Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 105 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 5558595100101102103104105106107108109110115125155205605 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 23271

Thread: New Jersey

Originally posted by endless brigades@Oct 5 2006, 08:35 AM
    i still cant grasp the concept that dudes arer ipping nice burns and str8s and their hands look like kindergarten shit.

bump for cro bar and them beef flicks.
    perfectly said
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

haha mhs dissing that youth is funny too..cause we really don't have to worry about them now do we...

flicked this on the way home...

Upon...

imma head up to this spot sometime this week to flick some more graff...

Originally posted by Give@Oct 5 2006, 06:25 AM
    i think sane is from my town i saw some shit he id wit a marker in one of my classes
    before you pick up another can maybe you should take a history 101 class. lets see some good handstyles.

i just want to know why OC is raggin the youth? usually beefs provoked but, i guess hes just holdin on to what hes got left in the graff world from all the beef.

Originally posted by strikeitup!@Oct 4 2006, 02:52 PM
    damm u guys crushed this building. mad ms13 in that area too

chip in japan

that mesia is dope. the last loser 2. art is dangerous shit.

THEN hand is ridiculous...

and tom araya, all that pic needs is something on the water tower.. bummer for barbed wire.

Originally posted by Flikz4You@Oct 5 2006, 10:06 AM
    flicked this on the way home...

Upon...

imma head up to this spot sometime this week to flick some more graff...
    gorgeous

all of it looks sicccck

pcp rock

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

EDIT
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

yea idk OC is bein real gay...hes doin the whole start beef with anyone possible...i beleive right now the count is YOUTH, JODO, SKIT(not positive about this but i beleive so), all of FH, and all of AIDS against the MHS business....its fun tho cause they already got one thats either stopped/or debating stopping painting... and thats SERM...and i believe EMO is next on the list...idk mad gay shit
    bombin walls like its my job

i dono about the names annie and man...

Originally posted by chucknorris@Oct 5 2006, 06:26 PM
    i dono about the names annie and man...
    shits ill frend

pcp rock

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think theyre dope names. just the double N&#39;s in Annie would kill me
    makin&#39; them tryin to look the same when i painted...
    but Strk does a really good job with that.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

haha i dunno i suck at that shit. if they werent right after each other i could get away with them being different. but thanks man

That ni gg a annie do his thing.... and YO ZAR HIT ME UP N I GGA U KNO THA NUMBER N I GGA ... :angry:

Nd bump on that Beef Sht&#33;&#33; Love tha Competetion and sht. .. Keep tha sht movin :-)

dont know where this is from but he&#39;s been doing his thing back in the day in jersey ...real dope