Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: New Jersey

Default Here more new bombs n burner to entertain yah haters... Rockin all city hardcores...

Quote Originally Posted by bigolpeanut View Post
    I was waiting for one of these. Bump the fuck out of CB4.

That ***** has progressed a lot in the past two years. More than I can say for others.

and bump DSM. I know people hate but seriously, they have spots for days in Newark. More ups in one town than some people have all over Jersey.

that's what it really is. I've met Chek before and he was chill as hell. That's what the jersey graff scene should be like. Too many people have big heads in this state...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[QUOTE=Black Flag;1506401]Sorry to disappoint you dude but that's not my picture or anything. I have never even seen it in person. Everything I post is stolen flicks except when I actually get off my ass and go bench shit. But regardless I am in Newark 5 days a week I know who holds shit down.

i no das not your flick but u stole it from my myspace thats the only place on da net its posted at get at me u no how to get ta me

Quote Originally Posted by pwndsauce View Post
    I was waiting for one of these. Bump the fuck out of CB4.

That ***** has progressed a lot in the past two years. More than I can say for others.

and bump DSM. I know people hate but seriously, they have spots for days in Newark. More ups in one town than some people have all over Jersey.

that's what it really is. I've met Chek before and he was chill as hell. That's what the jersey graff scene should be like. Too many people have big heads in this state...
    Graffiti writers and rappers are so egotistical it ruins crews and friendships. Sad.
    I will not engage or respond to ANY online bullshit beef tough guy talk. Waste someone else's time.

Flickr.com/ruinone
    No I don't write Ruin.

half you cats need to get a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Ratslovecheese View Post

Why does this rat pictured look so "me?n"
    thats not MEEN stupid. and postin pics of people and postin names ia some snitch shit. that shit is history dude. grow up.

WERDS

GHOULS NIGHT OUT!

bump aek....that meen sucks

Quote Originally Posted by FALL OUT BOY View Post
    thats not MEEN stupid. and postin pics of people and postin names ia some snitch shit. that shit is history dude. grow up.
    thats def not meen that dude is actually a car thief they had his pik all over b20vtec.com

lysen needs to paint bigger, them baby fills aint cutting it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lysen, cro, are the wackest fucking shit ive ever seen. who cares if they get up they still suck dick and are just a bunch of tag bangin bitches

Quote Originally Posted by FuckinSmuts View Post
    lysen, cro, are the wackest fucking shit ive ever seen. who cares if they get up they still suck dick and are just a bunch of tag bangin bitches
    i dont even post like that but man the dsm does it up.. runnin newark .. let them cats b yo let them do what they do n u do what u do thats it man no point on sayin they wackn talkn smack .. u dont see them on here arguing they let the streets talk some shit u should learn

then whats good then state ur name u anit worth shit kiddd u alll mouth stay behind ur lil screen name all ya motherfukers talk shit buhh dnt doo shit back the fuk upp i still got madd shit uppp what u got nothin motherfuker keep it movin...
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckinSmuts View Post

all gotta say to ya mother fukers runnin smak all ya bitches got ya day commin dnt come to newark bombin...we gunna fuk ya up and take ur paint dnt get caught slippin this go out to all the haters soo fuk yahh....eat dick peace to the hole dsm crew we still runnin shit

Default again and again and again

again bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD1ONE View Post

Default here i go again....

hollla

Default dsm..

dsm............... goin again