Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 219 of 745 FirstFirst ... 119169199209214215216217218219220221222223224229239269319719 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 14889

Originally posted by killkillkill+Dec 14 2005, 03:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (killkillkill @ Dec 14 2005, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;&#045;&#045;CRoR&#045;&#045;&#045;@Dec 14 2005, 11:36 AM
    ^^^ im wit u on that, but he shuldnt be taggin stok if theres a dope stok on fr8s as well lol, but ya snakes get a fucking cam n post flicks that u take not stolen ones u bitch&#33; u rich n u have no cam haha u poor poor bastard :lol:
    who cares. he will never amount to anything anyways and no one off this site will ever know his name. i go over shit like his on a daily basis. aint no thang. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: No you dont you bitch lyer.
    J$C
    Cookabook-Dipset Fantasyis

Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;@Dec 14 2005, 09:10 AM
    :lol: here comez overdose talkin sheeeit again, bitch" remember this

hahaha.fuck you
    Why cant you buy some caps instead of using stoks? That shits ugly, aspeciall the force feild. Sketch for another 50 years then start painting. Cause thats how long it will take you to get good :lol:

i bet hes got more ups than you

as ugly as Snakes shit is, i bet hes got more ups and has hit more frieghts than 9/10 of the heads on here...
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

ups dont mean shit when your stuff looks like puke. i could put up unfinished sloppy bombs with no structure on 100 frieghts anytime. do i? no.

i guess thats true too. i never said he was beter than snow2skate, just that hes prolly got way more ups than him

but he cant even do a straight letter, ups, what hes gone out a hand full of times and
    painted some crappy shit, man that aint ups, that disrespect, to himself, and most importantly to the game
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

whatever, i just thouht everyone had grown out of the trashing snakes fad, guess not

snakes-you bombin anymore? like the streets?
    all ive seen recently are freights
    mobb deep and all that...

Originally posted by Ume@Dec 14 2005, 03:10 PM
    my homie G, fo sheezy dekra from mtl

that shits hot.
    that piece kinda reminds me of glues style...but definitely not a bite
    and thats how you do a fuckin hollow for real-if you gotta do one
    kinda weak hand though...
    mobb deep and all that...

thats not a hollow thats filled in completly hommie
    just gotta use common sense u know

Once again Stok went over the Numbers, I cant express how much of a dumbass he is.
    No one CARES about TOYS &#33;

Girls make graffiti look good.

Originally posted by snow2skate+Dec 14 2005, 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate @ Dec 14 2005, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#036;NAKE&#036;@Dec 14 2005, 09:10 AM
    :lol: here comez overdose talkin sheeeit again, bitch" remember this

hahaha.fuck you
    Why cant you buy some caps instead of using stoks? That shits ugly, aspeciall the force feild. Sketch for another 50 years then start painting. Cause thats how long it will take you to get good :lol: [/b][/quote]
    but honetly even if ur letters are terrible for how long stoks been painting he should at least have a clean line or some can control

stok caps suck but everyones gotta do it sometime it doesnt make to much of a difference if u have time to fill in a peice like hold it a couple inches away and go back and fourth&#33; damn u been posting since the sumer when i first saw this site and u still suck as much as u did then

haha im not sayin snakes work has become better....im just sayin atleast hes not too much of a pussy to accualy get up.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Dec 14 2005, 10:39 PM
    haha im not sayin snakes work has become better....im just sayin atleast hes not too much of a pussy to accualy get up.
    For me its just a money issue. Im one daring mother fucker. When I get paint I go big or go home. But this snakes kid lookes like hes rich. Im livin in a damb trailer. with one parent. a sis and a bro. my moms goin back to school so she unemployed. so were on some sorta wllfare type thing. and we got not even enough money to pay bills.. and im to lazy to get a job... so yeah hahaha

to the person that said i go out a hand full of times. hahah buddy i&#39;m out atleast 3 times a week. freezing weather dont stop me, i got these sweet gloves that are mad warm and they were cheap, i got them at canadian tire. that Fuck over dose fr8 was a fucked up spot. if you notice in the picture how short i am compared to the train, theirs like a huge down slope there. i couldn&#39;t outline or double outline very good,the pink was done with those Shitty male upside down spraying cans i stold from that contruction site(flore pink). i had to jump to outline the K.
    i have No caps. i do have LOts running. toyish or not, you&#39;ve seen my mark.
    J$C

Originally posted by Havoc411@Dec 14 2005, 08:58 PM
    whatever, i just thouht everyone had grown out of the trashing snakes fad, guess not
    Well its good to hate on him. Maybe if we hate on him enough hell take the time to actually sit down and sketch and try to create a style. Like he could bite some style for all i care. But id rather see something bitten on a train. then something that ugly.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by &#036;NAKE&#036;@Dec 14 2005, 11:46 PM
    i do have LOts running. toyish or not, you&#39;ve seen my mark.
    ...easy there.

?huh
    J$C

in a nother words stop being a toy. The only people that know you are on boming science forums. I resent even helping you. dumbass

Graffiti is about flaviour aswell as ups... you dont have ups and your as dirty as a toco bell toco.
    No one CARES about TOYS &#33;

Girls make graffiti look good.