Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 109 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 9598999104105106107108109110111112113114119129159209609 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 23250

Thread: New Jersey

god what happened to this thead. bump the characters

ahaaaahi im sooo druknkaskakaka ha wttffff im goinng out to get some mad shittttt hahaoestoohsd fuck i i cant siftestrithriaoif i dont eeven nkiew hhawt owh im sdtupign ah . whtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffi jusut spti o is trallaelllll damn majnngbngeahhahhhhhh

yeAHHHHH KILLL THE MAN WHO QUESTIONSASSSSSSS YEah doos fuckin mid 90s hardcore yquaaoososaoa sfs aahhaha fuck vok IS USKCK ASOFHDSARQU32HESAZLDF XMCGAW8T4ENKJLIWETG

old flicks but whatever....

why the fuck are these toys floooooooding the shitt out of this thread, WOW.

post some sware, euology, and anyone have some tacoe...

dope swamp swine. yeah post some tacoe shit.

sick flicks annie
    bombin walls like its my job

:lol: 1, fucks dsm? eat a dick son lets see you speak that shit in person
    2. haha strk man you a lite weight? damn
    3. is for me
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Tacoeeee :wub:
    get more GPC flicks up hurrrr.
    I have Wives fliks but everyone here has seen them like 3 times.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

yeah man&#33;&#33;&#33; dope tacoe joint&#39;s. dsm drugs satan murder. drow smoke&#39;n motherfuckers&#33;&#33;&#33; werd up&#33;&#33;&#33; let&#39;s see some bles pic&#39;s.

theres a nace flick

haha nah not really, half a liter of vodka in a short amount of time. more flicks anyone?

i can predict the future...this thread is gonna get close soon and it will be like the third time so people should just not talk shit if someones toy or drunk or a little kid or what not let them be they&#39;re not hurting anyone or going over anyone if he goes over someone let him know the deal..and the kid is asking for some advice on what to write he obviously just wants to start writing and more power to him shit the goverment is trying to stop graff so we shouldnt let them... the kid asks what to write cause he knows if he choses a name that taken he gonna hear all of the bullshit that noone wants to hear..everyone grow up and stop talking shit on here if u have a problem with someone why dont u go to there face and say it.. if you have a problem with dsm go to newark and state ur problem to one of the dsm cats..and if mhs didnt rag ur shit or talk shit about u why u gonna talk shit about them cause every crew is ragging them lol dumb shit for real...by the way dope aids pics dre&#39;s shit is looking good too and tacoe dope shit
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

<span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres really no need.

WOW&#33;&#33;&#33; some real dope pic&#39;s. nice aids canvases. maaaaad mummy&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33; listen 2 zk he knows what he&#39;s talking about.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Faro&#39;s karaks are too dope.
    But i see more mummies done with AIDS people than with ADHD people.
    Idk it just seems weird to me.

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ebk rep.

theres really no need.