Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 34 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536373839445484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

post that a few more times maybe we didnt see it the first 5.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

and id rather not see it another 5 haha^ good call.

Originally posted by tom araya@Aug 7 2006, 04:42 PM
    looks like strikeitup likes a certain website i wish that shit would update.
    yeah totally... there's a lot more that could be on there

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Canvas i got.

<span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

n e one interested in teamin up wit me to get up ? stop bein bitchhhessss..... pm me 1eRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by < mase >@Aug 7 2006, 12:11 AM
    lol ight

clean as fuck
    SLABA

Originally posted by higherthanyou@Aug 8 2006, 04:17 PM
    n e one interested in teamin up wit me to get up ? stop bein bitchhhessss..... pm me 1eRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: WAtTT??&#33;?&#33; Y0u WrIte DaWGGG?? **** oner?

^ hhaha

that wives canvas is fucking dope&#33; :wub:
    roar.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tis.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by endless brigades+Aug 8 2006, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (endless brigades &#064; Aug 8 2006, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-higherthanyou@Aug 8 2006, 04:17 PM
    :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: WAtTT??&#33;?&#33; Y0u WrIte DaWGGG?? **** oner? [/b][/quote]
    lol... i&#39;ve already proven mahself to writers who matter, n if u knew, u&#39;d shut tha fuk up.... but think wutchu want mah *****, tha truth remains... , u&#39;ll always be a faggot n one of tha "bitchhhesss" i was talkin bout... i asked if anyone is interested, if u aint then ignore me, if u is then pm me, thats all... be easy, be safe 1eeRR

Originally posted by higherthanyou+Aug 8 2006, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (higherthanyou @ Aug 8 2006, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by endless brigades@Aug 8 2006, 04:43 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-higherthanyou
    @Aug 8 2006, 04:17 PM

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: WAtTT??&#33;?&#33; Y0u WrIte DaWGGG?? **** oner?
    lol... i&#39;ve already proven mahself to writers who matter, n if u knew, u&#39;d shut tha fuk up.... but think wutchu want mah *****, tha truth remains... , u&#39;ll always be a faggot n one of tha "bitchhhesss" i was talkin bout... i asked if anyone is interested, if u aint then ignore me, if u is then pm me, thats all... be easy, be safe 1eeRR [/b][/quote]
    just fuckin around duke. no need to take the internet so serrrrious.

lol, mahh faulltt...its allll luv... pics anyone?&#33;?

higher than you.. what do you write?

THESE ARE NOT MINE. i found these close to my house and took pics.

sorry for quality of pics... it was a camera phone that took them.

anyways...

^ Focus ^

for this next one i had to take 2 pics cus it was too big...

^ Dosel ^

IMO there really good..... i guess its because i saw them in person... its really differnet to see a pic of somthting then actually see it.

its you. c&#39;mon big guy.

yeah i think the same. you can do one of the 2, be up front straight from the get go with what you write and what not, or you completley cover it up. dont put on the worst front ever tryin to say its not you.

:lol:
    roar.

damn, ya&#39;ll *****z wylin lol... aint nuttin but hate in this thread... k&#39;mon fam, jerz got sum of tha best writers right now and we damn well get up tha most... ya&#39;ll shuld be spreadin tha luv, tha knowledge and tha skill. not smashin down anyone who speaks and doesnt have 4,000 posts (especially wen he&#39;s tha first 1 to post piks in a fukin minute).. u kan only get better at somethin, not werse. aiight we&#39;ll give tha kid sum advice if u think its his, if it aint give him sum advice on how to take a picture lol...

aiight fammmmmzz... be easssyyy n plllleasee stay safeeeeee...
    b0mb tha cityyyyyyyy..... 1eRRRRR

Originally posted by ECGA@Aug 8 2006, 11:03 PM
    THESE ARE NOT MINE. i found these close to my house and took pics.

sorry for quality of pics... it was a camera phone that took them.

anyways...

^ Focus ^

for this next one i had to take 2 pics cus it was too big...

^ Dosel ^

IMO there really good..... i guess its because i saw them in person... its really differnet to see a pic of somthting then actually see it.
    BUMP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; h34r:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;@Aug 8 2006, 03:21 PM
    Canvas i got.

bump for dopeness

theres really no need.