Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 88 of 1163 FirstFirst ... 386878838485868788899091929398108138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 23250

Thread: New Jersey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey im pretty sure i havent seen another grief in new jersey, or anywhere else, if you can show me anything i'll stand corrected, as for getting shit rocked by OC, considering how when i was supposed to go out on his date he showed up a good five hours late yeah im not too good and shouldnt be worrying about him buffing stuff, just the fact that he pretty much acts like a king and buffs everybody is enought to get pissed off about, i enjoy looking at the art put up on walls rather then see bullshit scribble and a fucking throw that througout OC's entire span of painting, hasnt changed or shown any bit of improvement, I kinda live in a world where people dont act like tough guys, and come from a position where, i respect this as an artform, not a fighting circle. Instead of scumming people over a particulaur lifestyle (such as being a crusty dood) maybe you should work on your fucking skills with you're paint. dont act like i dont know who you are, and dont act like nothing isnt being done about it. What they say is true, time will speak, work on your shit, your letters look like a 3 year old picking up a crayon for the first time, and going around writing on people's walls with it. Walking around your town like your skillz are top notch, i saw that aids piece down their and i was real sad when they buffed it, but when i went down there, i went down there to cover your shit up, for fucking with a friend, a friend who has more ups, and more cred then you could ever possibly have.

so instead of bringing personal bullshit into the mix,how about we go back to appreciating whats written on the walls, rather then who writes it, everybody starts out a toy, no need to get sensitive aboiut it
    The rest of you shut up, i lack the ability to put myself back together.

aka dat *****!!! h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

Originally posted by CrynowCrylater@Sep 24 2006, 03:32 AM
    hey im pretty sure i havent seen another grief in new jersey, or anywhere else, if you can show me anything i'll stand corrected, as for getting shit rocked by OC, considering how when i was supposed to go out on his date he showed up a good five hours late yeah im not too good and shouldnt be worrying about him buffing stuff, just the fact that he pretty much acts like a king and buffs everybody is enought to get pissed off about, i enjoy looking at the art put up on walls rather then see bullshit scribble and a fucking throw that througout OC's entire span of painting, hasnt changed or shown any bit of improvement, I kinda live in a world where people dont act like tough guys, and come from a position where, i respect this as an artform, not a fighting circle. Instead of scumming people over a particulaur lifestyle (such as being a crusty dood) maybe you should work on your fucking skills with you're paint. dont act like i dont know who you are, and dont act like nothing isnt being done about it. What they say is true, time will speak, work on your shit, your letters look like a 3 year old picking up a crayon for the first time, and going around writing on people's walls with it. Walking around your town like your skillz are top notch, i saw that aids piece down their and i was real sad when they buffed it, but when i went down there, i went down there to cover your shit up, for fucking with a friend, a friend who has more ups, and more cred then you could ever possibly have.

so instead of bringing personal bullshit into the mix,how about we go back to appreciating whats written on the walls, rather then who writes it, everybody starts out a toy, no need to get sensitive aboiut it
    B) google image grief graffiti......kid does mad freights or i wouldnt have said anyhitng .... ive seen a lot of his shit roll through nj too. had a few flicks but my shit crashed....so yea...dont really care. good morning vietnam.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

i seen girls make better stencils then that.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

thats probally all you've seen them do
    i bomb ima a bomber thats what i do its my occupation..they love to hate

WOW!!! JEALOUSY OVER A STENCIL. REAL PATHECTIC. YO JAM WAS GOOD WITH MY BOOKSKI? HOLLA

thats probally all you've seen them do
    oh shit, tight stencil just raise the bomb up off the J a little.

Originally posted by endless brigades@Sep 24 2006, 09:41 AM
    i seen girls make better stencils then that.
    madd cus he couldnt make it !!! punani head lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Jam u crazy ma niga...

That stencil iz Seriouse!...Make me 1 bitch :P
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

this thread is getting ridiculous.....

..... so i'll make an attempt to save it.

at least one page w/o bullshit???

and now, the king of NJ....

and some beef for the nonvegans....

bump for beef shots

nice flicks. good shit.

dope
    SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

annie im gunna go cop that pic on that gas station...tight fuckin shit
    bombin walls like its my job