Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 20 of 1165 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425304070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

Originally posted by "*ZAR*"@Jul 21 2006, 10:21 AM
    Ur the dumb fuck bcuz my fatherz style is no were near mine...0ur tagz, throw upz nd piecez are Nothing Alike..And yez, Medowz shit is ass...His Letters suck donkey dick, nd since he has his dick in ur mouth im suprized u kan type all thiz bull shit2 me... Take the dick outta ur mouth....Fuckin no namez liek u make posting picz in Graff sites boring... How kan u Dare say Medowz shit is nice? Are u fuckin blind????...How in the fuck do u see sumthing nice in his shit?....Hiz letters lo0k liek sum shit kidz do when they TRY 2 coppy graffiti on a wall....Ask an infint 2 do a piece...it will lo0k liek a fuckin Medow out line/ Sketch....Nuff sed about thiz whole t0pic..Thiz iznt the letz disscuse on Medowz "style" thread....1
    hahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!

what a response......yo lil man i tells it like it is, dont get mad cause i didnt agree with u, also, whats up with that gay shit u talking, you the one talking bout dicks, you need to salute the prez

yo most of those "no names" u see are actually writers

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah!!! !!
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

-_- your both dumbasses for arguing. probly.
    roar.

this thread is amusing
    RHINESTONE COWBOY

caseoner? fuckin kiddie, you better not be writing that

haha

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

hahaha lmao.

ZAR calling medow a toy.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL.

omg zar. you really amuse me. youre so TOY its not even funny. you think your blackbook shit is impressive to anyone?

Your style is so LAME, PLAYED OUT, BEEN THERE DONE THAT. BOOOOOOOOORING.

Unlike you, medow has artistic skills.

you&#39;re just a little faggot who basicaly stole that themo style and slaughtered it with gay toyness.

you SUCK. GIVE UP.

you complain about medow not posting anything new? huH?

arent you the one posting the same flix over and over?

do you put in any work, faggot? not really. wheres the pictureS?

it&#39;s the same gay ass "made with a graffiti maker website" wannabe pieces and shitty ass throwups. you&#39;re ass. LEARN COLORS TOO. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SENSE OF COLORING WHATSOEVER.

you&#39;re TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY LOL. GIVE UP&#33; Stick to myspace, kiddie.

you little faggot.

you&#39;re a garbage ass writer and in Jersey, you get NO LOVE, NO RESPECT, NOTHING. YOU DONT EVEN GET RESPECT AS A TOY. YOURE A NOBODY. YOUR GRAFFITI SUCKS.

you telling medow he sucks is downright funny, kid. you wish you could paint like him. you wish you had the fame he has. he&#39;s in MD. what crew are you in?

TGF? THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY?

MSN? MICROSOFT MESSENGER?

ZAR? ISNT THAT YOUR GAY DADDIES NAME? BE ORIGINAL, FAGGOT.

STAY YOUR ASS IN PASSAIC. IF YOU DO GET UP THERE, KEEP IT THERE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT PASSAIC ANYMORE ANYWAY. YOURE A FAGGOT.

YOU PROB HAVE NO UPS SINCE YOU HAVE NO FLIX TO PROVE IT, YOURE ON SOME CHILL SPOT SUCKING COCK TYPE SHIT, B.

AND DONT COME AT ME WITH NO GAY ASS REPLIES WRITTEN IN 14 YEAR OLD MYSPACE PUERTO RICAN BITCH LANGUAGE.

oka4y b? y0u fukinnnnn f4ggooott LOL. BITCH *****. IM OUT.

MEDOW, PROPS MAN KEEP DOING YOUR THING.

NAKS SWINE, GOOD FLICKS.

ZAR, SUCK A DICK. YOU GET NO RESPECT FROM ANYONE.

YOUR BOYS GET MORE UPS THAN YOU. YOURE JUST A FAGGOT.

WHY DO YOU THINK MASE DOESNT CALL YOU TO PIECE? *****S THINK YOU GAY, SON. YOU ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT, "yo thaaz fuck3d up, b, you didnt c4ll mee3433." YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ YOU SUCK&#33;&#33;&#33;GIVE UP.

I&#39;m OUT.

BITCH.

Originally posted by Sluts_r_us@Jul 20 2006, 09:48 PM

bump

that irony , sgod, stie, and uncle end to end is nuts. people who are posting... keep posting

Damn...did that feel g0od 2 let out?...fagget

You wouldnt no about love in Jerzy lil niga...

I know wut u get, nd if a lil bunch on bombing science suburb white kiddz dnt wana show Me love u think it matterz...Son i have nigaz all over Jerzy who respect me nd show me love, probly more niagz then u will ever meet in ur life span...Nigaz OUT of NJ show me love bitch u dont no wtf u are talking about so keeeep thee shiot talking comenig..Get off ma cock u faggz im tired of u nd ur lil possy of faggz thinking ur opinion meanz NE THiNG 2 NE 1....Writterz tell me all the time that i g0tta sick style, color fillz, letterz.. Most the shit i do u couldnt do on ur best day nuff sed...wtf kan u do, sum little colorfull toy ass blockiez ?... Come on now lil niga YOUR shit is played out..Period...YOU STAY ON THiZ WEB SiTE TALKiN SHiT, im done replying 2u faggetz...y0u d0nt even paint&#33;, or do shit on papper ur all wana b`z...Yea Medow d0ez his lil artsy fartsy shit here n there but da fuck idc let him do him..it dnt bother me...he dnt liek my style, nd i hate hiz itz a done deal drop thiz bull shit..fuck all ya who i dont get along with ...1
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

Lets start this page off right

Sum pics from the spot
    good shit to everyone posting flicks

not sure if its the same scar or not but i saw a throwie on i-195, not too nice though
    apex...

was a good year wasnt it?
    Nature Illegal- Unnatural

&quot; Better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees&quot;

ill shit. Love the second to last.
    suck a cock.

Originally posted by NumbPain@Jul 21 2006, 07:47 PM
    was a good year wasnt it?
    na

Damn Just found theze on riotsound.com ...

Quick shit in 2o05...

Last time we pieced b4 he "retired"....fuck dat ima bring um back

..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

^ nice zar. i like that second one.

and nice flicks simplicity- brew is soo nasty. i dont recall ever seeing a brew piece that wasnt fire. is that scar top scar piece 2006?
    roar.

yer, damn mad beef goin on. i didnt try readin through all this shit but..

i dunno as letter structure goes, i cnt agree medow has it. thas cause his style i guess, but i cnt say hes got any

damn that that ***** pleaz 2 go bacc to his old Z. that shit was fresh as hell.
    u got ne flix of that wall he bombed on tha parkway in blue i think?