Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 47 of 1161 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849505152576797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

Na niga i didnt type that it waz in the tips section....Fuck off..
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

ha yea ok, zar typed that, if he did erry1 wud b bitchin bout how then cnt read it lol

Originally posted by morningglory@Aug 21 2006, 03:59 AM

so no one knows about this waste dude?
    I'm pretty sure he's from new york....

Mase ur a fagget... <_<

zar couldnt have typed that shit, there is proper grammar and punctuation.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea man he jus copied n pasted da whole shit...+ dat ***** cant spell if his life depended on it.u kno its true *****. lol

YO ZAR GIVE ACETS A BACK.. SHES GONNA FLIP ON YOU SHE SAID &#33;&#33;

- DOPE JUICE -

oh damn he went there
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

***** bit them real jersy wrters.. and from a chick haha
    - DOPE JUICE -

a chik that would burn u anyday

that post on laws zar put out is pretty helpful in knowin wtf should happen but cops in hudson county don&#39;t give a fuk..... they&#39;ll see u and slam u in that patty wagon be4 u can say ur name......no lie...........i saw a dude in JSQ get thrown into a car 2 days ago cuz that ***** spilled a soda on a cop car..( he really threw it at the car the cop just didn;t see him lol) fuk that im not waiting to talk to no pig i see that crown vic pull up and im out son even over graff or bud or anything else ..... fuk that cops do wat they want those fat bacon bitches
    JURZY GRAFF HEAD

didnt acet bite her style???????
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

yo u sayen i bite Acet is liek sayen Acet bite themo, And liek sayen so did all PFE liek era eny mes the whole fam...Like sayen Themo bite Snow`z style, or liek sayen Snow bite Ces`z...Ya talk 2 much shit, ur on ma dick so bad itz leanin 2 one side...Hope off mynez....Ya sayen i bite thiz n that..Niga u aint loser, u aint Ewok...y0u didnt create no style mother fucker u see Graff nd it inspires u right?...Niga itz a huge diffrence frum Bite`n sum1 and Bien inspired by sum 1...Especially pple az go0d az the 1z u name... Fuck the haters im not goin NE WARE bitch im here 2 stay TGF all matherfuckin Day... And ya kan keep hate`n on me...ma shit iz still up nd will continue 2 b up...Come`n 2 a wall Near y0ur bitch ass asap...1

lol im 2 impatient 2 try n read all this shit but didnt sum1 say zar bit acets shit?- if u were tryin 2 prove it wit them 2 pix u posted u fuccin failed miserably bro that shit aint nething alike

YessSsuRRRRR... Mister Mase, UponeeeeR...

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddd

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mase, that S is so ill.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Originally posted by "*ZAR*"@Aug 21 2006, 08:15 PM
    ur on ma dick so bad itz leanin 2 one side...Hope off mynez....

..Niga u aint loser, u aint Ewok...y0u didnt create no style mother fucker u see Graff nd it inspires u right?...
    yo zar fuck what they say...ur a funny dude
    shangshang

ps....

that upon is sick

bush fer prez
    shangshang

yeah, im glad the world agrees with me on how gay zar is for biting PFE&#39;s style. You wack ass mofo.

you can see how much of a biter ZAR is because his wildstyle looks better than his straight basic letters. So we know whats his and whats someone else&#39;s.

loser.

this thread SUCKS.

guys dont even take flicks of your wack shit. no one wants to see it. please.

mase, stop licking zar&#39;s balls. you guys are like girlfriends.

giving each other support and shit looooooool. bitches. F5 F5 F5 all day motherfucker cuz thats how much you care about your online reputation. over and out.

ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.
    ZAR IS GAY.