Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 249 of 745 FirstFirst ... 149199229239244245246247248249250251252253254259269299349 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 14883

that ***** VIRUS is up like crazy, i was on a road trip recently, and i saw his bombs on 2 different states, props

Can't Stop////
    Won't Stop....

you like madball?

stol

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>R.I.P Soulja Slim </span></span>

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

I thought that company was still running... Caught a whole line of them once
    I fell in love with the logo

--------

Stocker: you should have read at the bottom of the webpage where you took the flick where it says: Crayone.Com and Crayone is Registered and Trademarked. All Rights Reserved. For request to use photos, please contact through email at: photodept@crayone.com. Copyrighted 2003.
    http://hobos.cjb.net
    It&#39;s the return of the b-boy

i&#39;m not usually a huge fan of your style ident, but i like that alot, its fresh how you incorporated the circle from the symbol too.
    good stuff.
    i keep a pink flag hanging out my backside

i&#39;m not usually a huge fan of your style ident, and that piece is a good enough example...no letters man, no letters....

What ever happened to creating something, you&#39;re so close minded it makes me wonder why you picked up this hobby.

It&#39;s all about taking the style a bit further... like when wild styles came... " I got styles already that&#39;s more complex that nobody knows about " ... " you wouldn&#39;t be able to read it "

well what if there was no letters, only style.
    http://hobos.cjb.net
    It&#39;s the return of the b-boy

just my poinion, but if it doesn&#39;t have structure it doesn&#39;t have style. the two go hand in hand. but as the saying goes, different strokes for different folks. you&#39;ll never know if it works out till you try something.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it&#39;s original, stay up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i always get told to do yer own thing dont worrie about the internet kids jus stick to wat u wanna do not wat they want u to do. probly dont care since its coming from me but ive been listening in on good convos and taking the advice. so i kno quiet a bit but act like a goof on here jus for laughs for myself.
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

Originally posted by Ident@Jan 27 2006, 01:33 AM
    What ever happened to creating something, you&#39;re so close minded it makes me wonder why you picked up this hobby.

It&#39;s all about taking the style a bit further... like when wild styles came... " I got styles already that&#39;s more complex that nobody knows about " ... " you wouldn&#39;t be able to read it "

well what if there was no letters, only style.
    i agree with you for the most part, but not so much on freight trains...when im parked at a light and see a line roll by i like to know whos pieces they are...ichabod is probably the most up writer on the rails and he got it by rockin clean, simple letters people can read.

you feelin me dawg?

BSM e2e halloween peice from 04 stoped by today. any one have flicks?

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>R.I.P Soulja Slim </span></span>

why don&#39; tyou take flicks and post them instead of asking people if they have pictures of trains yuo&#39;ve seen lately....
    i keep a pink flag hanging out my backside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bump for that asend on the last page and dirty tech&#39;s posts, this thread has been dope lately