Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: New Jersey

BATTTLE DEN WTF...COME TO THE BRIX..bitch....
    Quote Originally Posted by snezoner View Post
    ayyyooo dsm fagggggz, u wanna battle? ur all bitches the only you reason you got fifteen years strong is cause you bitches never made it anywhere in life, that and being affiliated with the pigs..

WE ALL DONT CARE IF YOU "HOLDIN IT DOWWWWN BLAH BLAH TUFFEST *****Z BLAH BLAH"

BOTTOM LINE YOUR ALL FAGOTS, GET YOUR GED'S AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE CAUSE THE GRAFF AINT REALLY WORKIN FOR ANY OF YOU.

PLEAAAASSSEEE JUST STOP MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK LIKE IDIOTS.

now i know u ignorant foolz just think the haters fuel your awesome creativity but man seriously ask anyone outside ur little circle, WE DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR SHIT, if you want you can come over my place and ill teach you one by one all about letter structure and contrasting colors, but until then please sir our eyes are burning and someone worthwhile could be using those cans.

Default dont hate on me... just pick up a can n catch wreck... put the bbook down it not hard

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzuurp View Post
    idc how many ups dsm has most of the work is still ugly. roc u suck
    Roc sucks in comparison to whoom? Certainly not you.

Yeah I agree, I think half of what DSM puts out its ugly. But that doesn't mean it sucks. First of all they have plenty of ups and it doesn't all matter about black book shit, there is this dude in the toy forum, who writes "Boss" and its probably the whackest shit ever yet I have to give (a fucking troll nonetheless) more cred over me because joke or not he gets out and paints.

I have seen Roc, Cro, and other dsm members write legitimate letters. I think they have ugly styles, but they still know whats up....
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

lysen pm me...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default I agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Roc sucks in comparison to whoom? Certainly not you.

Yeah I agree, I think half of what DSM puts out its ugly. But that doesn't mean it sucks. First of all they have plenty of ups and it doesn't all matter about black book shit, there is this dude in the toy forum, who writes "Boss" and its probably the whackest shit ever yet I have to give (a fucking troll nonetheless) more cred over me because joke or not he gets out and paints.

I have seen Roc, Cro, and other dsm members write legitimate letters. I think they have ugly styles, but they still know whats up....
    I agree with you... DSM doesnt put out the prettiest shit, but they are all over!!! Thats what its about!! I'm from the Newark area and I've bn seeing their work for years!!! Keep it up!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by smokeypokey View Post
    Who's up the most in all of New Jersey today ? That's the question. Who's up the most !?
    i used to see alot of PK-kid stuff, then Nark/Sape/Once/Loser etc... AIDS- (not too much lately). CDC is doing their thing!!! Of course DSM!!! Gotta go with DSM. Again not the prettiest, but they are getting up the most!!! at least where i'm from...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cro chek lsyn dsm is wackkkkkk stop posting that shit

Bump Crozilla, Eatin the streets

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FuckinSmuts View Post
    dont be jealous cause they get up wit half ass shit

i aint from NJ but they seem to know how to put work in for the streets
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

i think lysen is showing hella progress. try those leters a lil longer, make them fit together a little beter. and master your shadows..? u be legit in my book. cuz we all know you up kid. do ya thing, fuck all the talk. real know real. ;]
    e.XTEND t.HE m.IND 2009

that was done in 2008^^^thats an old fillin...classic pic tho..
    Last edited by REALTALKSON; 11-10-2009 at 04:47 PM.

its real recognize real...

Quote Originally Posted by FuckinSmuts View Post
    get the fuck out of here. Let's see your fucking flicks from newark. Bombing half the towns in NJ aint shit compared to Newark, Elizabeth, Camden, etc. Wheres your transit flicks? We all know that CDC, MHS, and AIDS have and will continue to kill it but they aren't the only worthy jersey heads out there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Isv.dsm.dsl.otb.fy

[QUOTE=Black Flag;1506370]

CLASSIC PIC BLACK FLAG GET AT ME I NO U NO HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WIT ME CAUSE DAT PIC IS HELLA OLD ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I DID ON A WALL DAT WASNT A HOLLOW OR TAG AND DA PIC NEVA LEFT MY MYSPACE UNTIL U POSTED IT GET AT ME BRO..CRO.CHEK.LYSEN.HEX.SOUR.DANK.PURE.TORCH.MICRO .VKID.SCEM.TASK WUSS GOOD WIT YALL GET AT ME TO U NO WHERE TA FIND ME

Sorry to disappoint you dude but that's not my picture or anything. I have never even seen it in person. Everything I post is stolen flicks except when I actually get off my ass and go bench shit. But regardless I am in Newark 5 days a week I know who holds shit down.

Random stolen flicks for talking:

A really blury but fresh niver

classic triple team parkin lot fills thats classic tooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    get the fuck out of here. Let's see your fucking flicks from newark. Bombing half the towns in NJ aint shit compared to Newark, Elizabeth, Camden, etc. Wheres your transit flicks? We all know that CDC, MHS, and AIDS have and will continue to kill it but they aren't the only worthy jersey heads out there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bump my nicca DOSER!
    I think you're a cop, That Guy.
    Everything you post screams "Nothing to see here, folks. Just a vandal here talking about vandalism with other vandals, move along."
    CRUSHING THESE STREETS
    AG_cTs_GAS_973^

dope cb4....