Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 110 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 106090100105106107108109110111112113114115120130160210610 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 23248

Thread: New Jersey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oldies.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

all of these flicks are crazy serious

keep up postin&#39; this fireeeeeeee&#33;

h34r:

this will be the day that i die

those are pretty sick

Da fuck does that last throw up say?...
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

sick ass komar and the loser was just mental.

more sketchbooks/flicks/and beef

SENILE

GRIEF

bombin walls like its my job

OML(MEAR one)

JODO

EMO

EYE

MATH

SIC

MECRO

MYNE
    bombin walls like its my job

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn those last few are garbage. mok is dope. love seeing the stuff in nyc

BROOKLYN.

are you sure thats eye? that doesnt really look like a y in the middle
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

edam-------&#62; high class fuckin bums....the uglii kids

edamske..fku2

for the love of god stay away from freights for a few years.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

yeah man if that&#39;s a y then im a monkeys uncle. dope green emo. why try and start a beef with mhs and then do some kind of emo ripoff? oml? should be lmao hahaaaaa

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I second that.
    That kid Mear
    his M
    is a total Emo bite.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

for the love of god where are all these kids coming from. lol oc is even hated by kids just starting out.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to tha top&#33;
    this will be the day that i die

quick afternoon joints...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Medow, i have always loved your work, with your dope everlasting colorful fills. keep it up.
    Blackbook.Nj.

smoking weed helps.
    fuck resize.

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anyone got flix of Newa&#39;s dope wheatpasting?
    i would go searching for em online but alas, i cannot=[

theres really no need.

Originally posted by tom araya@Oct 8 2006, 06:48 PM
    for the love of god where are all these kids coming from. lol oc is even hated by kids just starting out.
    :blink: i wish i knew so i could seal off the portal.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.