Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: New Jersey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by laces out View Post
    your fag ass rat ass !! I cant walk throu union city/ north bergen with out seein your snitch ass crossed out lmfao and i went to fite ya soft ass and you neva showed up dont even come on this thread no more you aint aloud pussy!!
    lmao i waited for 2 hours and u texted me 100 times telling me 5 minutes. Dont make up stories.youre not hard.just the same toy from last year with no type of fuckin progression. An embarrassment.
    Your favorite asshole..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by flight of icarus View Post
    your a rat that folded under the cops pressure and sang like a bird. no offense bro but that makes you look like the biggest puss...
    THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU FUCKING INTERNET GEEKS. LAST TIME I FUCKING CHECKED I WAS THE ONNNNLY MOTHERFUCKER IN THAT POLICE STATION WHEN I GOT ARRESTED. SO EVERYONE STOP MAKING BELIEVE YOU WERE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME AT THE STATION WITNESSING THE WHOLE THING. I HAVE PAID MORE FINES THAN ALL THE FUCKING TOYS WHO WERE ALSO ARRESTED IN THOSE CITIES. SO DONT EVEN START TO HAVE THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING IDEA THAT IM A SNITCH. BECAUSE SNITCHING WOULD FOR DAMN SURE NOT HAVE ME PAYING OVER THOUSANDS IN FINES. SHOULD I POST FLICKS OF ALL MY COURT PAPERS? I HAVE BEEN TO JAIL BEFORE AND HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM DEALING WITH IT . AND NO IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AT ALL BUT NEVER HAS THE IDEA OF SNITCHING CROSSED MY MIND. AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ARESSTED KNOOOOOWS THERE FUCKING SELVES THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR HOUSES NOOOOORRRR EVEN CHILLED WITH THEM MORE THEN 3 DAYS. THEE FUCKING LEVEL OF STUPIDITY YOU TOYS HAVE IS AMAAAAZING. GOSSIP GIRLS. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES LIFE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SELVES.THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST. THIS WEBSITE IS SERIOUSLY RUINING WHATEVER THE FUCK IS LEFT OF THIS "GRAFF CULTURE" . CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.BLOCK MY IP....DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO DO TO ERASE ME FROM THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK THIS WEBSITE..IM TRYNAAA.....WWW.8THSTREETLATINAS.COM..
    Your favorite asshole..

Why does this rat pictured look so "me?n"

We hope justin has been behaving.
    Someone post some mhs or lies crew pics!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Idc who ever post pics of other peoples faces are strait up fags idc who you r and that ***** in the pic put in more work then your fag ass who ever you are
    stick up kid no hope for me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
    lmao i waited for 2 hours and u texted me 100 times telling me 5 minutes. Dont make up stories.youre not hard.just the same toy from last year with no type of fuckin progression. An embarrassment.
    so was gewd then pussy come see me ill trash your rat ass everyone noes its ur bitch ass who made that new account and posted the pic of ma dude

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Meen you fag get off this website u dont belong here no rats aloud!

mean sings louder then barbara streisand.

mods please delete that pic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo yal are from jersey or what? im from erie i write menace anyone tryna go on an adventure and throw some shit up?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by flight of icarus View Post
    mean sings louder then barbara streisand.
    lmao meen is gonna get trashed! No remorse for that pussy at all=]

less dicks more flix

fall back bychh!
    Quote Originally Posted by creatorkid2333 View Post
    yo yal are from jersey or what? im from erie i write menace anyone tryna go on an adventure and throw some shit up?
    e.XTEND t.HE m.IND 2009

ya say what ya want, no dikk riding he haff right. this BS shit is fukkin with my culture. im off it.1
    Quote Originally Posted by ELTORO View Post
    THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU FUCKING INTERNET GEEKS. LAST TIME I FUCKING CHECKED I WAS THE ONNNNLY MOTHERFUCKER IN THAT POLICE STATION WHEN I GOT ARRESTED. SO EVERYONE STOP MAKING BELIEVE YOU WERE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME AT THE STATION WITNESSING THE WHOLE THING. I HAVE PAID MORE FINES THAN ALL THE FUCKING TOYS WHO WERE ALSO ARRESTED IN THOSE CITIES. SO DONT EVEN START TO HAVE THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING IDEA THAT IM A SNITCH. BECAUSE SNITCHING WOULD FOR DAMN SURE NOT HAVE ME PAYING OVER THOUSANDS IN FINES. SHOULD I POST FLICKS OF ALL MY COURT PAPERS? I HAVE BEEN TO JAIL BEFORE AND HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM DEALING WITH IT . AND NO IT IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AT ALL BUT NEVER HAS THE IDEA OF SNITCHING CROSSED MY MIND. AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ARESSTED KNOOOOOWS THERE FUCKING SELVES THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR HOUSES NOOOOORRRR EVEN CHILLED WITH THEM MORE THEN 3 DAYS. THEE FUCKING LEVEL OF STUPIDITY YOU TOYS HAVE IS AMAAAAZING. GOSSIP GIRLS. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES LIFE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SELVES.THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST. THIS WEBSITE IS SERIOUSLY RUINING WHATEVER THE FUCK IS LEFT OF THIS "GRAFF CULTURE" . CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.BLOCK MY IP....DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO DO TO ERASE ME FROM THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK THIS WEBSITE..IM TRYNAAA.....WWW.8THSTREETLATINAS.COM..
    e.XTEND t.HE m.IND 2009

we are killing ourselves

Blow me where the pampers is
    Flicks Posted by gentrifried are released under a Creative Commons
    Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
    this is the last time im explaining this to you fucking internet geeks. Last time i fucking checked i was the onnnnly motherfucker in that police station when i got arrested. So everyone stop making believe you were sitting right next to me at the station witnessing the whole thing. I have paid more fines than all the fucking toys who were also arrested in those cities. So dont even start to have the slightest fucking idea that im a snitch. Because snitching would for damn sure not have me paying over thousands in fines. Should i post flicks of all my court papers? I have been to jail before and have no fucking problem dealing with it . And no it is not something to be proud of at all but never has the idea of snitching crossed my mind. And every single person aressted knooooows there fucking selves that i have never been to any of their houses nooooorrrr even chilled with them more then 3 days. Thee fucking level of stupidity you toys have is amaaaazing. Gossip girls. You people need to stop worrying about everyone elses life and worry about your fucking selves.this is the last time i post. This website is seriously ruining whatever the fuck is left of this "graff culture" . Cancel my membership.block my ip....do whatever the fuck you have to do to erase me from this bullshit. Fuck this website..im trynaaa.....www.8thstreetlatinas.com..
    you a fag stfu aint no one care about you and your bitch ass fines u just tryin to make your self look innocent when the damage was already done u rat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh and sexes is a complete monsta