Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 96 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 467686919293949596979899100101106116146196596 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 23279

Thread: New Jersey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Select_One@Sep 27 2006, 08:07 PM

bump that, shit looks photoshopped, sooo clean. no need to go bigger, that shit gets the job done.
    wait who is that? jeez iv seen taht shit on stickers in the sticker thread and on stickertraders.com

is it NACRO?

its nice and clean, just needs to be biggers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its mecro...

i like necro. dope mc.

o yea real quick ser just incase you get the chance to read this...theres already a ser i read up on him today in a graf book i was reading...hes a freight artist so um yea...thats the deal...o yea and hes mad gooooooods
    bombin walls like its my job

some flicks
    i guess SOMA doesnt like SKAM or DEF

SERM style on a trainbox

I guess OC has a new style....the two pics look quite similar
    bombin walls like its my job

mother fucker like i care tell some one that does .. so what u telling me i cant write ser b/c some writes it .. oo so chip cant write chip b/c there like 2 chips ... just shut up keep reading ok ... ooo dont talk to me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha dont get ur panties all in anot hes jsut giving you a heads up
    [COLOR=gray'][/COLOR]

Originally posted by Sluts_r_us@Sep 28 2006, 05:29 PM
    its mecro...
    hahah wadda dumbass

nice kemos highway throwie, i'd like to see some new kemos stuff pop up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

[QUOTE]mother fucker like i care tell some one that does .. so what u telling me i cant write ser b/c some writes it .. oo so chip cant write chip b/c there like 2 chips ... just shut up keep reading ok ... ooo dont talk to me

actually yes that means you shouldnt write SER considering the following

1. that guy destroys you
    2. He's been writing longer then you and has enough cred to be in a book

two chips huh? prove it

you should be caring, you kinda want some originality
    The rest of you shut up, i lack the ability to put myself back together.

yo, sorry if im contracdicting any beef or whatever, but there is actually a sire AND ser that write together in philly... yeah, strange coincidence considering its only one state over, but im sure people can tell the difference by their styles and the spots they hit. unless you hit tons of freights, your spots are generally going to be in the state you hit, so if someone has the same name as someone else, whatever.. just put a number to distinguish yourself from someone with the same name, i mean, unless you get really obscure, names are going to be repeated over time. bummer, but its the truth. newbies are going to pick a name, not know history, and start rockin a name that may be huge without them knowing. if their shit sucks, someone will know its not the original. and if the toy plans to stay in the game, they'll either pick a new name once they get their shit better, or stick with what theyre doing and hopefully distinguish themselves from whoever else uses the same name. wow im sorta drunk and talking out of my ass but i think that makes sense.

....and pizzle... whats the deal with that first flick? there was def. never a strk on that box. i dont get the "strk toy toy' shit. oh well.

and yeah, its "mecro"

[QUOTE=CrynowCrylater,Sep 29 2006, 12:30 AM]
    mother fucker like i care tell some one that does .. so what u telling me i cant write ser b/c some writes it .. oo so chip cant write chip b/c there like 2 chips ... just shut up keep reading ok ... ooo dont talk to me

actually yes that means you shouldnt write SER considering the following

1. that guy destroys you
    2. He's been writing longer then you and has enough cred to be in a book

two chips huh? prove it

you should be caring, you kinda want some originality
    i dont know about 2 more chip's but there is one from brooklyn. chip mod, infact im pretty sure he's the reson chip started writen chip 7. but this kid ser is clearly toy so who gives a shit what he writes. he should start writen ser 12 hahaaaaa

Originally posted by pizzleaint@Sep 28 2006, 06:46 PM
    o yea real quick ser just incase you get the chance to read this...theres already a ser i read up on him today in a graf book i was reading...hes a freight artist so um yea...thats the deal...o yea and hes mad gooooooods
    there was a ser form jersey already too. ser fr.
    fuck, eat, sleep, destroy.

Originally posted by endless brigades+Sep 29 2006, 07:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (endless brigades @ Sep 29 2006, 07:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pizzleaint@Sep 28 2006, 06:46 PM
    there was a ser form jersey already too. ser fr. [/b][/quote]
    AHHHH.. so that explains the random ser sightings in north jers. i knew it wasnt the same kid.

if your talking about the same ser im thinking of from north jersey that kid is kinda toy. he got like 10 tags. ser, sen, rukus, esp.....................

na dudethe ser im talkin bout most his shits gone...def not toy........have a few flicks but once again my whole shit got fucked and im lazy so i didnt back anything up except ex girlfriend nudes....and strk nice sig dude if you know any scene whores pm me hahahah.

post them nude girlfriend pic&#39;s then.

i dont know bout all that. h34r:

hahaha ill send them your way