Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 220 of 744 FirstFirst ... 120170200210215216217218219220221222223224225230240270320720 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 14877

to the person that said i go out a hand full of times. hahah buddy i'm out atleast 3 times a week. freezing weather dont stop me, i got these sweet gloves that are mad warm and they were cheap, i got them at canadian tire. that Fuck over dose fr8 was a fucked up spot. if you notice in the picture how short i am compared to the train, theirs like a huge down slope there. i couldn't outline or double outline very good,the pink was done with those Shitty male upside down spraying cans i stold from that contruction site(flore pink). i had to jump to outline the K.
    i have No caps. i do have LOts running. toyish or not, you've seen my mark.
    Shut up...you are HORRIBLE at what you do, and you really need to start sketching for the next 2 years before you even think about painting a freight. I bet when that train pulls out of the yard your shit gets burned at least a week later. No matter what excuses you have, it aint gonna fly homie, i could hand my little 11 year old brother a pencil and he could litterly burn your toy ass to ashes. So sit down, and let the big boys do there thing, learn your place.

Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;+Dec 14 2005, 06:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#036;NAKE&#036; &#064; Dec 14 2005, 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by killkillkill@Dec 14 2005, 03:18 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;
    @Dec 14 2005, 11:36 AM
    ^^^ im wit u on that, but he shuldnt be taggin stok if theres a dope stok on fr8s as well lol, but ya snakes get a fucking cam n post flicks that u take not stolen ones u bitch&#33; u rich n u have no cam haha u poor poor bastard :lol:

who cares. he will never amount to anything anyways and no one off this site will ever know his name. i go over shit like his on a daily basis. aint no thang.
    :lol: No you dont you bitch lyer.[/b][/quote]
    the funny thing about the internet is that anyone can run their mouths and not know who their talking to

SNAKES&#33;: Even if you have lots of freights running. When someone sees a freight. They completely ignore the wack shit on the fright and just check out the good shit. Your freight hits are practically invisible to people, Cause they dont really care to see shit that ugly. Trust me, and everyone on this site. PRACTICE ON PAPER&#33; And get a good style and shit.

"talking shit like: LOOK MOM&#33; NO HANDS&#33;"
    http://hobos.cjb.net
    It&#39;s the return of the b-boy

that ducth shit it nice as hell..... i think it says dutch. nice flicks.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Those DUTCH lines are really ill man shiet.

Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;+Dec 14 2005, 06:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#036;NAKE&#036; @ Dec 14 2005, 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by killkillkill@Dec 14 2005, 03:18 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;
    @Dec 14 2005, 11:36 AM
    ^^^ im wit u on that, but he shuldnt be taggin stok if theres a dope stok on fr8s as well lol, but ya snakes get a fucking cam n post flicks that u take not stolen ones u bitch&#33; u rich n u have no cam haha u poor poor bastard :lol:

who cares. he will never amount to anything anyways and no one off this site will ever know his name. i go over shit like his on a daily basis. aint no thang.
    :lol: No you dont you bitch lyer. [/b][/quote]
    i do more dirt kid
    plain and simple. shut the fuck up.

I dont get how kids can judge random people just from there user names our talking on a topic haha... Oh look that kids username is snuffles. hes a fukn toy@&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Turns out to be daim. :lol:

Originally posted by snow2skate@Dec 15 2005, 01:20 AM
    I dont get how kids can judge random people just from there user names our talking on a topic haha... Oh look that kids username is snuffles. hes a fukn toy@&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

...daim is toy.

Originally posted by Reza_Hamdul+Dec 15 2005, 01:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reza_Hamdul @ Dec 15 2005, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snow2skate@Dec 15 2005, 01:20 AM

...daim is toy. [/b][/quote]
    now that shit is funny&#33; unless he is thinking of some other daim that none of us know about. im sorry but anyone who gets to travel around the world to paint with the best writers around the globe.

so im really curious to hear your definition of toy... please enthral me
    As soon as your born your dying

Originally posted by Reza_Hamdul+Dec 15 2005, 01:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reza_Hamdul @ Dec 15 2005, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snow2skate@Dec 15 2005, 01:20 AM

...daim is toy. [/b][/quote]
    www.daimgallery.com Check the stuff on that site. And id like to see you tell me again hes toy. Hes a king of 3d graff.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not firmiliar with sarcasm, huh?

read between the lines&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Dec 14 2005, 10:39 PM
    haha im not sayin snakes work has become better....im just sayin atleast hes not too much of a pussy to accualy get up.
    it doesnt take balls to hit freights

Originally posted by snow2skate@Dec 14 2005, 11:44 PM
    SNAKES&#33;: Even if you have lots of freights running. When someone sees a freight. They completely ignore the wack shit on the fright and just check out the good shit. Your freight hits are practically invisible to people, Cause they dont really care to see shit that ugly. Trust me, and everyone on this site. PRACTICE ON PAPER&#33; And get a good style and shit.
    i donno bout you but i look at any thing that has colour. toyish or not i&#39;m still seeing it regardless. i&#39;ll see more fr8s in a week then you&#39;ll see in a year, i know the ways of the trains. haha
    J$C
    Cookabook-Dipset Fantasyis

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

edit

Originally posted by juggernaut@Dec 14 2005, 10:35 PM
    kinda weak hand though...
    yeah, well he&#39;s only been doing it since april. i was surprised to find that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;@Dec 15 2005, 10:27 AM
    i donno bout you but i look at any thing that has colour. toyish or not i&#39;m still seeing it regardless. i&#39;ll see more fr8s in a week then you&#39;ll see in a year, i know the ways of the trains
    ok..i&#39;ve sat here and read enough of your shit, i don&#39;t even post on these forums anymore because of people like you. do you not understand that EVERYONE on here is telling you that you suck and you need to improve FOR YOUR BENEFIT, get over your fucking ego and listen to what people are telling you. stay off the trains, you don&#39;t know a god damn thing about the trains, you&#39;re just being all smug and shit because you happen to live close to a yard. I hope someone bumps into you in their yard one day and teaches you a lesson face to face, because seriously, you don&#39;t listen to any other things and a good ass kicking may get it through your head.

just shut the hell up, if you want to post flicks of other peoples freight sthen do that, why not sit down and bench for a while and LOOK and SEE what goes into making a piece look semi decent rather than just putting up crap. just because you go out and paint all the time doesn&#39;t mean you&#39;re going to get better if you don&#39;t understand the basics, and that&#39;s what everyone on here is telling you.

take the advice and shut the hell up.

Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;+Dec 15 2005, 09:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#036;NAKE&#036; &#064; Dec 15 2005, 09:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snow2skate@Dec 14 2005, 11:44 PM
    i donno bout you but i look at any thing that has colour. toyish or not i&#39;m still seeing it regardless. i&#39;ll see more fr8s in a week then you&#39;ll see in a year, i know the ways of the trains. haha
    [/b][/quote]
    :lol: you probly live in some hick town, where they dont even got security guards for the trains. and you get like 10 trains in your town every 2 days. haha
    Each time i walk down the tracks in my town I see more trains then youve probly seen in your lifetime :lol: And I actually gotta pay to catch the bus across town. Unlike you who probly just has to walk half a km to the trains.

Just listen to what the people are telling you and stop being so stuck up. Seeing trains and painting trains is nothing to be proud of if your shit isnt good. Any fool with a spray can can go up to a train and paint it. But it takes someone with talent to actually do something good on it.

Originally posted by snow2skate+Dec 15 2005, 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate @ Dec 15 2005, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;@Dec 15 2005, 09:27 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-snow2skate
    @Dec 14 2005, 11:44 PM
    SNAKES&#33;: Even if you have lots of freights running. When someone sees a freight. They completely ignore the wack shit on the fright and just check out the good shit. Your freight hits are practically invisible to people, CauseĀ* they dont really care to see shit that ugly. Trust me, and everyone on this site. PRACTICE ON PAPER&#33; And get a good style and shit.

:lol: you probly live in some hick town, where they dont even got security guards for the trains. and you get like 10 trains in your town every 2 days. haha
    Each time i walk down the tracks in my town I see more trains then youve probly seen in your lifetime :lol: And I actually gotta pay to catch the bus across town. Unlike you who probly just has to walk half a km to the trains.

Just listen to what the people are telling you and stop being so stuck up. Seeing trains and painting trains is nothing to be proud of if your shit isnt good. Any fool with a spray can can go up to a train and paint it. But it takes someone with talent to actually do something good on it. [/b][/quote]
    haha deos is almost like your talking to me haha atleast the first part no security guards, walking distance to my trains except we get about 20 trains