Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Colors?

harbor blue fosho.
    grabed mad cans last time iwas at wally world and they had it.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i always use any light colour for a fill, the black outlines and normally i metallic pruple/pink/blue FF

Originally posted by BRAINE@Aug 31 2006, 07:54 PM
    forcefields, finals, unis whatever.
    i think they always look better if you use the fill color, also then its less complicated.
    Word, I like a white fill, black outline, and then a white FF...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

baby blue fill with a pink outline and b.blue ff is pretty dope, i mostly jus stick with the classic.. white, black, then white ff

White Fill
    Pink Outline
    White Drop Shadow

Dark Purple Fill
    Baby Blue Outline
    Black Drop Shadow
    NINE OH FIVE *905*

Graf till I rest, known as the best.

you dont write sane do u? cuz no1 will crit ur stuff..they will keep telling u to change ur name =&#092; i speak from experience
    QUOTE (Tode @ Mar 13 2006, 11:34 PM) just get a can of paint in ur hand...walk up to ya moms in the kitchen makin butter samichez..and be like momz....spray her in the face! be like yo nugga i paint ish dawg then back hand the butter tub off the counter..set her st8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nOnly Baze View Post
    null. everyones a winner and nobodys feelings get hurt.

---------------------------------------------
    [S]traight
    [K]illing
    [E]mo's
    commit suicide, and ill kill you

black and white. blue and silver, blue and white, black and silver.

all good cus dey easy and u can hit up heaps make it look good with 2 cans

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>check my sig and join the battle yo...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ACRO &#064; Mar 5 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> if there is a battle forum shouldnt there be a hook up center where you can call people out and then go to the battle forum... cuz the battle forum is a messs... or is it just me? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    S.T.F.U.T.
    Shut The Fuck Up Toy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Bunny is a cunt created by other cunts
    (&quot_(&quot on pokemon websites by nerds with nothing else to do

I like blue fill, black outline, red high light with a white shadow
    Paint: <u>Montanna</u> and <u>Krylon</u>
    Markers: Sharpie Magnum

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u><span style=\'color:red\'>M</span>i<span style=\'color:red\'>N</span>d<span style=\'color:red\'>G</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>M</span></u> </span>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u><span style=\'color:red\'>V</span>S<span style=\'color:blue\'>J</span></u></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>V</span></span>andals of<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:white\'> S</span></span>aint <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>J</span></span>ohn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Black fill with lime green outline and drop shadow looks pretty hot.

White fill, black outline and drop shadow with any colour force seems to work well too.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

yellow fill and black outline looks pretty sick
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just did a yellow fill black out line
    it was way to yellow.......
    yellow is ok in small amounts i guess

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

krylon hot pink
    montanA or rustoleom black for outline
    and krylon sky blue

EDIT: SHIT I CANT TYPE.
    FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>L&#33;MBO</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nice screen name dude.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yellow fill black outline or white and black

im for white and black all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    Fear reduces our ability to love,
    when there is no fear people are at their potential,
    and that is what most are afraid of..
    Quote Originally Posted by beers View Post
    ya man its pretty crazy people were goin nuts on the first day i saw some dude get hit by a car it was fuckin awsome

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like white fill black outline and shadow then a green outline around that.
    y0

black outline, white fill
    purple/yellow (whether the yellow is a fill or outline depends on the feel of what im doin)
    pink fill/black outline (oposite if its a dark colored wall)

those are my favorites so far.

i did the yellow fill with the black outline
    almost always looks awsome

Blue / Green / Purple / Black mixes.