Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 176 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 76126156166171172173174175176177178179180181186196226276676 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 23254

Thread: New Jersey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i said shit about you because you went over ill writers with that crappy bape shit.
    and if your so dope why do people write bape 4 and mane 2 and go over your shit. idk.
    whatever.
    sorry for shit.
    if you wanna talk about beef pm me i dont wanna keep this shit clogging the forum.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats not what i heard or saw but w.e
    if you wanna talk p.m me.
    and btw you&#39;d be surprised to know that more than 3 people write mane2 and bape4 over your stuff
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

handle your little nieghborhood beef in school dont bring it here
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

Originally posted by tom araya@Nov 26 2006, 08:16 AM
    thats because his commanding officer would make him wash the deck or peel potatoes.
    hahahahah true story.

and medow, i&#39;m not directing this at you, it&#39;s just a general statement, tom and nic cage don&#39;t need internet fame to be noticed...

fosale and cmoney... keep it in PMs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hate hate hate

different S
    messed up the C but i kinda like it.

theres really no need.

^yea but the e is the same.....................as eye&#39;s

Originally posted by strikeitup&#33;@Nov 26 2006, 02:12 PM
    tom and nic cage don&#39;t need internet fame to be noticed...
    +1 for the truthes
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by tom araya@Nov 26 2006, 02:51 PM
    ^yea but the e is the same.....................as eye&#39;s
    its a regualr run of the mill e.
    i would go and get flicks but i dont feel like it.

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

didnt feel like finding more.

theres really no need.

flicks

more jersey city flicks&#33;
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

Originally posted by pauldude@Nov 26 2006, 03:37 PM
    Sense3 nice wit them characters...Cool ass niga 2...
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

Originally posted by "*ZAR*"+Nov 26 2006, 04:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("*ZAR*" @ Nov 26 2006, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pauldude@Nov 26 2006, 03:37 PM
    Sense3 nice wit them characters...Cool ass niga 2... [/b][/quote]
    Looks Like Zar On A good Day :lol:

Select is right, sec that shitz be hot, zeph is a legend and i hope to one day when i grow up be at his level but is it true he likes to date muscular construction workers?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^thanks brah.

theres really no need.

Originally posted by medow@Nov 26 2006, 06:27 PM
    BUMPIN&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

more fuel to the fire...

theres really no need.