Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 77 of 1161 FirstFirst ... 27576772737475767778798081828797127177577 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 23218

Thread: New Jersey

yall worse than a sewing circle.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

ZAR, does TGF mean Type GAY FOREAL? mad respect kid. you're prob the best bomber i know. for real, b. you got the hottest black book work in the planet. it's so original...ive NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT! now, i've never actually seen a flick of your BOMBS...except pieces done in back alleys in the middle of nowhere, but i know you rip shit dude. i know you're all city. when i ask *****s if they know zar theyre like, "who?" but i know theyre just scared, b. theyre scared to face reality and know that ZAR runs the state of jersey. in fact, if you TOYS didn't know, ZAR started this thread. i mean, how much more godly can you get?

ZAR FOR PRESIDENT.

ZAR, NJ'S TOP GRAFF REPRESENTATIVE.

WHY DON'T FH OR AIDS JUST BATTLE MHS DO BATTLE PIECES AND POST EM, OR MEET AT A SPOT AND BATTLE HAVE OUTSIDE JUDGES. IF NOT KEEP WASTIN PAINT.

really who cares what happend it's there beef not yours so y get in to it and say shit you prob dont even knwo if its tru post pics and show your work not bitch over shit your not in

Originally posted by Main Event@Sep 14 2006, 03:58 PM
    ZAR, does TGF mean Type GAY FOREAL? mad respect kid. you're prob the best bomber i know. for real, b. you got the hottest black book work in the planet. it's so original...ive NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT! now, i've never actually seen a flick of your BOMBS...except pieces done in back alleys in the middle of nowhere, but i know you rip shit dude. i know you're all city. when i ask *****s if they know zar theyre like, "who?" but i know theyre just scared, b. theyre scared to face reality and know that ZAR runs the state of jersey. in fact, if you TOYS didn't know, ZAR started this thread. i mean, how much more godly can you get?

ZAR FOR PRESIDENT.

ZAR, NJ'S TOP GRAFF REPRESENTATIVE.
    get it straight.....its bush for prez bitches...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Originally posted by burne8@Sep 14 2006, 04:05 PM
    WHY DON'T FH OR AIDS JUST BATTLE MHS DO BATTLE PIECES AND POST EM, OR MEET AT A SPOT AND BATTLE HAVE OUTSIDE JUDGES. IF NOT KEEP WASTIN PAINT.
    LOL! what is this, pokemon?

lmao.

why dont your bitchass just build a pokemon stadium. then we can call ZAR, hell be the judge of course seeing that he's king of NJ.

we can even have a tournament.

we'll invite dsm. theyll shoot up the arena.

tgf or msn or mlb cant come though...they dont paint. except zar.

last few pages just chatter post some flicks.

Originally posted by burne8@Sep 14 2006, 04:05 PM
    why dont they box and have outside judges and film crews so we can have an update on the beef and maybe see it live on bombing science.....
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

COMING THIS WINTER...

a story of epic proportions

"like 0mg l0lz, g1mme my l0tion bitch!"

the story of a 14 year old puerto rican girl.

"be0tch, i have ab0ut 10 kryl0nZZZZZZ in my bab1 ph4t bag, n0w wh4ts IT G0NN4 B!

the struggle of becoming a reputable graffiti writer in jersey

"ok zar, we'll let you in WR but you have to be in the middle of our circle jerk and you will have to swallow."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM SPLAAAAAAAT

"like 0mg lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

THE EPIC OF ZAR.

...coming winter 2006.

Originally posted by Main Event@Sep 14 2006, 04:28 PM
    COMING THIS WINTER...

a story of epic proportions

"like 0mg l0lz, g1mme my l0tion bitch!"

the story of a 14 year old puerto rican girl.

"be0tch, i have ab0ut 10 kryl0nZZZZZZ in my bab1 ph4t bag, n0w wh4ts IT G0NN4 B!

the struggle of becoming a reputable graffiti writer in jersey

"ok zar, we'll let you in WR but you have to be in the middle of our circle jerk and you will have to swallow."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM SPLAAAAAAAT

"like 0mg lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

THE EPIC OF ZAR.

...coming winter 2006.

yo i got the bootlegs 5 dollars..first 10 callers get a free zar blackbook peice call now at 1-800-bombnj
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

Originally posted by theprofeser+Sep 14 2006, 10:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theprofeser &#064; Sep 14 2006, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by tom araya@Sep 13 2006, 07:23 PM
    Originally posted by theprofeser@Sep 13 2006, 05:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheTruth
    @Sep 12 2006, 11:56 PM
    Emo chased ethek? It was emo who had the unfinished fill-ins on rt 1? You want us to believe ethek caught emo doing the fill-in on that spot pulled over to get him and then emo stoped painting and ran at ethek hahahahaha. makes no sense,the walls dont lie, if you could see the spot and how the emos were unfinished you would know the deal .. emo ran like chuck norris was coming to beat that ass. Emo was going to get a black belt beatdown&#33;

emo had his car runnin right in front of the spot ethek rolled up and when emo ran down to fight he peeled off like a bitch is what i hear

well if thats the case why wouldnt emo walk back up and finish his fill-ins? and why would ethek run like a bitch if he was the one that stopped to confront emo at the spot? i understand you stickin up for your boy but cmon man your argument with me is a fuckin joke. keep believing the person who is getting all your shit dissed statewide....laterz
    ok be realistic now u and i know his car was parked in front of the spot,thats how the whole chase shit started. .we know ethek rolled up and stopped his car in front of emos car at the bottom of the bridge..if emo ran he would have to run down the bridge past both kids in etheks car and into his car.so if ethek came to the spot tryin to kick someones ass why wouldnt he have gotten outta the car ran up and caught emo.. instead he chilled in his car let emo run down the bridge right past him waited for him to get into his car and drive away just so he could chase HIM down route? that makes no sense????i know there your boys but seriosly..theyre also the ones that got pulled over runnin the red light if they were chasin emo he wouldve got shit for runnin the red..sorry u could believe what u want... [/b][/quote]

quoted from the professor
    "we know ethek rolled up and stopped his car in front of emos car"
    "emo run down the bridge right past him"

case closed....

what&#39;d you think?

is at on your rug??

this board is biased towards FH and AIDS???? HAHA thats funny look through the first 50 or so pages and you&#39;LL hardly see any FH or AIDS.

this shit sucks. post some pic&#39;s.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anybody got any raels pics?

the good state of florida.
    theres more just cant find them at the moment.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>