Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 44 of 1161 FirstFirst ... 24343940414243444546474849546494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

tryed to bust some themo/acet type shit.. haha but failed
    - DOPE JUICE -

Originally posted by Select_One@Aug 19 2006, 01:51 PM
    ive gone out more than anyone else on here and brought back flicks to post, aswell as i frequently post my own shit cuz its all i got at the time. For me it gets really old seeing random fuckers coming out of nowhere talking down to everyone for not posting enough shit when they themselves post ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. imo its better to post your own shit than nothing at all. i dont post my own work for the sole purpose of self promotion, like who the fuck am i promoting to? i go out and paint for myself, its not like im getting paid because more people see my shit, i just like computers and graffiti so, graffiti forum, its a hobby.

Are you really all that fucking stupid that you can come on here and NOT POST ANY FLICKS WHATSOEVER and than justify complaining because a few people arent posting enough variety? your fucking retarted if you think that makes sense.

the sig thing, yea its annoying.. im not really down with huge sigs there should be a size limit, but what do you expect, this forum is an unmoderated free-for-all. I agree there should be a lot less stupid chatter between people on here, and this forum is mad toy, and it sucks, w/e.. its a stupid past time, so get over yourself and just let the shit flow, your not accomplishing anything when you talk shit, this has been going on for months, the same thing, over and over. and every once in a while i write a retartedly long post like this that noones pays any attention to so there you go. rant rant.

flicks anyone? i got nothin.

jammm!
    word!!!!!!!!!& #33;
    RHINESTONE COWBOY

That dont look like no themo acet iv ever seen?...Hmmm

Love the smell of Hate in the air....Successssss
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

yall keep talkin, we keep paintin...

produktion after produktion, upz after upz...

no need to say anythin fellaz, we've owned tha past 10 pages,
    with aktual produkt...

n we suck

Originally posted by ELSE3KSA@Aug 19 2006, 03:16 PM

tryed to bust some themo/acet type shit.. haha but failed
    werent you not juss sayin other people suk?
    werent you not juss sayin other people are biting stylez?
    werent you saying you got upz?

LoL... :huh: internet beef

kid zar that looks like a themo bite guy.. your shit is wack go home.. keep doin them blackbooks
    - DOPE JUICE -

:P

whole car for you. just a teaser !

post a wholecar flick and ill teach you how to paint
    - DOPE JUICE -

O wow u did a whole car.... :blink: i dont give a fuck...does any1 els ?...doubt it

And ur R lo0kz liek sum GesR Kemos shit...Talkn bout biten niga...L0ok at ur 1 pic :lol:

And ur letters l0ok liek shit..Mad uneven un proportioned nd shit..niga u str8 suck..YOU go home nd get sum papper n a pencil..

who the fuck is gesr kemo ? your out of control guy.. stop trying to throwback fight at me . you lost.. your toy
    - DOPE JUICE -

HAHA .. WHOLE CAR *****. go TRY IT !!!

letters are not unproportioned either what the fuck you know about proportion idiot.. haha... KO !! DING DING DING
    - DOPE JUICE -

ok....you dont know Graff or graff writerz as much as i thout u would for such an "old, experienceced wise "niga that u think u are...im done talkin2 u lil niga....have fun with ur whole car
    Hey go do anuther 1!...throw a fuck Zar in it or sumthin so i no u didnt steal that flick frum sum website niga...

u guys look like such momo's fighting on here, its hilarious. i can see you both sitting there refreshing every 5 minutes to see if the other replied. elser what other flicks you got, why dont u post em up.
    roar.

wow lol. stop trying to get feisty.. i gave u flick i blow you away. those kids you mentioned aint famous at all. but yeah i dont know graff or any writers !!!!!

i aint from jersey guy. dont wanna kill the name of the thread. u can hit me up for flix... r4erae
    - DOPE JUICE -

zar change the name of this thread to " ZARJERSEY " and somone make a real NJ thread please.. throw in the real shit like mayhem crew , kcw , wallnuts and maybe a little bit of AIDS ( love them westcoast biters )
    - DOPE JUICE -

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to stop the shit heres some flix...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

finally some nice flicks. i made a new NJ thread so. it should be up soon.. were did you get thAt naks flick ? shit is dope.
    - DOPE JUICE -

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits