal first and formost. there are tons of illegal spots in ottawa, you all are just to lazy to go and find them.

Originally posted by its me@Jun 13 2006, 03:48 AM
    A. who fucking cares, its not going to stop people from getting paint. no matter how old. og to hull and buy paint, kids did that with booze all the time when we were under age.

B. writing the city council, hahaha. like they are going to listen to a bunch of kids that they see as nothing but vandals. this is reality

C. fuck the legal walls, graffiti is illegal first and formost. there are tons of illegal spots in ottawa, you all are just to lazy to go and find them.
    A. Yeah cause I feel like going to fucking hull everytime I need paint. There aren&#39;t any montana dealers in Hull anyways.

B. They have an obligation to take everything into consideration wether they like us or not. Look at what Daser is doing. Organising a city council meeting for more legal walls&#33;

C. I don&#39;t understand what you&#39;re trying to say. The point is that there ARE legal spots, not that there are tons of illegal spots.

Oh and don&#39;t accuse us of being lazy please.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (eko1 &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do the stickers stick to things? and what do u do with the stickers once you have them? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>Real quote.

Originally posted by Keffer@Jun 12 2006, 10:31 PM
    any news on that bylaw?
    They jack up teh prices cuz they know they can. You know how much it cost me for 5 mini-markers?? About 70&#036;
    Ridiculous.
    And no, no news on the bylaw.
    Feliks owns you.

Feliks: &quot;In conclusion: What&#39;s the point of asking me if you don&#39;t look first? That just makes you a postwhore?

After reading this: http://www.ottawasun.com/News/OttawaAndReg...629184-sun.html
    and seeing that:
    i think that todays kids are just stupid.
    i ACCUALY think that the city made up that story, or they only printed it to help out their
    "graffiti is a costly eyesore" argument. makes me SICK.

--------------------

Originally posted by Feliks+Jun 13 2006, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks @ Jun 13 2006, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keffer@Jun 12 2006, 10:31 PM
    any news on that bylaw?
    They jack up teh prices cuz they know they can. You know how much it cost me for 5 mini-markers?? About 70&#036;
    Ridiculous.
    And no, no news on the bylaw. [/b][/quote]
    aren&#39;t they like 10-12&#036;?
    10 X 5 = ....70?

No those are the OTR markes or something, unless they&#39;re seven. The ones i got ended up being 12/marker and one of them was a jumbo sharpie duno how much that was.
    And Keffer, yeah they&#39;re not really making up shit, more like leaving important details out. Like really good artists who do make the city look nice...Spyro (sp?), Pheno, Besar...
    Feliks owns you.

well, i had an assload of flicks for you, but "dynamic pages not allowd within [img] tags"

--------------------

..daser, egor, evoke, berserker, euphone, aspyre, +3, mesa, sirus, gero, sberk, mopes, maki, menas and oh so many, many more.

and yes, it&#39;s Spyro.

k, all those flicks (151 of them) are at:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravensview/sets/190870/

--------------------

some of them are doubles, but damn. That&#39;s a nice collection. I knew this Raven guy from acidentally stumbling upon his blog. he&#39;s a pretty chill old man. He&#39;s very much for graffiti. Supports it.
    Feliks owns you.

Originally posted by Autopsy@Jun 13 2006, 04:13 PM

A. Yeah cause I feel like going to fucking hull everytime I need paint. There aren&#39;t any montana dealers in Hull anyways.

B. They have an obligation to take everything into consideration wether they like us or not. Look at what Daser is doing. Organising a city council meeting for more legal walls&#33;

C. I don&#39;t understand what you&#39;re trying to say. The point is that there ARE legal spots, not that there are tons of illegal spots.

Oh and don&#39;t accuse us of being lazy please.
    [/quote]
    oh no , no montana dealers in hull. you all are spoiled, if the law passes and you can&#39;t find anyone to buy it for you you&#39;ll have no fucking choice. it wouldn&#39;t stop anyone i know.

and if you think the city will really listen to a bunch of minors, pfffft. kid look at the people they probably have screaming down their necks about the graffiti problem. tax paying buisness owners, people that make money and keep the city&#39;s economy going. who do you think they are going to really listen to.

my point is that you can&#39;t rely on the legal spots, your missing what graff is all about if all you do is do legal walls. who the fuck wants graffiti to be legal or accepted for that matter, i sure as fuck didn&#39;t start writing to try and be accepted or respected as an artist. i did it for the rush of doing something illegal...

i&#39;m a graffiti vandal first and formost, not a graffiti artist.

this is why people hate graffiti. If we ever see these kids we should beat the
    fuck out of them. Ofcourse, thanks to that law that stops media from
    giving out names of underaged offenders, we will probably never know.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (eko1 &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do the stickers stick to things? and what do u do with the stickers once you have them? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>Real quote.

you&#39;re a fag, then the cops could come on here and get all our IP&#39;s and bust us in a minute.

thats y ppl hate graffiti cuz ideots spray paint gaythings up and the other day i saw a white car with blue scribals all over it oh ya and g-unit is gay

they cant stop us&#33;&#33;&#33;
    --------------
    ---------
    -----
    --
    -