Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh ok
    vk.hc

heres some more pics........and updated of the tech wall.

thats not all i have more its just my computor is being a bitch.

trap, resize that... and why take flicks at night?

*edit* bah... dont bother, new page. im letting you off with a warning B)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate &#064; Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> THIS LAST ONE MIGHT NOT BE HANDSTYLE BUTS ITS FUCKIN INSANE SO I HAD TO POST IT AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAHREA.. .. all pics stolen of google.ca </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

--------------------

if you arent posting flicks, dont post at all, 613 chitchat doesnt deserve to bump out other cities&#39; pictures
    post some shit

Stolen from a random site h34r:

^thats what OC Transpo thinks of us <_< ^
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate &#064; Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> THIS LAST ONE MIGHT NOT BE HANDSTYLE BUTS ITS FUCKIN INSANE SO I HAD TO POST IT AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAHREA.. .. all pics stolen of google.ca </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

--------------------

stolen from keepsix

im done for now... your welcome neso

--------------------

nice pics keff

the first one is prolly my fav work by ber

....fucking sick.......

keep em coming

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>QUOTE (Urban Ninja @ May 3 2006, 06:12 PM)
    OTTAWA SUCKS

go back to your little T.O thread</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ^that&#39;ll teach you hooligans in Toronto

Hey have u ppl heard they might ban ppl under18 from buying paint and markers&#33;&#33;&#33;BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by trap@Jun 9 2006, 04:09 PM
    Hey have u ppl heard they might ban ppl under18 from buying paint and markers&#33;&#33;&#33;BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;
    Yeah just saw that on the news. Someone needs to write something up to argue against
    this. Graffiti writers don&#39;t have much representation on the city counsil and if they can
    do it in london they&#39;ll do it here.

We have to remind them of the legal walls of ottawa, the descriminatory nature of this
    law (because it only targets people under 18) and other stuff, and that by doing this
    they may be encouraging many writers to steal paint instead of buying (thats what I
    would do) or even go so far as to get fake ID just for paint.

We need to fight this law guys.

I was looking for it on the Ottawa.ca website but it isn&#39;t posted anywhere. Weird.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (eko1 &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do the stickers stick to things? and what do u do with the stickers once you have them? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>Real quote.

lets protest&#33;
    im in

--------------------

HELLL YESSS&#33; For sure im in

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im in
    vk.hc

yo does anyone have any flicks of the innes spot??

any body heard of it???????????

ya i know ive been to the innes spot its tooo sikk yo if n e one has n e pics thatd be wiked ..... does n e one even kno about the innes spot

wow.....................has anyone seen MTS? they have a thing for stealing tags, biting legends.

yo mts sharpies are on sale at shoppers for &#036;2.99 a whole pack now maybe you can beef some ataquite bombs that are way better that n e of ur shit will ever do

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo is the "innes spot" where makulus is up or w.e?
    vk.hc

would you guys shut up about spots?

have a good day bitches