Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 49 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 29394445464748495051525354596999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

i dont think those korn fills are from jersey
    RHINESTONE COWBOY

ha, yea u no srry i nvr had ne graff surroundings till last summer n i had tha same for bouta yr or 2 already by then so i aint no graff cept juss draw n paint, tacoe said shit bout it already i n0, but u no wat succ my dick, there soo many other mases out there n u gon say suintin 2 me fuccin faggot. damn u gon get fuccin killed n0 joke if ne of us find out who u r damn.

Originally posted by BoxCuttaStutta@Aug 22 2006, 12:21 PM
    yeah zar maybe you need to hop off your own dick a take a trip outa suburbia and paint something thats not in the saftey of your rich white homeboys neighborhoods. yall *****s think yall doin it big painting trainline spots an pitts in the middle of nowhere? then posting them on the interenet like there at dope spots. and what the fuck is wrong with most of yall, you can peice clean shit with toy letters but dont even have throw ups or handstyles theres more to graffiti than biting off of daddy's peices and callin it a day. the only *****s that i cant hate on is pause, but mase hate to tell you an old school writer with mad respect came out of newark with that name long before you, zar im not even gonna bother, upon i think your shits just straight up wack and syph, if anyone has seen the art of story telling theres a flick either during the credits or during the nace flic section with a nace and Syph that somehow has the same exact peice style... and im seriusly doubtin its you son!.

im done say wat you want but i see my self turning into one of you faggots with internet drama say what you want im not gonna bother reading. jus know you kids arent ownin shit or holdin shit down, GPC FDS AIDS and even ADHD is doin it realer than you internet fags.
    yo chill mase, everyone needs to calm the fuck down... now listen i think hes on to something.. i mean pause is doing his thing theres no doubt about that. what we need to be doing here is finding level ground,, dude says pause cant be hated on,, i think we should just all agree to disagree or some gay shit like that.

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    roar.

lets all meet up and fight.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

let's meet up and go scuba diving in space.

EDIT: Or we can all meet up and go eat chicken.
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

hahaha that was good man space humor is key...remember no one can hear you scream in space so the buddy system dont mean shit.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

always in deep space

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

they all float
    roar.

who here is always in deep space?

badunkadunk

Even the title of this thread is a joke, '2 werdzz....new Jerzz'?

:lol:

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

2 Werdzz....new Jerzz!, PIXx OF NJ BLACK BOOK AND WALLZz!

***** can't even fucking spell. what the fuck is a jerzz? And where's this NJ Black Book? I want to see it.

lets all wait for the god of nj graffiti, the undisputed thread representative when it comes to flicks of NJ BLACK BOOK AND WALLZz, big gay ZAR.

hey buddy. Howbout posting other peoples work instead of your own? Howbout this...when its worth it, people will flick YOUR shit.

zar you're garbage b. give it up. outside of bombingscience no one knows zar.

and mase, lick my nuts. your piecing sucks. your connections dont flow and don't really go anywhere. its just an awkward gay motion.

zar and mase forever!

TGIF AND MSN MESSENGER ALL DAY *****S. ZAR.

ZAR instead of replying, howbout you post some flix of other peoples work? Be the bigger man you stupid puerto rican.

im agreeing with this guy UP here.. he knows what hes talking about. zar bites and paints dead spots... dosent bomb lines or streets.. havent seen shit else but dead practice pieces.. keep studying little *****
    - DOPE JUICE -

orange juice

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

apple sauce. *****h.

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!

can't argue with that.

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

ive decded ZAR the great internet god was right, he is the best so im gonna help him and his freinds with their self promotion

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!

this thread wack!

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!

Fuck THIS FORUM

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!

THE INTERNET RULLLLES!

MASER TGIF

ZAR THE GREAT!

damn all i want is to see some flicks wen i come on here not some drama lol it feels like this forum is stuck on womens entertainment......
    JURZY GRAFF HEAD

:lol:
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...