Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 74 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 24546469707172737475767778798494124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 23248

Thread: New Jersey

Originally posted by AEK-CF-WR@Sep 12 2006, 02:56 PM
    THIS SITE IS FILLED WITH PUSSY'S. 3 QUARTERS OF YOU CAT'S DONT EVEN WRITE AND JUST TALK SHIT ON LINE GOSSIPING ABOUT OTHER CAT'S AND THEN START ONLINE BEEFS WITH CAT'S YOU DONT KNOW UNDER SOME BULLSHIT SCRENE NAME. IF I ASK A QUSTION JUST ANSWER IT ON SOME REAL SHIT OR DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL. IM GETTIN REAL TIRED OF THE LITTLE KID SHIT. I COME HERE 2 SEE PICS NOT 4 A BUNCH OF HOMO'S 2 BUST MY BALLS.
    hey man, valid point, but chill out. online beef isn't worth it, ignore it and it will pass

kinda looks like a savior font..

This thread is some funny ass shit!
    Feels like Jerry Springer or better yet Montell Williams
    when he's got 2 brothers that got the same chick pregnant!!!

IS ANNIE A CHICK???..IF NOT WHY THAT NAME?

does annie write for anyone..

Originally posted by bastard noise@Sep 12 2006, 03:33 PM

read my mind i was thinking the same thing...i saw another annie piece that looked like a chip..

i heard ethek ran from emo went on a high speed chase down 1 and got his car beat up by paint cans i guesss his knuckle game cant be too good

Originally posted by bastard noise@Sep 12 2006, 03:33 PM

you've got to be kidding me, savior font?

rofl. give the dude, or chick, or whomever it is' props for writing in some non-straight letter non-wildstyle way.

I mean honestly, the influential 'chip' style annie did a few pages back was a given, but this doesn't relate as obvious. People feed off of other *****s shit, it's been done fucking a million times by another million different writers. wtf is the big deal. if savior had a problem, he'd address it. I don't mean to make this sound like beef or anything, but everyone needs to chill out with that 'this looks like that and that looks like that other stuff' shit. its getting annoying.

No hate, i don't come on here enough anymore to keep up with the shittalking, so keep your negative words to yourself.

In the meantime, i'm about to log onto AOL instant messeger and see if they have that 'savior font' you're talking about.

EDIT: Sweet, page 100 =D
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

whoever the fuck this annie chick is, is asking for trouble. half of her pieces are crossing out someone elses

it seems like mhs crew rags cats shit to get attention like see now for instince the 4 pages were about mhs shit...aids n fh props for destroying their shit...anyways myne is in florida now....have a good night
    RHINESTONE COWBOY

Originally posted by freeskier1292@Sep 12 2006, 07:19 PM
    whoever the fuck this annie chick is, is asking for trouble. half of her pieces are crossing out someone elses
    :lol:

Originally posted by freeskier1292@Sep 12 2006, 07:19 PM
    If u wanna get right, stop buyin those Nikes
    Get some new fukkin vans and u'll bet u look icey...

^ genious
    roar.

ethek ran from emo? that shits funny as hell

^^I heard through the grape line it was emo who bitched out. And i'd believe that story any day over ethek running from emo.

Originally posted by goneone@Sep 12 2006, 10:04 PM
    ethek ran from emo? that shits funny as hell
    i believe this like i believe in god.

boooorrrriiinnnggg
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

why would ethek run from emo? i know OC is a bitch, my boy knocked him out with one punch.. i cant imagine the rest of mhs is any tougher... :P