Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 79 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 29596974757677787980818283848999129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 23257

Thread: New Jersey

you make alot of good points but i dont see how emo looks like klas an serm dont look like setup at all. it's not a big deal if emo did a nace peice and didnt know him. thats just showin respect 4 another jersey head but doing it over chip is mad stupid. and going over any 1's shit in jersey is stupid cause there's enuff room 4 every one out here. i give emo props cause he's bin doing this shit alot longer then most of them cat's. he had ups in washington hights in like 95. but fuck it. it a'nt non of my beef anyway. all them cat's is dope. big up's aids, fh and mhs

stolen but...im a fan of goze.

goze is dope. them tagz is alittle hurt do. where's that dude rep? never seen'em up but i dont get out of north jersey much.

is that an azer peice next 2 scar?

i see drunk on the highway like woah
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

i drive drunk on the highway like woah.

hahaha
    roar.

emo did not have any ups in washington heights back in 95 aek.
    That is another emo, he also wrote emoe and still continues to write in queens currently.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AEK-CF-WR@Sep 16 2006, 03:59 PM
    i drive drunk on the highway like woah.
    i saw that coming a mile away....

but its pretty hilarious.
    i think i might move to jersey some day
    do they have a college i can go to for free? i need one of those edumacations...

jk. im a super genius with 3 PhDs
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

oh werd. they got the same style. damn that shits fucked up.

i saw a bunch of jam stuff in ny today. is that the same jam from nj?

i thought the same shit but no just some cat that rocks the same style straights

stolen

^ that fr8 came out nice

yea i think he instead writes JAMER i saw him a couple of times in ny
    The Young Noble!!!

Third Eye Crew

jamer nyc and jam wr nj arent the same.
    roar.

hey thats me ! :lol: i havent been in here ina while ! nice flix in these last few pages ... AEKi got ya book *****!!! crazy crazy ...

Originally posted by "*ZAR*"@Sep 14 2006, 11:19 AM
    Select g0t me :lol: ...

If Emo ran by them nigaz in the car why wuldnt they come outside nd fuck him up?...Mayb Emo ran bcuz he thout they were 50? Thatz the 1st thing that poped in2 ma head wen i waz readin...Damn thiz iz a great War idc wut ya say...Both sides have NICE style bombs..This story dnt make ne sence 2 me th0u...why dont the real nigaz who r beef`n get on there compz nd set it str8 for ONCE!?....Ne way... NJ GRAFF!....g0tta LOVE it.. i know i do Keep da Art alive!....1
    Sht like that dont come on tha internet.. stays on tha streets.. dont want 50 and tha rest of tha bitches in tha bizz but aint that how it always been b4 bombing science and all these graff forums.. Nd Too All SnitChes Suck a DiCk ANd Die Cold :-P

Originally posted by sypho_cad@Jul 4 2006, 04:55 PM
    ooooooooo.

i would like to contribute some of my bullshit.

That is some amazing shit

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spydah1)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>here is wat i do, i take a clear coat can, and spray the stickker down, so it wont fade, then u jump as high as u can and stick the fuckin sticker high. and if sum1 rips it its becuz ur gay and ur shit is toi, and becuz ur puttin ur slaps down by ur knees, cuz u suck ur own dick and ur back is bent.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nicht hellig)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>WHAT THE FUCK?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^ I second that.^^</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

lmao....

shit is serious and zaku is that ***** son&#33;
    The Young Noble&#33;&#33;&#33;

Third Eye Crew