Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 63 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 13435358596061626364656667687383113163563 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 23257

Thread: New Jersey

i think half of jersey is infected already b...

emo found a cure for that shit

ha. yesssir higher, gon b pimpin

fosale, na not yeT

emo crushed a few, but aids retaliated on sum evil possesed shit... as much as aids gets up, they hardly fuk or buff anyone. always fresh untouched walls.... emo jealous? Then again 1 good graffer vs. a bunch of good ones is ballsy... now anytime his shit go up, its gun be smashed, which sucks. Don't emo got enuff beef already anyways?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by < mase >@Sep 1 2006, 04:48 PM
    ha. yesssir higher, gon b pimpin

fosale, na not yeT
    huh? mase, you roll with DSM

i thought you were in Fritos
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Originally posted by higherthanyou2@Sep 1 2006, 05:12 PM
    emo crushed a few, but aids retaliated on sum evil possesed shit... as much as aids gets up, they hardly fuk or buff anyone. always fresh untouched walls.... emo jealous? Then again 1 good graffer vs. a bunch of good ones is ballsy... now anytime his shit go up, its gun be smashed, which sucks. Don&#39;t emo got enuff beef already anyways?
    i dont know he crushed them in newark now it looks like hes gettin at em in jc hes also been writin alot longer then all them

emo ragged alot of there shit.........hes crazy....but that is some crazy ass beef , bc aids is nasty and so is emo....but i guess we have to wait till da end to c who comes out on top&#33;
    edamske..fku2

hcb click
    edamske..fku2

Originally posted by madeone@Sep 1 2006, 07:02 PM
    emo ragged alot of there shit.........hes crazy....but that is some crazy ass beef , bc aids is nasty and so is emo....but i guess we have to wait till da end to c who comes out on top&#33;
    you make it sound like a pokemon battle. :lol:
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

ha shit completly wrong thing Fosale

yes graff can be as gay as a pokemon battle

yo anyone get any flix of serm smashin eye on 440 and the parkway or serm on top of ntel on the parkway

i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

caught this vexor hand, not the greatest quality but...

Originally posted by goneone@Sep 2 2006, 07:47 AM
    yo anyone get any flix of serm smashin eye on 440 and the parkway or serm on top of ntel on the parkway
    ill give it a shot, theres also an oc rag over ethek and an eye down same area

i give mhs credit for all their new innovative spots... oh wait...

this weather sucks.
    roar.

this weather does suck even my little secluded spot is wet...fucking rain