Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 27 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829303132374777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

some old stuff

sum new quick sketch then edited on my mac! Jilz 0n3 nuck if ya buck!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wtf u sayin^^ loll
    the last sketch with the green 3D...where is the 3D going??????

Aighttttttttttt .........Dats wat im talkin bout babyyyyyyyyy!!!! city bombing 4 lifeeeeeeeeee...........AG crew alwayz gets da propz from me.................peace ..............

freshly stolen. does anyone plan on posting anymore?

^ that is fucking dope.

roar.

all stolen.... theres a shitload of flicks on the site but here's some nace... RIP

www.angelfire.com/nj4/aerosolwarzone

if you don't know about it, you do now.

in case you can tell the size...BIG ass roller i did with Youth, and Eago last night

keep posting people.

this is actually the correct link to that jerzy site..

http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/aerosolwarzone/index.htm

I wish I had my camera, theres this freight yard down around here with some serious shit in it. I'll scope it out one day during the day to take some decent flicks.
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

yo dotm!!! that flick is awesome. those kids got really good from what you showed me. im kinda drunk. what else is new. that irony piece is too much for me to handle right now. sooo good.

whats else is new, yeah that ironys tight. but...same shit man. thanks
    peace

yo all yall some internet writers stop worryin about keeping a forum alive and put your energy in getting good a graffiti. cus about 75 % of the stuff on here is toy. an i hope all yall who post there 2 cents every other hour know that none of yall have any type of respect in the real streets. cus from what im seein yall arent doin shit. wish they would shut this shit down again so yall *****s could be forced to go out an actually paint.

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!

stfu u g0ts one post on BS. . . . . . . and trust me we are tryin our best to keep it alive. so go play wit ya self.

R.I.P. dzeas ag

yo komar i was in newark like 2 weeks ago u killing shit with tags and i saw alot of dre's shit too good shit

Originally posted by JILZ0ne@Jul 30 2006, 09:09 AM
    stfu u g0ts one post on BS. . . . . . . and trust me we are tryin our best to keep it alive. so go play wit ya self.
    see this is what im talking about, your judging me by how many post's i have? kids like strikeitup andd llost for evex have hundreds of post's so that makes them good at graffiti? i thinks not.

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!