Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 60 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 10405055565758596061626364657080110160560 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 23255

Thread: New Jersey

likin some of the new dot m stuff on 287

Originally posted by NicholasCage@Aug 16 2006, 04:29 PM

stolen from 12oz......you be the judge...looks super old though who knows
    DAMN THE MUMMYS IS TIGHT BUT THIS DUDE NEEDS MAD WORK WITH THE LETTERS.

thanks commander.

yeah really whos this fuckin jaber jaw to talk.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

Originally posted by ZK-WR@Aug 27 2006, 11:53 PM
    ^YOU TALKING 2 ME? ALL IM SAYIN IS THIS DUDE DONT DO ENUFF LETTERS BUT HE PUTS IN MAD WORK WITH THEM MUMMYS.PROPS. WHAT, THATS YOU AND YOUR TAKEING IT TO HART? DONT GET YOUR PUNK ROCK PANTIES IN A BUNCH. THE MUMMYS ARE DOPE. AND WHATS UP WIT THESE OTHER PUSSYS TALKIN SHIT? WHAT SOME ONE NEW GET'S ON THE THREAD AND YOU ALL GOT TO FUCK WITH THEM? A BUNCH OF PUSSY'S 2 SHOOK 2 SAY WHAT THEY WRITE( OR THEY DONT WRITE AT ALL) I DIDNT COME TO THIS THREAD 2 TALK SHIT OR TO BEEF WITH ANONYMOS FAGGITS! I CAME 2 CHECK JERSEY GRAFF CAUSE I LOVE THAT SHIT. NOW GET THE FUCK OF MY DICK AND POST SOME SHIT. PEACE 2 REAL CAT'S BOMBIN THE GARDEN STATE. 1

Originally posted by Okem+Aug 30 2006, 08:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Okem &#064; Aug 30 2006, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by AEK&#045;CF&#045;WR@Aug 29 2006, 06:32 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Select_One
    @Aug 29 2006, 05:06 PM

DOPE ASS FLICK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; about time someone got up in there and snapped that shot. nice work.

THAT SPOT IS ILL. P-TOWN? PM ME THE INFOE.
    riight. p-town. lol [/b][/quote]
    SOMTHINGS FUNNY FAGGIT? YOU DONT EVEN WRITE AND YOU KEEP TALKIN SHIT TO CATS THAT PUT IN WORK&#33; IM NEW ON THIS SHIT AND ALLREADY CATS IS TALKIN MAD SLICK BEHIND A FAKE NAME AND A COMPUTER SCRENE. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ADRESS YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS FUCKS&#33; DONT BE FUCKIN TAKIN ABOUT ME ON THIS SHIT CAUSE I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK AND FIND YOU LITTLE INTERNET TOUGH GUYS&#33; YOU WANA POP ANONYMOUS SHIT GO OVER 2 SAST WITH THE REST OF SHIT TALKIN NONWRITERS&#33; 1

ii aint even hatin on ya duke, hell ill even give ya props for that big jawn ya did i dont care who posts in this garbage ass thread just dont get why people need to fuckin be critics. dude knows his letters aint all that who cares really....but did it need to be said?? and as far as being anonymous shiiiiit dude self promo is fuckin weak sauce tiger. yall just buildin your own cases. whatever dude dont take it to heart.

i wish it was still just fuckin like 3 nj sites with graff no message boards and shit ......what can ya do.

NO DOUBT BUT IF YOU POST SHIT ON A SITE WHERE CAT&#39;S CAN COMMENT THATS WHAT THERE GOING 2 DO. I DONT STRAIGHT DISS ANYONE I JUST GIVE HONEST OPINION. I THINK THEM MUMMYS ARE SOME OF THE HOTEST SHIT COMIN OUT OF JERSEY. AS FOR SELF PROMO I REALY DONT THINK FEDS IS GOING TO TRACK MY SCRENE NAME 2 ANY UP&#39;S. AINT NO PROOF. BUT YO FUCKIT. 2 EACH THEY OWN JUST KEEP THIS JERSEY GRAFF SHIT ALIVE AND IF YOU WANT A SITE WHERE CATS CANT POST COMMENTS GO OVER 2 RWK NO COMMENT JUST PICS. ALLOT OF TOYS DOE.

you qoute every pic some one posts. its annoyin. no one gives a shit. and stop talkin in caps...it dosnt make u big.

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME? I BIN ON THIS SHIT 2 FUCKIN DAYS SON&#33; POSTED A FEW COMMENTS 2 MY PICS 4 MY PEOPLES 2 READ&#33; AS FAR AS I SEE ALL CATS DO IS TALK SHIT ON THIS SITE AND HARDLY POST ENY PICS. WHATS ANNOYING IS YOUR BIG ASS STUPID PIC ON EVERY FUCKIN PAGE SON&#33; WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEX? POST SOME GRAFF OR SHUT THE FUCK UP TOY AND WHO CARES IF I TYPE IN CAPS BITCH&#33; WHAT, SHIT IS TO LOUD 4 YOU? EAT A DICK&#33;

now the crap again it aint necessary all this damn beef jus stop it

and here&#39;s some pics i posted before

The Young Noble&#33;&#33;&#33;

Third Eye Crew

pleeaaz

aek relax... stop douple/triple posting and writing in caps. youve just been flooding the last couple pages straight up. w/e.

people have been talkin shit long before youve been here, its nothing new, just ignore it. As soon as one person starts fighting than it spirals into several pages of bullshit.
    roar.

look no caps. i dont even no why that shit bothers cats? 2 loud 4 your eyes? what ever. cats is commin at me on some bull shit for no reson&#33; and if you dont want to read what cat write then dont&#33; pic up a fuckin mag then&#33; now if some one comments on what i just wrote then there flooding the page not me. stop talkin shit to me cause i a&#39;nt the one. yo select i feel you on that. fuck the talk send more pics&#33; 1

lol na but for real ur shit is mad dope that scary character is serious

Third Eye Crew

Originally posted by AEK&#045;CF&#045;WR+Aug 31 2006, 10:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AEK-CF-WR @ Aug 31 2006, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Okem@Aug 30 2006, 08:08 PM
    Originally posted by AEK&#045;CF&#045;WR@Aug 29 2006, 06:32 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Select_One
    @Aug 29 2006, 05:06 PM

DOPE ASS FLICK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; about time someone got up in there and snapped that shot. nice work.

THAT SPOT IS ILL. P-TOWN? PM ME THE INFOE.

riight. p-town. lol
    SOMTHINGS FUNNY FAGGIT? YOU DONT EVEN WRITE AND YOU KEEP TALKIN SHIT TO CATS THAT PUT IN WORK&#33; IM NEW ON THIS SHIT AND ALLREADY CATS IS TALKIN MAD SLICK BEHIND A FAKE NAME AND A COMPUTER SCRENE. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ADRESS YOU LITTLE BITCH ASS FUCKS&#33; DONT BE FUCKIN TAKIN ABOUT ME ON THIS SHIT CAUSE I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK AND FIND YOU LITTLE INTERNET TOUGH GUYS&#33; YOU WANA POP ANONYMOUS SHIT GO OVER 2 SAST WITH THE REST OF SHIT TALKIN NONWRITERS&#33; 1 [/b][/quote]
    before you do your homework to figure out where I am, do your homework and figure out where spots are. 2
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

i never do straight letters, as you can tell. and that white shit behind my T was on the wall.

chem freight
    good shit

prepositional phrase undertones

yo dotm that spot is mad clean

Third Eye Crew