Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 112 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 126292102107108109110111112113114115116117122132162212612 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 23271

Thread: New Jersey

there's an annie piece in style wars? ive only seen the vid once. bummer...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Its just some piece that Dust does for his girlfriend. Nothing special really.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

they&#39;re not really similar at all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nvm.
    then i guess i was thinking of something completly different.
    Sorry strk.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

haha its all good, thats funny though

while I was blunted yesterday...

hahaha

bring on the hate?

h34r:

oh and drove through newark yesterday...

that wall on the bottom right when you get off 21 and make a left...

some hot ass shit.

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;@Oct 8 2006, 02:07 PM
    Faro&#39;s karaks are too dope.
    But i see more mummies done with AIDS people than with ADHD people.
    Idk it just seems weird to me.
    faro&#39;s shit is gay like annie.....boxing mummies????i hope he aint down with aids that would change how the prez thinks of them....those aids kids are slippin

i only saw him up with werds and then..but if he&#39;s down, let me know cause then i&#39;ll hate them as much as mhs

hahahahaahahahahahah

karak deez nuts

bush for prez no matter what anyone says
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bush, go to www.hiphopthriftshop.com and look under graff then characters.
    all the faro stuff is done with AIDS there

theres really no need.

that wall in newark is dope. you a&#39;nt get the giant ass mad hatter and 4sakn peice? some 1 post that shit.

my bad about that ese it looked like some crazy ass y
    bombin walls like its my job

that hiphopthriftshop site is crazy. aids is on some art shit now. everyone got a character. i fuckin walked over to that chocolat factory 2day for nothing&#33;&#33;&#33; every thing there is on that site. nothing&#39;s buffed or dissed except an ewok peice over a zar peice. what&#39;s up with that? what ever. prop&#39;s 2 aids. dont stop bombin now that your big time.

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;@Oct 9 2006, 02:23 PM
    there goes the planet......

i wonder if he&#39;s in the crew or just next to them while painting....

does he hold pompoms.....

i heard he wraps himself like a mummy and sniffs suger straight out the packet...

his new name is Faro Faucet
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

as much as you talk shit i have to laugh at "faro faucet"

yeah that is alittle bit funny.

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;@Oct 8 2006, 06:12 PM
    I second that.
    That kid Mear
    his M
    is a total Emo bite.
    that just makes himself look bad...especially b/c everyone no&#39;s who emo is
    edamske..fku2

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by president bush+Oct 9 2006, 03:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (president bush @ Oct 9 2006, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fosale&#33;@Oct 9 2006, 02:23 PM
    there goes the planet......

i wonder if he&#39;s in the crew or just next to them while painting....

does he hold pompoms.....

i heard he wraps himself like a mummy and sniffs suger straight out the packet...

his new name is Faro Faucet [/b][/quote]
    why do you hate his characs though?
    i like them a lot but hey, it&#39;s personal preferance.

theres really no need.

i like that bong alot. that tree looks cheep. i got the rigirigirawness hahaaaaaaa i need a job.

too hipstery for me.. like neckface

some picks of my shit

and heres some flicks i gotto day

and i have more if you want me to post them