Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 116 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 166696106111112113114115116117118119120121126136166216616 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 23254

Thread: New Jersey

hey man i stay rockin chaps wats wrong wit that?
    The Young Noble!!!

Third Eye Crew

where the fuck did mase go?

im guessin the reason why the skit outline is a bit messy is cause he got dissed by some toy and had to fix it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dat **** baggin my groceries

Originally posted by KrucialSkills@Oct 11 2006, 04:34 PM
    Come on man, you're probably wearing chaps right now you fuckin dickrider, you got that nasty swine and ethek shit and you're bumping this shit?

what are you fucking blind? how about can control, letter structure, color choice? come on man...the only thing skit's been killin' is his reputation, watch yourself.
    damm man what you bugin for calm your hormones

**** don't worry, I see your wack-ass tag at the train station little man...I know who you are too, you'll get yours. All I gotta say is that I got some other shit with Skit, so stay out unless you got some new information you'd like to bring to my attention.

Originally posted by CommanderKeen@Oct 11 2006, 07:23 PM
    im guessin the reason why the skit outline is a bit messy is cause he got dissed by some toy and had to fix it.
    that is correct.

and yeah, where is mase??

Originally posted by KrucialSkills@Oct 11 2006, 08:36 PM
    **** don't worry, I see your wack-ass tag at the train station little man...I know who you are too, you'll get yours. All I gotta say is that I got some other shit with Skit, so stay out unless you got some new information you'd like to bring to my attention.
    oh well srry i dident knwo you had shit with skit and i never said anything about it all i said is how skits been out painting alot of new spots and you buged out i dident do shit so chill man im not trying ot start shit

yo annie....your rt 9 spot got oc'd....its a 5 grader piece...its real gay...more like ultra gay....one of his worst pieces...he wrote some shit there too...ill get a flick but i figured id let you know first
    bombin walls like its my job

mase RIP.

tragic story...

noticed all these these kids just started beefin cause fh and mhs were beefin...lame man...all of a sudden everyone is a tough guy.

Originally posted by highway crusha@Oct 12 2006, 12:41 AM
    mase RIP.

tragic story...
    what happened to mase?

damn if thats for real.....that sucks
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Originally posted by KrucialSkills@Oct 11 2006, 04:34 PM
    Come on man, you're probably wearing chaps right now you fuckin dickrider...

what are you fucking blind? how about can control, letter structure, color choice? come on man...the only thing skit's been killin' is his reputation, watch yourself.
    hahahahahahahaahahah

well put ,the prez couldnt have said it better
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Originally posted by Oprah@Oct 11 2006, 06:45 PM
    where the fuck did mase go?
    my guess his where abouts have to do with some unfinished shit on 80.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

lmao RIP MASE..... You guys are so stupid, i just spoke to tha dude 5 minutes ago lmaoO....

we all juss decided to stop postin shit on such a homosexual site, nice 2 kno u miss us tho....

missed?
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck goes on in here? has graff turned flame

yo whats going on does anyone know what graffiti is? i see throw ups i see straight letters i see peices but also i see horrible hanstyles whats going on with that? before you do anything you should get a proper handstyle down..wow i guess graff is just something to do on spare time now, sad shit man
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate