Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 78 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 28586873747576777879808182838898128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 23271

Thread: New Jersey

got some more too

THAT RAELS SHIT IS DOPE. ISNT HE FROM PITSBURGH?

Originally posted by AEK-CF-WR@Sep 13 2006, 08:20 PM
    emo and serm are dope.
    perhaps the gingerbread men smoke dope but that's it

i stand by my statement. dope d dope dope dooooope.

Originally posted by tom araya+Sep 14 2006, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tom araya @ Sep 14 2006, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by theprofeser@Sep 14 2006, 10:42 AM
    Originally posted by tom araya@Sep 13 2006, 07:23 PM
    Originally posted by theprofeser@Sep 13 2006, 05:55 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheTruth
    @Sep 12 2006, 11:56 PM
    Emo chased ethek? It was emo who had the unfinished fill-ins on rt 1? You want us to believe ethek caught emo doing the fill-in on that spot pulled over to get him and then emo stoped painting and ran at ethek hahahahaha. makes no sense,the walls dont lie, if you could see the spot and how the emos were unfinished you would know the deal .. emo ran like chuck norris was coming to beat that ass. Emo was going to get a black belt beatdown&#33;

emo had his car runnin right in front of the spot ethek rolled up and when emo ran down to fight he peeled off like a bitch is what i hear

well if thats the case why wouldnt emo walk back up and finish his fill-ins? and why would ethek run like a bitch if he was the one that stopped to confront emo at the spot? i understand you stickin up for your boy but cmon man your argument with me is a fuckin joke. keep believing the person who is getting all your shit dissed statewide....laterz

ok be realistic now u and i know his car was parked in front of the spot,thats how the whole chase shit started. .we know ethek rolled up and stopped his car in front of emos car at the bottom of the bridge..if emo ran he would have to run down the bridge past both kids in etheks car and into his car.so if ethek came to the spot tryin to kick someones ass why wouldnt he have gotten outta the car ran up and caught emo.. instead he chilled in his car let emo run down the bridge right past him waited for him to get into his car and drive away just so he could chase HIM down route? that makes no sense????i know there your boys but seriosly..theyre also the ones that got pulled over runnin the red light if they were chasin emo he wouldve got shit for runnin the red..sorry u could believe what u want...
    quoted from the professor
    "we know ethek rolled up and stopped his car in front of emos car"
    "emo run down the bridge right past him"

case closed.... [/b][/quote]
    i said if you fukin retart hypothetical situation

This thread is due for some flicks, and less bullshit

Originally posted by AEK&#045;CF&#045;WR@Sep 15 2006, 10:16 AM
    i stand by my statement. dope d dope dope dooooope.
    emo got skills but it dont change the fact that he disses people.....

if you dont respect, you dont get respected

you know what im saying
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

^tru. damn that spot is old. i never even seen that sbrock. i think werds went over that shit.(not sure) that last then joint is hot.

The SB Rocks is still there, werds disn&#39;t go over it

Word to the President&#33;&#33;&#33;

nah man i know 4 a fact it an&#39;t there. iwas there like a week ago and riped some shit on the wall across under the revs rollie. i dont remember whats there now. it might have bin a tesi strate.

damn 4 real....I haven&#39;t been there in a while but thats some dumb shit to have gone over that SBROCKS, that shit has been there since at least 1997, at least thats the first time I saw it.

i like the WACR flame thing and that NORM CEAZE roller is dope

thats waer.....i wonder where that dude is...he put in mad work for a minute
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

That Norm and Ceaze is no roller homeslice, that shit is all aerosol.

great fliks derty jerz, yea i never saw that sbrocks there either. damm shame

the professor is now professor X.
    using a chair.

and i stand by my statement of them being &#39;&#39;gingerbread men&#39;&#39;,whom maintain the pattern of starting problems with the &#39;&#39;catch me if you can &#39;&#39;antics.however sometimes karma is a bitch.opinions aside these guys wake up embarrassed looking themselves in the mirror .their toy moves have an huge track record,and speaking of track these guys must have excellant track shoes for all running you guys do from people instead of settling things the way others do.we are not acting like &#39;&#39;mr.tough guys&#39;&#39;.i don&#39;t have time to give you some false slogans and threats typed within broken english.&#39;&#39;how about they go to a wall and battle?&#39;&#39;come man please....this is the only way this guys get any mention besides a pound from someone they smoke crack with.this is the only way anyone cares or talks about them.remember this all started when emo did a nace over chip,and oze108 on 440.for those whom have no clue emo never meet nace.later mhs went over a mayhem nace did on the path line....this is a fact,and it just goes on and on....ask emo what he knows about nace besides what he read in a magazine he bought at scrap yard.a tag above a classic nace legal wall which dripped into the piece? they do drugs,and are idiots breed inside the &#39;&#39;hoodbridge&#39;&#39; world and do very little traveling out of it.that is no excuse.for those of you sick of hearing about this i&#39;m 100 times as sick of it as you.however this board is now becoming a soapbox for many people who still attend things like math and gym class.if they can&#39;t see the watered down and poorly done copies of klas[emo] and setup[serm] circa 1998 new jersey graffiti[ a fun time]..opinions on style over the internet are worthless[mine included]however facts remain....as they say in the biz &#39;&#39;ninjas know&#39;&#39;.no more pointless excuses nor tit for tat crossout &#39;&#39;ceasefires&#39;&#39;.these local toys will keep on running both their mouths ,and fleeing the scenes of confrontion with the people they involve in this nonsense.fuck it...........................mayhem 2007