Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 126 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 2676106116121122123124125126127128129130131136146176226626 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 23248

Thread: New Jersey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tacoe nark.
    dopeness
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

last page Nark.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

edit on the halloween joint, it&#39;s unfinished.

rock this instead....

this will be the day that i die

and some oldies i stumbled on...

this will be the day that i die

bump those duel fliks
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

dual with the freshness. that ciphe and proto is always dope to see

bump amazing brew piece, krisp ass pawn piece, ol&#39; skool klas throw, n of kourse that fukin then piece...

that nace piece never gets old its still amazing
    dope flics

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dual_908@Oct 17 2006, 03:57 PM
    Raels tag on the wall on left.
    :wub:

theres really no need.

damn those are out of control...aids reppin mad hard
    bombin walls like its my job

bump for my *****a.
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

dope flicks
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

Originally posted by Simplicity+Oct 16 2006, 06:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Simplicity @ Oct 16 2006, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DUF@Oct 16 2006, 01:58 PM
    well if i dont practice and get my shit up how am i supposed to get better?
    maybe with pen and paper
    its your fault you dont pratice and come out on the streets looking like a toy [/b][/quote]
    by streets u mena highways? cause i dont see anyone one hitting streets on this site haha

^say werd. dope aids jumpoff. komar&#39;s shit get&#39;s sicker. there was somthing else i liked but i cant remenber. im mad tierd. goodnight herbs. you jam get at me.

yo stop saying streets cause all you hit is highways...emo talks shit i guess i dont know but ur crazy cause hes pretty dope he actually bombs, has a pretty nice throw up, he peices and he does straight letters and has a handstyle thats not bad unlike most of these other cats that peice and are toy in each other field of graff..haha and u guys need to hop off of duf&#39;s dick u guys talk about him so much u sound like faggots..stop talking and bomb damn man u guys make jersey look bad with all the shit talking...dope aids wall really feeling it, old school flicks=dope, that nace peice will never get old for the eyes to see, that halloween jump off definately dope, cant wait for the christmas one =)..and who ever said shut this thread down i couldnt agree with u more..peace to the real graff heads in jersey

props on those 1&9 flicks .....
    JURZY GRAFF HEAD

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ZK&#045;WR@Oct 17 2006, 09:01 PM
    yo stop saying streets cause all you hit is highways...emo talks shit i guess i dont know but ur crazy cause hes pretty dope he actually bombs, has a pretty nice throw up, he peices and he does straight letters and has a handstyle thats not bad unlike most of these other cats that peice and are toy in each other field of graff..haha and u guys need to hop off of duf&#39;s dick u guys talk about him so much u sound like faggots..stop talking and bomb damn man u guys make jersey look bad with all the shit talking...dope aids wall really feeling it, old school flicks=dope, that nace peice will never get old for the eyes to see, that halloween jump off definately dope, cant wait for the christmas one =)..and who ever said shut this thread down i couldnt agree with u more..peace to the real graff heads in jersey
    THANK YOU&#33;
    http://www.myspace.com/kungpowcrewKP! KP! KP! KP! KP! KP!

word up. sick aids flicks.

pcp rock