Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 34 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Colors?

simple just post ur fav throw up colours

minare yellow and blue...iunno but it gives it a nice cartoon look and it stands out
    QUOTE (Tode @ Mar 13 2006, 11:34 PM) just get a can of paint in ur hand...walk up to ya moms in the kitchen makin butter samichez..and be like momz....spray her in the face! be like yo nugga i paint ish dawg then back hand the butter tub off the counter..set her st8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nOnly Baze View Post
    null. everyones a winner and nobodys feelings get hurt.

---------------------------------------------
    [S]traight
    [K]illing
    [E]mo's
    commit suicide, and ill kill you

white fill, black outline, yellow highlight, final outline, whatever u call it

PENIS

black and white, keep it classic. with on ocassion a green outline...looks dope
    [

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea black and white is classic. ussualy what i go with. or a red and yellow is nice.
    ^VoA^
    Vandals of Art

black fill, yellow outline and drop shadow

i reacon silver fill black outline and white lines inside some of the outline i dunno what there called but they give it a more bubble effect. and sometimes a black drop shadow

maaaad shit
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i just go with the classick black and wwhite...i like my throwies like i like my drift cars

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

white fill black outline and shadow but light baby blue forcfield looks amazing
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Some people have dual-penises.

either light green fill, black outline

or

white fill blue outline
    And I could always tell yall was on some faggot shit,
    Like singin&#39; Lil&#39; Kim&#39;s parts during &quot;Magic Stick&quot;

what ever colours i have...

i like......green and purple......black and white, white and black....blue and white

black fill white outline
    white fill blk outline
    yellow and blue
    red and yellow is ok

prank call this person 15705733930

Aren&#39;t writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we&#39;re too busy crossing others&#39; shit out. It&#39;s annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren&#39;t a bomber no matter what. I don&#39;t care...it&#39;s simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;. The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;.

pink outline and a yellow fill.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis &#064; Jul 29 2006, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I want a super permanent super drippy cool dope graffiti looking ink, for pure hardcore taggers. Everyone tell me your secret recepies. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like the og white fill black outline
    but:
    black fill/red outline
    baby blue fill/red outline
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

or baby blue outline with bright yellow fill. black w/ red outline. as i mentioned above any black and white way.black, blue. etccc
    [

baby pink fill, dark purple outline
    chrome fill, red outline
    orange fill, black outline..
    Akser..
    Peterborough 06&#39;
    -----------------------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>TOON IS THE SHIT</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    I know..Im loved

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

white fill with purple outline and drop shadow. nuff said....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.

black fill,darkish bood red outy.

siler fill in,dark purple outline or a dark blue outline, always looks so good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

baby pink and baby blue, i think thats the name of em
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

no.