Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 103 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 35383939899100101102103104105106107108113123153203603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 23248

Thread: New Jersey

yo that totbot is probably the sweetest thing ever...mad detail...really clean no drips....i wish i could paint like that...and i swear im not being sarcastic
    bombin walls like its my job

it's cool

I ain't feelin no disrespect

you can all keep talkin'

hate to the max.

I'll just feed of this next time I go out bombin' with tot,aded,de,or whoever.

stay up kiddos.

h34r:

being in 12 crews doesn't make anyone less toy

kiddos wow never agen ....... heres some new pics of shit i did in school got to get better i know

yea dont ask me what i was thinking with all that dumb shit in the background lol

that first shit getting cross-cheked with a double sided hockey stick?
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

this might sound like a broken record but..try getting your straights down first...

Originally posted by Flikz4You@Oct 3 2006, 10:13 AM

Also...

Jime...

Sware...

Upon...

Awe...

Mes...

Mas...

Mase, Upon, Tear, Pause, Syph, Mine...

Then...

Werrrrrrddd....
    need suntin good on this page. bump

is the mes from philly

mes got a dope style
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by highway crusha@Oct 3 2006, 10:43 PM
    DUCKANDCOVER did u really juss flood this thread with the wackest shit ive ever seen in my life? ha callin that shit a decent day

DOUG FUNNY^^
    word son quailman is the shit!
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that Dot M is so dope.
    mad clean, really feelin&#39; it.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

pretty dope....if thats where i think it is i bought a fake dippy over there a few years ago and i didnt even want it. and then i saw 9 shocks.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

NEW ORIGINAL STYLES TO FUCK WIT UR MINDS WIT THAT BRICK CITY COLORFUL FLAVORS FROM DA OLD SCHOOL..... GETTIN TEACH BY NWK GREATEST FROM TMS CREW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CRO DSMAD KRH DNB CKD KWS FA HCB KTP FAH KDP LSW VM DW TVS TMS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; TO MANY CREWS TO REPS... DA MORE CREWS DA HIGHER MY RESPECTS N RANKS IN GRAFFITI....... FUCK DA HATERS, SHITTALKERS, CRITICS, 2FACERS, RATS......... IF SOMEONE IS BETTER THEN ME THEN HE ALREADY DEAD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; FROM BRICK CITY N NEW JERSEY BOMBING ALLAH CRO AMIR THE REAL GRAFFITI STREETS KINGS....... ALL CITY FOR 9YRS MOVIN ON TO 10YRS..... CRO N CHEK AKA SANE(R.I.P) N SMITH OF NEW JERZ......

yeah you got ups but comparing yourself with sanesmith? are you fuckin with us? stylewise you still got years to go bfore you can even step to them playa. do your thing tho.

..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

yo i aint in jersey but props for you ups. but your all city and your up with that?
    and your ganna say you got ups as smithsane? idk bout that.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

first set of flicks for 2day....
    the eye rampage
    sgod

doper

draf

ntel

annie

then

nolis

swine

solo

mayhem wall...sorry about how broken up the piece is

I&#39;ve been to Newark and all I saw were some cro bombs (with tacoe on them) and in the real hoods I saw mad LOSER shit, that man should get mad props, saw his ass everywhere...all city eh?