Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 78 of 743 FirstFirst ... 28586873747576777879808182838898128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 14853

if this works i have more to post

great how i caught 2 of the people who post on this board in one trip.

not only do you leave the numbers in, but you actually post the tag you did in the yard.

smart move...nothing better then letting everyone know your in there.

I go into that yard maybe once a year unless they actually CHECK bombing science frequently and hide in between the freights or trees waiting for me until i go there the next time then I wouldn't really worry about it.

why are people so sketchy about leaving number's in,?? you should be more sketchy about the people getting spotted in the yards and leaving cans all over the ground.

wether you go in there often or not, you still shouldnt be leaving anything behind, including handstyles

check bombing science???

Why would they check bombing science, dummy?
    You hit a box in the yard, they know someone who writes was in there...they don't need to be here.

...bonehead

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dob_one@Feb 1 2005, 11:10 PM
    wether you go in there often or not, you still shouldnt be leaving anything behind, including handstyles
    wtf? dont leave hand styles?...dont we go to yards to hit shit up?...or am i misunderstanding you

Originally posted by dirty_technician@Feb 2 2005, 11:58 AM
    check bombing science???

Why would they check bombing science, dummy?
    You hit a box in the yard, they know someone who writes was in there...they don't need to be here.

...bonehead

I guess no one should ever streak another freight in the world because it will successfully heat out spots.(this spot I know for a spot no one has ever hit besides me in a good couple years, how are they gonna pick out the 20 or so streaks I did.?? when there are theory, rove, tic-tac's and the serpant, etc... on every car almost.??

and no one should ever EVER.!! post something they themselves did in the yard.!!!

or go into the yard.

and if we took dobone's and left are handstyles out of the yard. there you go death of the freight movement. I will keep tabs on my own spots and you keep control of yours and we should all be fine.

you act like no one has ever posted pictures without taking out the numbers.

fucking morons

oh man you just dont get it.. its ok.. :unsure:

leaving the numbers isnt really that big of a deal.
    doing streaks on the cars and then IN the yard is a big deal. my spot was blown for like 6 months cause of that.
    be smart. give it ten years and freights will be nearly as secured as subs n cleans.

on another note, that LEP is blazing.

Originally posted by infer one+Feb 2 2005, 04:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infer one @ Feb 2 2005, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dob_one@Feb 1 2005, 11:10 PM
    wtf? dont leave hand styles?...dont we go to yards to hit shit up?...or am i misunderstanding you [/b][/quote]
    only hit up the frieghts and nothin else or whta he just sed ^^^^^^

the new beginning

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

unless I misread a post or two, there appears to be a couple of fucking idiots in here.

graffiti on TRAINS in trainyard is fine because for all the workers and bulls know, they rolled in from someplace else and there is no reason to up the security around the yard.

graffiti on shit that remains in the yard (boxes, pillars, cars with no wheels...) is BAD because it is proof that somebody has been painting in the yard.

unlike in street bombing, you usually only paint freights in a few different spots, so you want to keep them as heat-free as possible.
    I thought this was basic knowledge, but somepeople seem to have the "I dont care if they know, they wont catch me" mindset.

and "thereasn", you can "keep tabs" on your spots, but your spot might also belong to somebody else.

lust the rust.

in my mind streaking a few trains when you are benching is not a problem. Getting seen walking in and out of the yard, painting in the yard, leaving cans on the ground, tips on the ground, paint splatter on the rocks and or snow surrounding it, writing the location where you are on the freight, bombing a caboose, or freight that isn&#39;t gonna move for some time, or god forbid bombing an engine. then you are going to have problems. etc..

There is no clean cut RULES of painting freights there&#39;s shit you should know before you start doing them though. and those along with tons more are some of them. If some people on here believe you are somehow heating out the spot by streaking a few freights in a yard that is not gone to by anyone besides me which are heavily hit up by writer&#39;s from all across the country is a problem that&#39;s your issue and i think your down right silly for thinking so. the fact i took pictures of 2 of them doesn&#39;t really matter unless somebody actually decided to check this post out. which i find is highly doubtful.(if you believe that somehow it is then I must say your extremely naive)

I would like to close this whole rant and someone post some freights already.

the next person who talks about heating out spots I hope gets hit by a bus tomorrow.

HMMM THIS SURE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FREIGHT

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea its sad to see a spot get blown up and reason your right there are no rules of painting trains theres just common knowlege and blowing up spots where decent writer paint alot will get your ass beat just use your fuckin head dude

bump for that eye and i think a nicer
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus