Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 102 of 745 FirstFirst ... 2528292979899100101102103104105106107112122152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 14889

lol hes right though no doubt

Originally posted by dirty_technician@Apr 8 2005, 05:09 PM
    Whatcha' know 'bout the hommie Oot Mork?
    i know things......things mr. v

GTS
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by glue@Apr 8 2005, 05:06 PM

i take a few flicks here and there, i see them get stolen a bit actually i dont get offended. i dont see why youd take flicks if you werent going to share them at one point or another. the more pople that seee themn the better. i dont care, i guess getting credit wouldnt hurt mabey ill start watermarking my shit too............ bored
    this lead and utah frieght is RI writers, they are bf and gf :wub: utah is the chick lead is the dude...obviousely

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by glue@Apr 8 2005, 05:06 PM

is that vida on the left?
    At my funeral, I would like a huge sassy black lady to point at a portrait of me and exclaim "Fuck THIS guy!"

i believe so
    They Say Im Mad Famous For Being Unkown!

>>>>>>> MOTHA FUCKER!!!!!!!!&#33 ;!!!!

utah gets her ups on frieghts
    <span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>V-UNIT</span></span></span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone &#064; Jun 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Scrabble and Infer are fine separately, but they&#39;re like children. When they&#39;re together, they get obnoxious with the post-whoring.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

??? her??&#33;&#33;

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; MOTHA FUCKER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mista Jostah@Apr 6 2005, 09:45 PM

just WOW&#33;
    Fuckin wow&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mindo+Apr 8 2005, 10:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mindo &#064; Apr 8 2005, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Slob@Apr 8 2005, 05:19 AM
    who cares who took the flick, they are pictures, of art someone painted, fucking retards argue over who took what picture, its moreso documenting an artist.
    The people who go out there and spend hours walking the tracks and finding the good layups where those freights are actually painted and the people who go out there and bench freights non stop for hours a day are the "retards" who care. it&#39;s idiots like you that sit there and talk shit about people who actually do put in the time and effort to take their own flicks...if you&#39;re going to jack flicks then you should at least credit the person who put in the hours to catch it all. the true idiots are the ones who take advantage of the fact that there is very very few people who do actually care and do actually put in the effort to keep benching fresh shit..if the e-graff game was left up to people like you then all there would be was the same batch of flicks recycled over and over again. so think about it before you start going off on rants about who&#39;s documenting the artists...is it the guy who&#39;s out there all the time catching new shit by them or is it the internerds who sit here and search his name online looking for all the old shit thats been reposted so many times that it&#39;s almost ridiculous. I know that i put in my time catching freights and looking for hidden walls but i&#39;m not near half as many flicks as Dirty Technician...he&#39;s out there almost daily if not daily, benching those freights (even during the winter) and he&#39;s got massive amounts of flicks that this forum will never have a chance to see. and the main reason for that is....kids jack flicks and claim them as their own...it&#39;s it&#39;s bullshit. [/b][/quote]
    why give someone so much fucking credit for taking a picture? I give the credit too the writer who painted the shit, and you obviously missed that point.

I take flicks of shit that i see all the fucking time, i didn&#39;t spend &#036;500 on a digi cam for no reason. i post my own flicks too. yet if i see a sick freight posted on the web, i&#39;ll save it, i don&#39;t give a fuck. its a fucking picture of someones art&#33; its the art i care about, not the photographer, its not like your getting all artsy with the way you took the pic, "oh the way the sun reflected off the freight gave me optimum quality."

YES I AM GREATFUL that people share these pics with us, i give respect for the time someone takes to share this shit with us. but do you want respect for taking a picture? anyone can take a picture&#33;

paint some shit and take a picture of that, I can respect that shit, because you did a little more than just take the picture.

if you still don&#39;t get my point, fuck off.

doesn&#39;t mean you have to agree with me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by KEDARONER@Apr 10 2005, 06:25 PM
    ??? her??&#33;&#33;
    utah is a girl writer from RI...wtf is so amazing about that&#33;?

try reading what people say

this lead and utah frieght is RI writers, they are bf and gf utah is the chick lead is the dude...obviousely

FYI UTAH LIVES IN CHICAGO NOW.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

uh...

walking to take a flix of a highway burner thats also along the tracks and a train stopped so...

look further down the picture haha... where it normally says jack here]
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

noooiiice B)
    WORD IS BOND.