Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by daoist View Post
    sape better be on jersey bombs =D

I'd also love to see nark rocking on the back of a freeway sign..

JUST SOME IDEAS.

=)
    PM me what you wanna see in Jersey Bombs or email info@jerseyburns.com

Blow me where the pampers is
    Flicks Posted by gentrifried are released under a Creative Commons
    Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States

i really dont agree with that there only goin to end up putting heads that dont really bomb the streets....theres way more writers out in jersey that bomb hard catchin reck all over those are the writers that should get the exposure not a bunch of writers hittin safe spots callin that a video..just what i think
    sape better be on jersey bombs =D

I'd also love to see nark rocking on the back of a freeway sign..

JUST SOME IDEAS.

=)

feelin that mek comin correct with the burners all the time.

Default stop yappin

so go put up the cash..put in the work and make a video..im sick of seeing the nonsense that passes for graff vids..more sk8boardin,shit talkin.bum fightin than graff..and im not interested in that...so gent and i are doin what we wanna see///if more of the hipsters on here were more proactive instead of followin trends maybe this game would progress....so.put yur money where yur mouth is...OR SHUT THE FUCK UP...now heres some flix..old skooooooool
    Attached Images    
    oderint dum metuant "let them hate, so long as they fear" ...

Quote Originally Posted by demerock View Post
    so go put up the cash..put in the work and make a video..im sick of seeing the nonsense that passes for graff vids..more sk8boardin,shit talkin.bum fightin than graff..and im not interested in that...so gent and i are doin what we wanna see///if more of the hipsters on here were more proactive instead of followin trends maybe this game would progress....so.put yur money where yur mouth is...OR SHUT THE FUCK UP...now heres some flix..old skooooooool

^ agreed,

and when i said about sape and nark, I didn't mean exclude all the other cats bombing jersey streets, just a couple of suggestions. I dunno, maybe I'm just a sucker for highway action =)

more people need to get involved in the nj graff community anyways, speak your mind. It's not like gent and demer are the only people who have opinions and shit, if people take more interest its only going to make things like jersey burns and jersey bombs BETTER.
    Last edited by daoist; 02-15-2010 at 08:07 PM.

that cro bullshit has been posted like 200 times over and over like for real we get the point its poop haha bump mek
    i got more beef then a whopper but ill have u erased like poppa... bringing the motherfucking pain & i will still paint.....me

can we get this bigger. the size dont do it justice

ok big guy relax i was just saying what i think so slow ur role over der....

i do feel what you are sayin but in jersey theres always going to be hate...jersey writers are pretty hard to put together because you got guys that cant get along... it would be cool to see a bunch of other writers come together and make a dope video to many politics in jersey graff game...
    ^ agreed,

and when i said about sape and nark, I didn't mean exclude all the other cats bombing jersey streets, just a couple of suggestions. I dunno, maybe I'm just a sucker for highway action =)

more people need to get involved in the nj graff community anyways, speak your mind. It's not like gent and demer are the only people who have opinions and shit, if people take more interest its only going to make things like jersey burns and jersey bombs BETTER.

let me tell u grandson...i dont sloww my roll for NO ONE...so get it right////as of right now...your opinion carries as much in weight as any another unknown...never was..coulda be,,,

hahaha yeah.. ok old man river...
    let me tell u grandson...i dont sloww my roll for NO ONE...so get it right////as of right now...your opinion carries as much in weight as any another unknown...never was..coulda be,,,

summer '10 is gonna be sick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzuurp View Post

I want to but photobucket limits the size of the photo. Anyone know a better site to get the pics larger?

the truth is always hard to hear to some..the truth hurts...there is alot of hate out here...and alot of its from webistes like these where u can comment without the reprecussions.strength thru anonimity works for alot of cats..like i said b4..if i say something..u know its me..others..all these cutesy names and codes....kinda gay...

suck cock.
    Last edited by BetterOffDead; 02-16-2010 at 10:26 AM.

i agree with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerXV1 View Post
    summer '10 is gonna be sick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mmhmm highway scenes gonna be more crazy then last year and street bombin whaaa
    THEY SHOULD BE AFRAID WITH MY TALENT AND LACK OF LIFE I CAN DO ANYTHING. I FUCKING LOVE BEEF AND RESPECT IS GIVEN TO WHO I FEEL DESERVES IT THE REST OF YOU FOOGAYZE KIDS SUCK A DICK. JERSAYMANE.
    THE FUCK YOU LIST FOR SUMMA 10'
    #1.SWEDAMS
    NOW WAIT FOR THE SHIT TALK

idk if im gonna get jersey burns i mean im not too into the whole watchin people do hiways and shit id rather see that gully street bombing shit but sounds like a dope video ill probally end up seein it at someones crib loll