Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Male~female

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by mogk, Jul 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. mogk

mogk New Member

I've never fully understood the male and felmale parts on a can. Some one please explain. :huh:

2. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

well you see son theres this thing called a penis,its the male body part that you obviously dont have.and the woman has a thing called V A G I N A,somthing your mom does have ;)

3. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

4. atxbomber666

thank you thank you uni autographs after the show. :lol:

5. SLY

SLY Elite Member

ur an idiot atx, and u rnt funny... and the male and femal shit have do with with the caps u use, some u have to use the stock cap....

6. atxbomber666

its 2:47 in the morning and i dont give a fuck.ive heard about that female shit and all that but still i didnt understand it.

7. drop

drop Senior Member

8. SLY

SLY Elite Member

actually it was 3 48 am not its 4 26... i dont care what this site says central time is gay, all time is gay actually to me there is only one time night time... but htne agian theres differnt time for painting at night, and im not going to do a legal in night.

9. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

Same as a dick and a snatch.... Male end goes in the female end. Quick lesson in sex for all you young uns out there :p

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

a female cap fits on can with a spout, where male caps have a end to put in the can

11. ProseOne

ProseOne Member

spray cans are femals and the caps you get are male(caps have a stick thing, just as males have a dick, cans have a hole, just like females)

just wondering how thats so hard to figure out? isn't it pretty obevious?

12. atxbomber666

^yeah it is obvious never thought of that :p ^

13. Trashtask

Trashtask Senior Member

Girlz are not ment to tag us guys are the ones .

who ever thinks other ways is one krack

14. stwza

stwza Senior Member

ProseOne, i hope you know you can get female caps and male cans. If you get male cans, your fucked for using ny's and shit. some black krylon i have, is a male can and its weird, i cant even use female caps from other shit on it. look before you buy(steal). Get a can with a vag.

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

spray cans are femals and the caps you get are male(caps have a stick thing, just as males have a dick, cans have a hole, just like females)

just wondering how thats so hard to figure out? isn't it pretty obevious? [/b][/quote]
    yes
    exactly right

16. genome

genome Elite Member

stock female fan caps are the dopest ever made.

17. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

go fusion go!

18. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Oblong

yes
    exactly right
    [/quote]

no that isnt excatly right
    cans can be male or female
    and tips can be male or female

stwza and i are the only ones that have answered right so far, prose guess its harder then you thought

19. mogk

mogk New Member

I kinda had it figured out before, but now i know thanks.

20. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

male cap - has a stem sticking out the bottom of the cap, they go in female cans. these are the most common "nonstock" caps, ny's series, rust fats, and all montana/german series caps. the stock caps for female cans are also male caps.

male can - has a stem sticking out the top of the can, try not to get these unless you have to. these except female caps. krylon fusion and some smaller paint brands

female cap - also known as the fan cap, has no stem on bottom. these go on male cans. stock cap on krylon fusion and those other cans. theres also a female fat cap i saw online at some graffiti store but i dont remeber what it was called.

female can - these are the type of cans you want, it has no stem on top. these except male caps. krylon, rusto, walmart paint, belton, montana, etc.

the end.