Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Colors?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anyone ever tried a throwie where you just had the fill color and left space for the outline so the color of the wall is the outline. I just thought of it. It might be quite hard but whatever. My favorite is a silver fill with a dark red or a lightish purple outline.
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lime green fill
    black out line

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

white fill black outline, vice versa and white fill red outline works too

pink fill, grey outline and blue force and silver fill black outline pink force.. 2 of my favs

Writers From the 905 area, PM me...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

silver fill black outline, sky blue forcefield
    black fill silver outline sky blue forcefield
    black fill white outline sky blue forcefield
    white fill black outline sky blue forcefield
    white fill silver outline sky blue forcefield
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Smoke grey fill and pastel pink/berry pink outlines and reverse all rocking a long wall in a pattern
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

silver fill,black outline.keep it old skooll
    dino kill

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

white fill, black outline
    white fill, blue outline
    white fill, red outline
    yellow fill, red outline
    almond fill, blue outline

hmm...the more i think about this the more i realize i like them like this

light blue fill, darker blue outline
    light purple fill, darker purple outline
    light pink fill, darker pink outline

like the same colors you know, but different shades :unsure:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh shit

silver fill, black outline, yellow uni :wub:

i call it the sweden scheme cause in all them swedish bombing vids those are the colours almost all of em use

thou speak'st aright; i am that merry wanderer of the night.

Silver fill, black letter, hot pink outline

harbor blue fill black outline
    silver fill black outline w/ pink force
    keep it oldschool
    red/yellow yellow/red
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

silver and black
    keepin it real

<span style=\'colorrange\'>303
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>KeRsR
    SCC</span></span>

black and white or red and white
    -905-

Originally posted by aces@Aug 22 2006, 02:40 PM
    Anyone ever tried a throwie where you just had the fill color and left space for the outline so the color of the wall is the outline. I just thought of it. It might be quite hard but whatever. My favorite is a silver fill with a dark red or a lightish purple outline.
    i saw somethin lyk that tha other day in france but didnt luk as good as it sounds

o yer , black /orange or silver
    LONE

For fill ins, i like to use flashy and bright colors because it&#39;s eye catching. I use a lot of neons, pinks, purples, greens, yellows, whites, blacks... but its all good.
    wild style, my mouth gone to train up,
    i spit Krylon in five colors, when i speak i spray my name up,
    split your wig up like Denny and Bruce,
    splash your remains and brains out on the street
    like Henny and juice

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

grey fill, red outline, white forcefield...looks hot

White fill, black outline, red FF...maybe some yellow on the inside...dots or something...blue and green...hell, everything looks nice with black and white...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

forcefields, finals, unis whatever.
    i think they always look better if you use the fill color, also then its less complicated.

as far as throws go.

pastel fills and black outlines i like. or pastel fills and dark colors like blue or purple as outlines.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for hollows

this sky blue american accent that i saw Pesk use
    or harbor blue :wub:
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...