Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 535 of 742 FirstFirst ... 35435485515525530531532533534535536537538539540545555585635 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 14837

^^^I'm talking about his stuff, it's sloppy as hell. Looks like he didn't give a fuck, it's a piece not a throw up. The least you can do is try and make it pop, it would come off better if it was tight and clean. Then it wouldn't look like a sloppy piece of shit, it's just some fill for someone else to burn over. Thats what I'd think if I was in the yard and that MP or CNW were there, leave the clean pannels & go over the garbage pannels.

Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by tsr View Post
    ^^^I'm talking about his stuff, it's sloppy as hell. Looks like he didn't give a fuck, it's a piece not a throw up. The least you can do is try and make it pop, it would come off better if it was tight and clean. Then it wouldn't look like a sloppy piece of shit, it's just some fill for someone else to burn over. Thats what I'd think if I was in the yard and that MP or CNW were there, leave the clean pannels & go over the garbage pannels.

Just saying...
    youre high

tsr. for you. all stolen.

i keep trash bags with me.

someone tell me that sheeeit mang, i know theres some hard rail heads in here that know shit.

i forgot my wallet on a train and i got the numbers i need to know where she ended up so i cant catch up with my loot

May 9 2005, 01:00 PM

sir stole all my pics
    And i mentioned Jase because of his bombs.Same with apes. And by purposely going over people its not gonna show them to get out. A large number of the graffiti population is stubborn...And an easy way to track your cars is to send shipping orders threw cn.

guys, if your gonna talk, fucking post pictures and dont just bump shit... and to whoevers posting tracking numbers... fucking stop... right now, don't heat shit out..

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Man you really are all fucking dumb aren't you. Here's the deal morons, I never said shit about jase...
    I would never go over a jase piece, like I said we're talking about sloppy garbage and not clean pieces. We were talking about Sadis on the last page, do you all understand english???

Sadis = sloppy , jase = not sloppy...

Is this clear enough for you all, wack shit gets burned over. Good pieces don't. Get it yet, I'm not the only one that thinks this...

Lan3rtwo, I would burn over that and not think twice. this is life kid, throws over a tag. pieces over throws, burners over pieces...

I've been painting long enough not to give a shit about taking out garbage on trains.
    Last edited by tsr; 10-22-2008 at 01:56 PM.

loser.

gondalas

heh this ***** is high, a drunken jase throw is way more clean than a sadis burner, ill take your word for it.

how is it sloppy? its awsome i like that crazy style steez. fuck this guy talkin like hes the one writing the rules and shit.

on another note, winters almost here

^^ Dont do your cracks like that...the lines should come all the way through the letter and there should only be one or two every couple letters unlesss your trying to make your shit look like its rocks...and on the end of each line you do through your letters, put a little bit of rock outside of the letters... for example....

You should only do them on blockbusters they look kinda whacked on straight letters like that, just my opinion..

hahaha word the fuck up

ive always been a fan of these cracks, if you ever get the chance to walk up on one admire them, very fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by tsr View Post

Man you really are all fucking dumb aren't you. Here's the deal morons, I never said shit about jase...
    I would never go over a jase piece, like I said we're talking about sloppy garbage and not clean pieces. We were talking about Sadis on the last page, do you all understand english???

Sadis = sloppy , jase = not sloppy...

Is this clear enough for you all, wack shit gets burned over. Good pieces don't. Get it yet, I'm not the only one that thinks this...

Lan3rtwo, I would burn over that and not think twice. this is life kid, throws over a tag. pieces over throws, burners over pieces...

I've been painting long enough not to give a shit about taking out garbage on trains.
    diar is a cripel from gettign in a car crash and you still talk shit about him? shut the fuck up and leave bombing science...

for talking:

Last edited by Flash_One; 10-25-2008 at 01:24 AM.

Mr.W.
    Professional Muralartist, Spraypainter & Vandalist!

TSR- thats fucked up if you really are talking shit on Diar, he'll never be able to do much of anything anymore let alone paint.

Loser- Nice stuff guys

Some AZ flicks for talking

holla!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fate1/

i hate uploading to here.

spots so chill we bring the bbq and boombox trackside and some beers.

Mr.W.
    Professional Muralartist, Spraypainter & Vandalist!