Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 19 of 1161 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324293969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

i kinda killed it with that 2nd 3d shadowing shit. w/e, practice practice.
    roar.

and another one.
    roar.

Medow...iz it juzt me or have i seen these piecez b4?...idk mayb on a diffrent site, but i think u BEEN posted dez picz b4 niga...just azkin feel me...1
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

yea dog, trying to set an example. alot of y'all need to get out there and paint. its good to work on your blackbook, but its pointless if you dont use it when you paint. thats why I posted my simple joints because I was hoping you'd take the head to my example and up your game. start simple and then get more complex.

and yo not for nothing but why are you worried about me reposting flicks when you use this shit like a 2way to talk shit on all day.

talk less and post more flicks B and heads wont dog you about being so toy...

yea feel me?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

keep the flix comin...

Medow not 4 nothin, but ur shit is TOY...ur style suckz, ur letterz are azz, the only thing i give u iz an OK can control...

You say Go out n do shit, when ur re- posting the same shit every week, niga YOU go out nd do sum shit...I just painted a few dayz ago, ur shit is da same...You need 2 shut up when it comez 2 talkin shit, no1 fuckz with u, why i dont kn0w! and i dont give a fuck... but me and ALOT of people hate ur shit itz all the same weak asz style, same coloring style Wich might i add is a FUCKING WAIST OF PAINT! n itz wack az Hell.. But ur doing u, so we let you slid with no commentz/ or thoutz...Keep doing u i dont care just post different fuckin piecez iight B...1

bet... you tell that to my face when I see you alright dun. you know you sound like a little fool but I'll respect you cause of your pops and not say anything else...

just do this thread a favor and chill on the chat and post your flicks instead.

Check ur fuckin Private Messagez Son...1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

zar why dont you chill the fuck out n stop hatin. your bitchin in this thread is ruining it. i like medows shit. hes doin his own style which is original and his own fills...let him do his own thing...

Did i tell him2 stop?...read more carefully i sed keep doing u....I askd him 1 question ..a simple 1 at dat, HE started da Hate nd bull shit...Hez bien a fagg bagg all i sed waz that i think i saw his picz sum were b4...Hes da 1 thinkn he "runnz shit"...come on now niga u dont run shit, mayb with ur crew or wtv u kall ur selvz but y0u w0nt runn shit here or ne ware near me iight niga...Check ya self...Yea itz original but so wut? Da fuck he aint no king, wtf has he done 4 Me or ne thing in Jerzy...Hiz shit iz OK i se di gave him hiz cuttz.. but hes such a big boy, he dont need u or ne 1 defending him...He wana talk big then kum see me with thiz big dogg i run the wall attitude shit b....Nuff sed..1

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how bout everybody just shuts the fuck up..

Originally posted by medow@Jul 19 2006, 11:36 PM
    bump

yo can we see that whole wall???^^^^^^^
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Originally posted by "*ZAR*"@Jul 20 2006, 09:59 PM
    Medow not 4 nothin, but ur shit is TOY...ur style suckz, ur letterz are azz, the only thing i give u iz an OK can control...

You say Go out n do shit, when ur re- posting the same shit every week, niga YOU go out nd do sum shit...I just painted a few dayz ago, ur shit is da same...You need 2 shut up when it comez 2 talkin shit, no1 fuckz with u, why i dont kn0w! and i dont give a fuck... but me and ALOT of people hate ur shit itz all the same weak asz style, same coloring style Wich might i add is a FUCKING WAIST OF PAINT! n itz wack az Hell.. But ur doing u, so we let you slid with no commentz/ or thoutz...Keep doing u i dont care just post different fuckin piecez iight B...1
    meadows shit is TOY?????hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    i dont know about that, dude is def not a toy, he might not bomb hard, but neither do u

hahahahahahahahaha<<<<<<<<<

his letters are ass????ur letters are your dads....
    hahahahahahahahaha

>>>>his coloring style is a waist of paint??????
    oh my god, u dumb fuck, he is not trying to save paint, i think he is doing a "burner".......

im not trying to take sides cause i dont know either of you, but i do know this, meadow is not a toy, and you dont even have your own style.(period)

ahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha
    bush fer prez
    shangshang
    Posted: Oct 18 2006, 01:23 AM

dear allah, make this thread non existent.

Ur the dumb fuck bcuz my fatherz style is no were near mine...0ur tagz, throw upz nd piecez are Nothing Alike..And yez, Medowz shit is ass...His Letters suck donkey dick, nd since he has his dick in ur mouth im suprized u kan type all thiz bull shit2 me... Take the dick outta ur mouth....Fuckin no namez liek u make posting picz in Graff sites boring... How kan u Dare say Medowz shit is nice? Are u fuckin blind????...How in the fuck do u see sumthing nice in his shit?....Hiz letters lo0k liek sum shit kidz do when they TRY 2 coppy graffiti on a wall....Ask an infint 2 do a piece...it will lo0k liek a fuckin Medow out line/ Sketch....Nuff sed about thiz whole t0pic..Thiz iznt the letz disscuse on Medowz "style" thread....1

keep talking shit retard.